Help! Many Blue Screens of Deaths!

Helfe beim Thema Help! Many Blue Screens of Deaths! in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello! I am at my wits' end. In the recent months/years, I have experienced frequent Blue Screens of Death. I could live with them. But with the... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Two-Tu, 23. März 2018.

1. Two-Tu
    Two-Tu Gast

Hello!

I am at my wits' end. In the recent months/years, I have experienced frequent Blue Screens of Death. I could live with them. But with the latest NVidia graphics driver update, I was having way too many BSoD per day. Today, I just had 7 of them. I think I fixed it by having a clean uninstallation and installation of the graphics driver. Since then, I've "only" experienced 1 BSoD. Yet, I don't want this to happen again. Here are details to my problem:

Specs:

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 16299) (16299.rs3_release.170928-1534)
    System Manufacturer: Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd.
    System Model: Z87-D3HP
    BIOS: F2
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4670K CPU @ 3.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
    Memory: 8192MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 8082MB RAM
    Page File: 3520MB used, 9937MB available
    DirectX Version: DirectX 12
    Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760
    Manufacturer: NVIDIA
    Chip type: GeForce GTX 760

Blue Screen error codes which seem to be unrelated to the graphics driver issue (1 or 2 times per month for the last couple months/years):

Memory Management
    Unexpected Store Exception

Blue Screen error codes after I've installed the new NVidia driver (within the last 2 days):

KMode Exception Not Handled
    Registry Error
    System Service Exception
    System Thread Exception Not Handled
    IRQL Not Less or Equal
    Kernel Security Check Error
    Bad Pool Header (First and only BSoD since clean installation of the NVidia graphics driver)

Solutions I've tried:

- Uninstalled the NVidia graphics driver for my GTX 760 through System Control; Used the "Display Driver Uninstaller" program in addition to uninstall the graphics driver
    - Clean install of the latest NVidia graphics driver for my GTX 760: "GeForce Game Ready Driver, Version 391.24"
    - Checked under the Device Manager that every device had its latest driver installed

--> As said, clean installation of the latest NVidia graphics driver helped me alot. Less frequent BSoDs. "Just" 1 BSoD to this point.

Symptoms before the BSoD comes up and which occured before the clean installation of the NVidia graphic driver:

- Before the clean install of my NVidia graphics driver, my computer was acting really weird:
    > Games crashed while playing; I was not able to restart them. Some of them even had to be repaired: Their files had to be checked and redownloaded.
    > The Windows Eventviewer won't show me logs and crashed
    > Programs like Discord wouldn't start
    > One time, I couldn't open the Windows Start Menu to restart my computer. I had to use cmd to force shutdown my computer.
    > Windows Defender wouldn't allow me to execute the NVidia graphhics driver .exe file. After the restart through cmd, I could execute it normally.
    > Chrome wouldn't load any site correctly. I could not use the browser because of it.

Symptoms before the BSoD comes up. These symptoms occured for the last couple of months/years and also occured in the last 2 days together with the other symptoms related to the graphics driver issue:

- Sometimes, BSoD happen out of nowhere; sometimes happen, when I'm starting up games or am playing them
    - Computer makes "stutter sounds" beforehand

I was having the BSoDs quite frequent for the last years, but they seem to get more frequent with time. With the latest NVidia graphics driver update, I was getting them freaking often. This is not the first time this happened to my computer. Certain NVidia graphics driver updates caused my computer to get many of these errors. I don't know how a clean installations always seemed to fix those BSoD streaks, but they did. However, I don't want this to happen again. So I am asking you: Why do these streaks happen to my computer whenever I install a new update for my graphics driver? What causes the other BSoDs which aren't related to the graphics drivers?

This really sucks because I am guessing that a hardware component causes these BSoDs. I suspected the RAM to be the cause of them. But after having googled some of the other BSoD error codes, it could be everything: From my GPU to even my motherboard. I really have no clue.

Please help!

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Gehe die folgenden Anleitungen durch:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Help! Many Blue Screens of Deaths! - Ähnliche Themen - Help Many Blue

Forum Datum

Laptop hat ständig Blue screen of death und was tun?

Laptop hat ständig Blue screen of death und was tun?: Ich habe seit paar Tagen ein Problem auf meinem HP Laptop. Und zwar geschieht es häufig dass mein Laptop sich aufhängt und dann kommt es zu einem BSOD. Die Fehlermeldungen variieren zwischen "Page fault in nonpaged area", "Memory managment" oder auch "Critical process died". Ich hab durch...

Windows 10 Support 5. März 2023

Blue Screen of Death?

Blue Screen of Death?: hallo, Ich habe mir neulich Windows installiert. vorgestern startete ich meinen pc. Sehr lange Wartezeiten. Dann lädt die taskbar net und dann Blue Screen of death :( Screenshots sind verlinkt ( Das was durchgestrichen ist wurde getestet und geht nicht. Den Rest hab ich nicht probiert und ich...

Windows 10 Support 12. Dezember 2022

Wie oft hattet ihr schon ein BSOD (Blue Screen of Death)?

Wie oft hattet ihr schon ein BSOD (Blue Screen of Death)?: [ATTACH] https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/wie-oft-hattet-ihr-schon-ein-bsod-blue-screen-of-death

Windows 10 Support 5. September 2022

Windows Fehler Blue Screen of Death

Windows Fehler Blue Screen of Death: Hallo Fang ich gleich mal an und zwar habe ich ein Problem mit meinem Gaming Notebook. Dieses Notebook besitze ich jetzt seit ca 3 Monaten zuerst Funktionierte alles nach einem Monat und ein Paar installierten Spielen habe ich des öfteren Blue Screens bekommen die Blue Screens kommen aber...

Windows 10 Support 17. Januar 2021

Green Screen of Death

Green Screen of Death: Hallo ich habe ein Problem das mein PC abstürzt und dann einfriert am Bildschirm erschein nur Grün, keine Fehlermeldung wie beim Bluescreen of Death, ich benutzte einen samsung LCD als Ausgabegerät. Dies passiert willkürlich beim Spielen oder nur beim Serien Streamen zB. über den Disneyplus....

Windows 10 Support 28. August 2020

Surface Pro 7 Blue Screen of Death

Surface Pro 7 Blue Screen of Death: Hallo, Ich habe seit zirka Anfang April das Problem mit meinem im Dezember gekauften Surface Gerät, dass einfach aus dem nichts während dem arbeiten ein blauer Screen auftaucht mit einer Fehlermeldung und das Gerät sich wieder neu startet. Das passiert pro Tag 2-3Mal und ist sehr nervig. Ich...

Surface 29. April 2020

kürzere Akkulaufzeit nach Screen of Death

kürzere Akkulaufzeit nach Screen of Death: Hallo Leute, ich hatte am 30.08. einen Screen of Death an meinem Surface Pro 4. Es war entweder ein Pink Screen of Death oder ein Orange Screen of Death (ich kann mich nicht mehr genau erinnern.. Blau war er jedenfalls nicht aber bin mir fast sicher dass es der Pink SoD war). In einigen Foren...

Surface 10. Oktober 2018

Blue Screen of Death beim online spielen.

Blue Screen of Death beim online spielen.: Bei manchen Games (PUBG, Rust bis jetzt) bekomme ich nach einer Weile den Blue Screen of Death (PC startet sich neu). PC: HP Omen 17-w280ng, 17.3" non-glare, IPS (1920x1080), Intel Core i7-7700HQ 4x2.80GHz, 8GB DDR4 (2x 4GB, 2 Slots), 1TB HDD + 256GB M.2 PCIe/NVMe SSD, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060...

Windows 10 Support 26. Dezember 2017

Help! Many Blue Screens of Deaths! [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden