100 % hard disk problem

Helfe beim Thema 100 % hard disk problem in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; i had windows 10 on my lenovo Laptop last year and it was working fine in the beginning it was performing really well and then out of nowwhere one day... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von anis baccar, 8. November 2017.

1. anis baccar
    anis baccar Gast

100 % hard disk problem

i had windows 10 on my lenovo Laptop last year and it was working fine in the beginning it was performing really well and then out of nowwhere one day my disk started to heat up and everything froze well not complettely frozen but it was really really really slow like the simplest task to move from a tab to another on chrome would take a lot of time and at that moment i wasnt even able to shutdown my computer because it was simply super slow so pressed for a while on the start button until the laptop went off and i started it again, now the laptop would boot up fast and everything ok even the mouse moves super quick until i try to open the browser chrome or even go through some files. Long story short i decided to do a full format and i deleted windows 10 and installed windows 7 and my laptop was performing again like before except that my hard disk still gets a little warm ( before the problem happened my hard drive was always cold ) but at least the laptop funktioned ok and i recently wanted to go back to windows 10 and i did it today and now i have this 100 % disk problem and it is making my laptop slow.

please help me because i need my laptop for a current project.

i appreciate any help and i'm thankfull already.

ps: i already tried soooo many solutions like deactivating some services but nothing helped

Weiterlesen...

#1 anis baccar, 8. November 2017
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Die folgenden Tipps sollten helfen:
Thema:

100 % hard disk problem

Die Seite wird geladen...

100 % hard disk problem - Ähnliche Themen - 100 hard disk

Forum Datum

Laptop Hard Disk not installed?

Laptop Hard Disk not installed?: [ATTACH] Ich bin Im BIOS und das wird angezeigt. Fehlt da die SSD oder bekomme ich das gerät noch zum laufen https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/laptop-hard-disk-not-installed

Windows 10 Support 4. April 2023

Windows 10 - Disk 100% und kein Sound?

Windows 10 - Disk 100% und kein Sound?: Problem steht schon oben im Fragetitel. Beim Task Manager schiesst die Disk Usage immer wieder hoch, ist aber (die meiste Zeit) wieder unten, einige Hilfe einiger Technik-Websiten hat geholfen. Jetzt habe ich aber das Problem, dass ich keinen Sound habe, und Videos auf meinem PC, sowohl online...

Windows 10 Support 2. Dezember 2020

100% disk usage when gaming

100% disk usage when gaming: Hello, I have this problem for half a year now. When playing games, my hdd jumps to 100% but it also happens to my ssd if the game is downloaded there. Makes it impossible to game. Game freezes, System freezes, game sound bugged etc. I have this problem for half a year now. The problem usually...

Windows 10 Support 23. Januar 2020

No Hard disk is detected

No Hard disk is detected: Hallo Beim booten kommt *Adapter 1 No Hard disk is detected* Windows kann dann nicht aufstarten. Lieber Gruss Ruedi

Windows 10 Allgemeines 18. Dezember 2019

No hard disk is detected

No hard disk is detected: Hallo beim booten kommt kurz die Meldung "Adapter 1 No hard disk is detected" schlussendlich kann Windows nicht gestartet werden. Meldung"Windows kann anscheinend nicht richtig geladen werden". System zurückgestellt, Prozess hat nichts gebracht. Hardware Fehler ? Lieber Gruss Ruedi

Windows 10 Allgemeines 18. Dezember 2019

Windows 10 1803 Disk Usage 100%

Windows 10 1803 Disk Usage 100%: When my computer got broken, I repaired it in the store and once I got it back it just shut down, leading me to the BIOS each time I restarted the PC. I managed to repair it, but the PC was not recognizing any boot options at that time. So I had to reinstall Windows 10 all over, but his time it...

Windows 10 Support 28. November 2018

100% Disk Usage Problem [Windows 10]

100% Disk Usage Problem [Windows 10]: First of all Hello. A little over a year now i have been using Windows 10 and since then I also had the problem that after startup I would have 100% Disk Usage for some time and even after it had one away, it would come back again. I have already tried to fix this issue. After the last Windows...

Windows 10 Support 16. März 2018

Fehler Hard disk locked

Fehler Hard disk locked: Problembeschreibung: Beim Upgrade sind Fehler aufgetreten. Fehler Hard disk locked

Windows 10 Fehler und Bluescreens 21. August 2015

100 % hard disk problem [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden