Black Screen after Login

Helfe beim Thema Black Screen after Login in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Since Kaspersky found and deleted a program I always get a Black Screen after I login and the cmd opens. That's what Kaspersky has in its reports:... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von D0mca, 24. Februar 2018.

1. D0mca
    D0mca Gast

Black Screen after Login

Since Kaspersky found and deleted a program I always get a Black Screen after I login and the cmd opens. That's what Kaspersky has in its reports:

22.02.2018 11.32.50;Das gefundene Objekt (Datei) ist nicht mehr verfügbar.;C:\Users\***\AppData\Local\Packages\wininit.exe;HEUR:Trojan-Dropper.Win32.Generic;Trojanisches Programm;02/22/2018 11:32:50

What i found out so far:

If I start explorer.exe manually via the Task manager, the desktop loads normally and works until the next restart.

I checked in the regedit if in Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon the Shell says explorer.exe and it did. I searched online, and someone said there has to be "explorer.exe" with the " . But after I changed it to this, explorer.exe was running as I saw in the Task manager under Details but I still had the Black Screen and now I couldn't use the Workaround I mentioned before and restarting explorer.exe didn't change anything. So I removed the " again.

I saw that no matter how long I leave the Black Screen nothing changes and after I manually start explorer.exe every other program still has to start up so something must have an error that initiates the start-up of the programs after the Login.

Thanks for reading and I hope you can help

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Die folgenden Tipps sollten helfen:
Thema:

Black Screen after Login

Die Seite wird geladen...

Black Screen after Login - Ähnliche Themen - Black Screen after

Forum Datum

Disable Login Screen after WakeOnLan

Disable Login Screen after WakeOnLan: Hello anyone having an idea how to disable the login screen after WakeOnLan? I already searched on google but found nothing that helped me. Im using Win 10 Home 20H2 Build 19042.868 Thank you in advance Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 18. März 2021

Black screen nach dem login

Black screen nach dem login: Die lösung mit explorer.exe funktioniert bei mir nicht ! Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 1. Januar 2021

Black Screen nach Login

Black Screen nach Login: Guten Abend Ich habe hier einen besonders lästigen Fall eines Black Screens, also eines schwarzen Bildschirms wo der Mauszeiger noch vorhanden ist aber der Desktop nicht, und dies geschieht in diesem Fall, nachdem der Benutzer nach dem Start automatisch angemeldet worden ist. Der Desktop ist...

Windows 10 Allgemeines 22. Januar 2020

Black screen

Black screen: Hallo, mein rechner läuft seit drei Wochen ohne Probleme. Jetzt habe ich eine Black Screen und bekomme den nicht weg. In der WinRE habe ich schon fast alles probiert. Es kommt immer wieder "Fehler" Meldung mit "Critical Process died". Was kann ich noch tun? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 28. Dezember 2019

Black screen after windows update

Black screen after windows update: Hello everyone so last night i crashed the windows KB4340917 OS build 17134.191 and now I'm on my way to the windows startup finishes the screen is just black screen turns black as well I tried everything. NVidia graphics card and now my screen is just black and I have not got it yet. Please,...

Windows 10 Support 25. Juli 2018

Black screen after windows update

Black screen after windows update: Hello everyone so last night I accidentally installed the windows KB4340917 OS build 17134.191 and now I turn on my pc its just black after the windows startup finishes the screen is just black I have tried going into safe mode it is also doesn't work and the screen turns black as well I tried...

Windows 10 Support 25. Juli 2018

Black Screen after Login

Black Screen after Login: Since Kaspersky found and deleted a program i always get a Black Screen after i login and the cmd opens. Thats what Kaspersky has in its reports: 22.02.2018 11.32.50;Das gefundene Objekt (Datei) ist nicht mehr...

Windows 10 Support 24. Februar 2018

Black screen after sign in

Black screen after sign in: Hello, i upgraded to win ver 1790 (fall creators update) and now my user is broken. anytime i try to Login in to my user i got a blackscreen. sometimes it just goes back to the Logon Screen. i enabled the Administrator account before. when i log in to the admin account everything is working. how...

Windows 10 Support 20. Oktober 2017

Black Screen after Login [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden