Can't start Windows after update

Helfe beim Thema Can't start Windows after update in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; After i clicked on update and shut down, the next day i try to turn it on and get an error 0xc0000225 that windows cant start. Tried system restore and... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von WassimAlhajomar, 13. April 2017.

1. WassimAlhajomar
    WassimAlhajomar Gast

After i clicked on update and shut down, the next day i try to turn it on and get an error 0xc0000225 that windows cant start. Tried system restore and like always, never works. Got an error that it wasnt successful. Tried resetting, didnt work. Tried to start in safe mode, cant. What can i possibly do other than take it to an expert and pay loads of money to fix a problem i never caused in the first place?

My laptop is only 6 months old and i have no access to the windows, all i can do is hold f12 at the starr and try the options.

Weiterlesen...

#1 WassimAlhajomar, 13. April 2017
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Wähle einen der folgenden Ratgeber:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Can't start Windows after update - Ähnliche Themen - Can't start after

Forum Datum

Windows Defender can't start

Windows Defender can't start: Hello,I got the notification that Windows Defender was not running. I already searched the internet, and tried several things. Status/Symptoms:- The service "Windows Defender Firewall" is set to automatic start, but isn't running state is empty. When I start it, I get the error: "Windows could...

Windows 10 Support 18. Mai 2022

StartMenuExperienceHost.exe won't run or start - KERNELBASE.dll - Can't access Windows...

StartMenuExperienceHost.exe won't run or start - KERNELBASE.dll - Can't access Windows...: Even started manually in C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.StartMenuExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy via Admin mode it won't show up in Task Manager. But every time I try to run this .exe errors show up in the event log identical every time: Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung:...

Windows 10 Support 6. April 2022

Black screen after windows update

Black screen after windows update: Hello everyone so last night I accidentally installed the windows KB4340917 OS build 17134.191 and now I turn on my pc its just black after the windows startup finishes the screen is just black I have tried going into safe mode it is also doesn't work and the screen turns black as well I tried...

Windows 10 Support 25. Juli 2018

Excel after Windows 10 update

Excel after Windows 10 update: After the Windows10 update recently, Excels function with the right mouse menu i.e. formating: The Menu appears on the screen, but when selecting an option to use i.e Cell format excel goes into print mode and blocks excel from further use. Any idea how this is corrected? Many thanks...

Windows 10 Support 18. Mai 2017

MBR2GPT Can't boot

MBR2GPT Can't boot: I have used the new tool to convert my MBR partition to GPT. After that I restarted and after BitLocker my PC froze. I tried restarting a few more times and got a bluescreen saying inaccessible boot device. Systemrepair gets me to another bitlocker screen requesting the other code. I have it...

Windows 10 Support 6. Mai 2017

Win10 hangs at start after update (ball ring turns)

Win10 hangs at start after update (ball ring turns): After updating Win10 during boot procedure the ball ring turns for ever. If starting Win10 first I see the blue win10 logo, then the turning ball ring. This stays for ever. No reaction to anything. PC has to be switched off. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 25. Februar 2017

Can't login with PIN after Anniversary Update anymore

Can't login with PIN after Anniversary Update anymore: Hi, My build is 14393.10. After the Anniversary Update I can't login with PIN anymore. It says I need an active Internet connection, even though I have one (via proxy though, but it worked seamlessly after the update). I tried removing the PIN and setting it up again, to no avail. Please...

Windows 10 Support 9. August 2016

Can't start autorun - missing administrator rights

Can't start autorun - missing administrator rights: Hi there, just get a problem with installing a file in autorun. As soon as i put the file in windows told me about missing administrator rights. so how can i solve this? all the informations i found didn't work. thanks a lot best wishes erika Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 31. August 2015

Can't start Windows after update [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden