How to migrate from SPro 3 to SB (surface book) OR from Win10 to Win10

Helfe beim Thema How to migrate from SPro 3 to SB (surface book) OR from Win10 to Win10 in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hi, Since 2 days I am trying to Setup my new Surface book. I know how to Transfer files. But much more important is the tranfer of my Settings for... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Timo Boland, 20. Februar 2016.

1. Timo Boland
    Timo Boland Gast

Hi,

Since 2 days I am trying to Setup my new Surface book.

I know how to Transfer files. But much more important is the tranfer of my Settings for Office and other Software. Here I feel left allone from Microsoft.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,

Timo

Weiterlesen...

#1 Timo Boland, 20. Februar 2016
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Versuche folgende Schritte abzuarbeiten:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

How to migrate from SPro 3 to SB (surface book) OR from Win10 to Win10 - Ähnliche Themen - How migrate from

Forum Datum

Unable to boot Windows from SSD

Unable to boot Windows from SSD: Hi all,i have been going crazy the last three days and hope that someone can help me.I recently purchased a new SSD Crucial MX500.Firstly i had many problems trying to install Windows from a USB onto the SSD with the error message, that the SSD wasnt supported by the BIOS.Thanks to some guides i...

Windows 10 Support 26. Januar 2022

How to prevent Microsoft Surface Go 3 from failing?

How to prevent Microsoft Surface Go 3 from failing?: Hello,To my terrible unluck, I have purchased a Microsoft Surface Go shipped with the brand new Windows 11 operating system. 3 Weeks after purchase just outside of the 2-week money-back window the device failed. Upon trying to turn on the device, the Windows logo would appear for a second, after...

Surface 28. November 2021

How to update my Nokia XpressMusik 5800 from v40.0.005 to v50.0.005!!???

How to update my Nokia XpressMusik 5800 from v40.0.005 to v50.0.005!!???: Hi, how can i update my nokia? the problem is that the server can’t be found and hear for it cant install the update on my nokia the update v50.0.005 and subsequently download the v50.0.0 and i need as quick as possible an answer to this huge problem!!! Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Mobile 19. April 2021

Downgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 8.1

Downgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 8.1: Hi! Months passed since I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. I thought it could possibly improve my old Laptops performance. It did not. My Laptop was delivered with Windows 8.1 and I do not know how to downgrade back to it. I hope I could get an answer asap. Thanks in advance!...

Windows 10 Support 7. Dezember 2020

Data gets corrupted when copied from surface book to usb or sd card

Data gets corrupted when copied from surface book to usb or sd card: When I copy files from my Surface book to any other device, one or more of three Things happen: some files are missing, some files are freu and cannot be ipened on any other device or i get an error message that some properties of my files cannot be copied to the other device. Please help with...

Surface 9. Dezember 2018

How to, Insider Programm

How to, Insider Programm: Abend, wahrscheinlich ne dumme frage, und eine die schn zich mal gestellt wurde, aber ich finde einfach keine Antwort. Ich habe meinen PC gebraucht mit Win 10 gekauft (d.H. ich habe weder eine Disc mit Windows 10, noch irgendwelche Codes, daher kommt ein beenden ja nicht in Frage) , das...

Windows 10 Insider 22. November 2017

Projection from tv to laptop via HDMI

Projection from tv to laptop via HDMI: Hello, I tried to connect like above descripted, didn´t work. What to do ? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 12. November 2017

How to start Win10 IE11 with -nomerge?

How to start Win10 IE11 with -nomerge?: How to open a separate session with Win10 IE11? It used to be possible with -nomerge. How now? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 30. September 2016

How to migrate from SPro 3 to SB (surface book) OR from Win10 to Win10 [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden