After Windows 10 Creators Update Flash does not work

Helfe beim Thema After Windows 10 Creators Update Flash does not work in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello, after having updated Windows 10 wit the Creators update Web-pages using Adobe Flash are not working correctly anymore. In Edge-extended... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Herbert Stejdir, 10. April 2017.

1. Herbert Stejdir
    Herbert Stejdir Gast

Hello,

after having updated Windows 10 wit the Creators update Web-pages using Adobe Flash are not working correctly anymore.

In Edge-extended settings I have activated the use of Adobe Flash. I've searched for Flash in Windows Apps and features and could not find it.

Any trial to download the newest version of Flash from adobe.com and other sources failed getting the message that Adobe Flash is integrated in Windows 10 hence a download is not necessary ( even not possible ).

I know about security problems in connection with Flash and that Flash is not recommended anymore. I do not need Flash in my software development project but I'm using some Web-pages and apps that apply Flash.

It seems to me as being in a deadlock; is it possible that Microsoft finally excluded Flash in the Creators update? In this case I do not understand the possibility in Edge to activate/deactivate the use of Flash. Another possibility would be that Adobe has not yet recognized that the Creators update does not include Flash anymore.

Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance

Weiterlesen...

#1 Herbert Stejdir, 10. April 2017
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
  3. Flori
    Flori Windows Kenner

Laienfrage:
    Aber da gibt es ja auch schon längst die Möglichkeit ,in den Settings von MS Edge,Adobe Flash zu unterbinden. Einfach den Schieberegler auf AUS und dann hat sich das doch,oder?
    Oder war und ist diese Funktion denn ungenügend,dass man nun noch mehr blockieren will? Auch im IE ist das Flash PlugIn deaktiviert bei mir.

Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

After Windows 10 Creators Update Flash does not work - Ähnliche Themen - After Creators Update

Forum Datum

Microsoft Store search page does not work FIX

Microsoft Store search page does not work FIX: When I search for something in the Microsoft Store, the search page is not displayed. Instead, the page loads indefinitely. Only the limited result display as a dropdown is shown. Everything else works without problems.Windows 10 version 22H2 OS Build 19045.4046Microsoft Store Version...

Windows 10 Support 23. Februar 2024

Keyboard does not work in the left top corner

Keyboard does not work in the left top corner: Hello everyone, I have a problem with the keyboard. This is the German keyboard in a 13" Surface Book 2 with i7 and 512 GB SSD. The keys in the top left corner:"F1", "F2", "F3","F4", "F5" q, w, e, r, ta, s, d, f, "space"no longer work. I think I've tried a lot of suggestions offered, and since...

Surface 20. Januar 2024

Windows 10 Pro Produkt Key does not work anymore

Windows 10 Pro Produkt Key does not work anymore: Hi,I had a running Windows 10 Pro installation for several years.I reinstalled my laptop now with windows 10 again.After reinstalling i cannot activate windows with my windows 10 pro product key.Windows 10 home is activated and linked to my microsoft account, but i cannot activate my working for...

Windows 10 Support 20. Februar 2022

Web-to-App-Linking does not work on Windows 10

Web-to-App-Linking does not work on Windows 10: I am trying to implement web-to-app linking for an app and can not get it working. This doc https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/uwp/launch-resume/web-to-app-linking describes how to enable opening apps directly instead of opening the corresponding web app in a browser tab. To further...

Windows 10 Support 4. Januar 2021

Tastatur funktioniert nicht / Keyboard does not work

Tastatur funktioniert nicht / Keyboard does not work: Suddendly the Hardware keyboard has given up Maybe we pressed the wrong key-combination? Yet none of the suggestions helped Plötzlich funktioniert die Tastatur nicht mehr. Keine der Vorschläge funktionieren Medion 3216 Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 20. Dezember 2020

KB4023814 - support ends - update does not work - windows 10 x86

KB4023814 - support ends - update does not work - windows 10 x86: Hi everyone, I am working on a windows 10 32 Bit. I got the notice that support for my built (1607) ends. But update does not work. I do not know what else to do. I will post screenshots when it works. I tried everything I found online. What else can I try? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 4. April 2018

Windows button does not work.

Windows button does not work.: I have read many of the articles about this issue. I have tried several of the proposed solutions; none have worked including SFC, DISM, and Get-AppXPackage. I've rebooted my laptop after each attempted fix with no luck. I have read that I can try to use repair / restore, but that may be loose...

Windows 10 Support 31. Dezember 2017

Windows 10 Not working properly after creators update

Windows 10 Not working properly after creators update: Hello, I recently downloaded and installed the creators update and after that my Windows 10 isn't working properly. My taskbar is completely broken, since I can't use it like normally. Every windows application doesn't work (the start button, the sound mixer, the taskbar settings, the news...

Windows 10 Allgemeines 28. April 2017

After Windows 10 Creators Update Flash does not work [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden