How to Update Windows 10 - Recommended For Beginners

Helfe beim Thema How to Update Windows 10 - Recommended For Beginners in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; If you want that Windows 10 is more secure, you might want to update Windows. NOTE: If you are new to Windows 10, this can help you. Instructions:... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von gffdfdfdfgfgfdfdggf, 28. April 2018.

1. gffdfdfdfgfgfdfdggf
    gffdfdfdfgfgfdfdggf Gast

If you want that Windows 10 is more secure, you might want to update Windows. NOTE: If you are new to Windows 10, this can help you.

Instructions:

Open the Settings app.

Click on Windows Update.

Click on Check for Updates.

If some updates were available, you might see Updates were available.

If this update is an feature or culmunative update, you might want to scheudle your restart. If you want to scheudle a restart for these types of updates, go to the Restart Options after the types of updates are ready and then select a time.

If you want to get notified to scheudle your restart, theres an option in Advanced Options in Windows 10 Build 10240 and Pre-Anniversary-Update only which allows you to notify to scheudle the restart. If you are not happy with these 2 options: Automatic (recommended) or Notify to scheudle restart, you can change this behaivor using the Group Policy Editor.

If you decide to change the Windows Update behaivor, please refer to this article: 2 ways to control Windows 10 automatic updates

Weiterlesen...

#1 gffdfdfdfgfgfdfdggf, 28. April 2018
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...
Forum Datum

How to search device manager for string?

How to search device manager for string?: Wie suche ich im Geräte-Manager nach einem String wie "F710? In der Registry wird er nicht gefunden. Kann er dann trotzdem im Device Manager sein? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 10. September 2019

How to: Change Windows Update Settings in Windows 10

How to: Change Windows Update Settings in Windows 10: Windows Update is an service which allows the user to download and install updates. By default, the Windows Update behaivor is set to Automatic (recommended). If you are not happy with this default behaivor, here is how you can change this behaivor. Please read: Microsoft did an unexcepted...

Windows 10 Support 28. April 2018

How to, Insider Programm

How to, Insider Programm: Abend, wahrscheinlich ne dumme frage, und eine die schn zich mal gestellt wurde, aber ich finde einfach keine Antwort. Ich habe meinen PC gebraucht mit Win 10 gekauft (d.H. ich habe weder eine Disc mit Windows 10, noch irgendwelche Codes, daher kommt ein beenden ja nicht in Frage) , das...

Windows 10 Insider 22. November 2017

How to disable automatic update installation?

How to disable automatic update installation?: How can I set windows to only install updates on my command? I'm tired of this HDD LED flickering while watching movies... Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 14. Juli 2016

How to: Deaktivieren der Entwicklerfunktionen

How to: Deaktivieren der Entwicklerfunktionen: Heyho Community, ich möchte die Entwicklerfunktionen von Windows 10 gerne deaktivieren. Aber aus irgendeinem Grund sind die Radio-Buttons deaktiviert. [IMG] Hat jemand eine Idee woran das liegen könnte? VIele Grüße, René Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 15. November 2015

How to disable developer mode

How to disable developer mode: Heyho community, for some reason I can't disable developer mode again. The radio buttons on the respective window are disabled. [IMG] Any help is highly appreciated. Regards, René Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 15. November 2015

How to disable Cortana complete?

How to disable Cortana complete?: Hello community, I have the following situation: My Windows 10 is part of a domain installation. In this domain a proxy with authentication is installed which is needed for all connections to the internet. I have configured a group policy to disable all parts of Cortana with web search and...

Windows 10 Support 3. November 2015

How to report bugs of Windows 10?

How to report bugs of Windows 10?: Hello All, please could you tell me what is the correct way to report a bug in Windows 10? Thanks in advance Esox Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 20. August 2015

How to Update Windows 10 - Recommended For Beginners [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden