Automatic change back to Windows 10 S

Helfe beim Thema Automatic change back to Windows 10 S in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello, since two weeks I have the Microsoft surface laptop. It came with Windows 10 S and I changed it to Windows 10 pro for free before the year... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von PiaStoczek, 10. Januar 2018.

1. PiaStoczek
    PiaStoczek Gast

Hello,

since two weeks I have the Microsoft surface laptop. It came with Windows 10 S and I changed it to Windows 10 pro for free before the year ended. I installed different programms and had no issues. However, when I wanted to install another programm today outside of the App Store, the system told me that with Windows 10 S this is not possible. After checking my settings I saw that Windows 10 S is running again. I did not change it back. How is that possible? If I install Windows 10 pro again, might it switch back again? Is there someone experiencing the same issue?

Thanks for your help!

Weiterlesen...

#1 PiaStoczek, 10. Januar 2018
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Versuche folgende Schritte abzuarbeiten:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Automatic change back to Windows 10 S - Ähnliche Themen - Automatic change back

Forum Datum

Windows automatic repair?

Windows automatic repair?: Ich weiß nicht wie ich wieder auf meinen normalen pc komme, da bei mir automatic repair angezeigt wird. Ich habe schon einiges ausprobiert, jedoch kann z.B. der abgesicherte Modus nicht gestartet werden, da gesagt wird es seien noch updates vorhanden … kann mir jemand weiter helfen? LG...

Windows 10 Support 16. Oktober 2022

how to prevent users to change lockscreen photo?

how to prevent users to change lockscreen photo?: Hello there, i am trying to sett my company’s wallpaperlogo manual Photo as windows lock screen, but windows either doesn’t acceptor set windows’s default wallpaper. How I did sofar, didsome online introductions.Could anyone helpme, please with some fixed and granted trick?Thanks for yourgently...

Windows 10 Support 23. April 2021

Undoing change made to your computer....

Undoing change made to your computer....: Guten Abend Gestern hat mein Laptop ein Update runtergehen.... er hing .... heute schaffte er nach mehreren Stunden 23% meine Kinder kamen an den Stecker so hatte er keine Stromversorgung mehr denk ich mal. Als ich nachschauen war PC aus. Habe ihn wieder gestartet dann kommen diese 4 Viereck...

Windows 10 Support 15. Dezember 2020

How to: Change Windows Update Settings in Windows 10

How to: Change Windows Update Settings in Windows 10: Windows Update is an service which allows the user to download and install updates. By default, the Windows Update behaivor is set to Automatic (recommended). If you are not happy with this default behaivor, here is how you can change this behaivor. Please read: Microsoft did an unexcepted...

Windows 10 Support 28. April 2018

Automatic shutdown

Automatic shutdown: Hello, To reach more people I ask this question in English. I thought there was an easy way to shutdown the computer automatically, but I can't find this setting again. I search now for a way that my laptop turns off every day at 12 am (00.00). Thanks. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 24. Februar 2018

Windows 10 configuration goes back to first screen after completion

Windows 10 configuration goes back to first screen after completion: My newly arrived Ideapad MIIX 300, with Windows 10 32bit already installed, cannot complete configuration. I start the tablet, then it goes to the first part of the configuration (language), internet connection, and a general settings screen. When I complete the settings, it goes to a loading...

Windows 10 Support 4. Dezember 2016

How to disable automatic update installation?

How to disable automatic update installation?: How can I set windows to only install updates on my command? I'm tired of this HDD LED flickering while watching movies... Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 14. Juli 2016

Windows 10 "Print to PDF" paper size change/add

Windows 10 "Print to PDF" paper size change/add: Hi, how can I change or add A2 paper form size to the new "Print to PDF" driver? Max is A3 but I need A2 and larger for CAD prints. Thanks for feedback. gp Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 20. August 2015

Automatic change back to Windows 10 S [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden