after installing new update i cant run a lot of games or apps and a lot of my games or apps...

Helfe beim Thema after installing new update i cant run a lot of games or apps and a lot of my games or apps... in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; After this new big update iI cant run a lot of apps and games also this update uninstalled a lof of my games and apps. I cant even use windows button... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von AdamKopáček, 3. Juni 2018.

1. AdamKopáček
    AdamKopáček Gast

after installing new update i cant run a lot of games or apps and a lot of my games or apps...

After this new big update iI cant run a lot of apps and games also this update uninstalled a lof of my games and apps. I cant even use windows button and search panel, windows installer or updater dont work as well.

Weiterlesen...

#1 AdamKopáček, 3. Juni 2018
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Wähle einen der folgenden Ratgeber:
    • Game Mode von Windows 10 - so funktioniert er

Game Mode von Windows 10 - so funktioniert erEs gibt einen speziellen Game Mode unter der neusten Windows 10 – Version. Wir zeigen Ihnen, welche Features Sie verwendet können und was hinter di...

• Sample Page

Sample PageThis is an example page. It's different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation (in most themes). ...

• Highspeed – Modus in Windows 10 aktivieren - so gehts

Highspeed – Modus in Windows 10 aktivieren - so gehtsFür das Gaming können Sie unter Windows 10 mit dem Highspeed – Modus mehr Leistung herausholen. Hier erfahren Sie, was diese Funktion für Vorteil...

Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

after installing new update i cant run a lot of games or apps and a lot of my games or apps... - Ähnliche Themen - after installing new

Forum Datum

games crash randomly after installing and playing valorant

games crash randomly after installing and playing valorant: Nach der Installation und dem Spielen von Valorant für 2 Tage stürzt mein Valorant und jedes andere Spiel abIch weiß nicht, warum vielleicht ein Treiberproblem, das ich wirklich nicht weiß Ich habe versucht: Neuinstallation der Spiele, cmd sfc, dism, chkdsk, Neuinstallation von Vanguard, DDU ......

Windows 10 Support 7. Februar 2022

Transfer of microsoft products from a "dead" computer to a new one

Transfer of microsoft products from a "dead" computer to a new one: My computer, a Dell XPS 15 "died" the other day. When I say "dead" I mean reallydead because nothing whatsoever seems to be working, no cursor, no Dell or Microsoft logo, absolutely nothing just sometimes the fan. The laptop had a 1TB SSD which I suppose is still working but I've not tested itOn...

Windows 10 Support 1. Dezember 2021

Family Safety - Apps and Games - Game is not listed

Family Safety - Apps and Games - Game is not listed: Hello,I bought a Windows-10-Laptop for my daughter.She has already a microsoft-Account and she is already integrated in our family.I want to restrict her game time, but the installed game is not in the list, so I can restrict it so 30 minutes a day.Windows 10 is updated, I did all updates.All...

Windows 10 Support 19. September 2021

Missing apps after installing Creators Update

Missing apps after installing Creators Update: Split from this thread. Missing apps after installing Windows 10 Fall Creators Update Ich, Manfred Rittwage, kann keine englichen Texte verstehen. Was kann ich machen, dass ich ihre Mitteilung verstehen kann? Bertrifft Updata für Windows10 App * Verschoben von en-US Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 24. November 2017

Issue with a special function of a function key after system reset

Issue with a special function of a function key after system reset: Hi, because I didn't want the preinstalled programs that came with my windows 10 acer notebook I did a complete new windows install (resetting without keeping any data). After that a special function of a function key enabling or disabling the flight mode does not work anymore, although the...

Windows 10 Support 10. März 2017

Process ntkrnlmp.exe is consuming lots of CPU

Process ntkrnlmp.exe is consuming lots of CPU: wEver since I've updated my Lenovo X1 Carbon (1st gen) to Win10, I had the System and Memory Process running high every now and then. This caused the CPU to run really warm which made working with the PC unpleasant and in some cases really slow. It usually went away once I've rebootet the...

Windows 10 Support 12. August 2016

Storage - Apps & Games

Storage - Apps & Games: Windows zeigt bei Storage bei Apps&Games an, dass ich 30GB Apps&Games auf der Festplatte installiert habe. Das habe ich aber nicht. Ich habe auf Apps&Games geklickt und alle Programme angeschaut, zusammen gerechnet kommen diese auf knapp 4 GB. Wo kommen die 30GB her, wie kann ich dieses Problem...

Windows 10 Support 6. April 2016

Where can I find a description of the following apps / packages and how to deinstall if I...

Where can I find a description of the following apps / packages and how to deinstall if I...: PackageFullName : Microsoft.AAD.BrokerPlugin_1000.10586.0.0_neutral_neutral_cw5n1h2txyewy PackageFullName : Microsoft.BioEnrollment_10.0.10586.0_neutral__cw5n1h2txyewy PackageFullName : Microsoft.LockApp_10.0.10586.0_neutral__cw5n1h2txyewy PackageFullName :...

Windows 10 Support 2. März 2016

after installing new update i cant run a lot of games or apps and a lot of my games or apps... [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden