Creators Update [1709] - More than one Nvidia GPU not working

Helfe beim Thema Creators Update [1709] - More than one Nvidia GPU not working in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hi, besides the fact that Win10 installed the update even though auto updates were disabled and with the tons of the usual problems, there is one... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Logan the Hamster, 19. Oktober 2017.

1. Logan the Hamster
    Logan the Hamster Gast

Hi,

besides the fact that Win10 installed the update even though auto updates were disabled and with the tons of the usual problems, there is one major one, which still remained after a clean reinstallation.

I with this Win10 version I can use just one GPU. It does not matter if I use 2,3 or 4 GPUs and in whatever (nonsense) viarity I set them up, the problem is always the same. When I open the device manager there is the little warning sign visible on each but the 1. GPU, when I click on either of GPU 2-4 it says the reason this card cannot be used is CODE 12 = Bios/Uefi doesn't support the card with enough power. Well I tried the possible solutions for this problem, but unsurprisingly they did NOT work, 'cause as I guessed from the very start onward this problem is caused by Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
    So now I am either forced to reset / reinstall it to a previous version or wait some days and hope for a hotfix update.

Oh and btw it does not matter which driver version you use.

In case you ask: No not any of my devices has any kind of dmg, everything works perfectly fine!

Weiterlesen...

#1 Logan the Hamster, 19. Oktober 2017
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Wähle einen der folgenden Ratgeber:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Creators Update [1709] - More than one Nvidia GPU not working - Ähnliche Themen - Creators Update 1709

Forum Datum

Antivirus not working

Antivirus not working: Hello, microsoft security is working but the antivirus is not working. It cant scan scan that there is a antivirus. Can you please help?Thanks, very much Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Sicherheit 14. November 2022

Antivirus not working

Antivirus not working: Hello, microsoft security is working but the antivirus is not working. It cant scan scan that there is a antivirus. Can you please help?Thanks, very much Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Sicherheit 14. November 2022

Windows-update not working.

Windows-update not working.: So it stops the installation because of a program not compatible with windows called VirtualBox LDPlayer.I searched for it in the file explorer and, well couldn't find anything.As far as I know, it doesn't exist on my pc.I'm confused. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 28. Juni 2021

Valorant funktioniert nicht mit NVIDiA GPU?

Valorant funktioniert nicht mit NVIDiA GPU?: Ich habe zwei Grafikkarten, eine integrierte, für normale Anwendungen und eine Geforce GTX 1050 für Spiele. Das Problem ist jetzt aber, dass ich Valorant nur starten kann, wenn ich im Geräte Manager die NVIDIA GPU deaktiviere. Dann startet das Spiel allerdings nur mit der integrierten Intel...

Windows 10 Support 25. Mai 2020

One Note will nicht?

One Note will nicht?: Hallo in OneNote gibt es bei mir hin und wieder das Problem, dass es beim herumnavihieren auf seiten immer kurz laden muss was ziemlich nervt. Kann man irgendwie einstellen, dass wenn man eine Seite aufruft, dass sie immer 100% geladen ist auch wenn man zb. Eine bestimmte seite gerade nicht...

Windows 10 Support 8. Januar 2020

Windows Audiosrv not working

Windows Audiosrv not working: Since the last cumulative Update KB4524570 mei Razer Blade has stopped playing audio, after some searching I found out my Windows Audio Service isn't running, and I can't start it manually, I always get the error: 'Windows could not start the Windows Audio service on Local Computer. Error 5:...

Windows 10 Support 13. November 2019

Windows 10 Not working properly after creators update

Windows 10 Not working properly after creators update: Hello, I recently downloaded and installed the creators update and after that my Windows 10 isn't working properly. My taskbar is completely broken, since I can't use it like normally. Every windows application doesn't work (the start button, the sound mixer, the taskbar settings, the news...

Windows 10 Allgemeines 28. April 2017

Sound not working [Win10]

Sound not working [Win10]: Hi, from one day to the other my Sound is not working! I tested other speakers, I tested the configuration, but there is nothing! Can somebody help me? Thx Max Flute Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 1. November 2015

Creators Update [1709] - More than one Nvidia GPU not working [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden