Migration from Windows 10 to another windows 10 PC

Helfe beim Thema Migration from Windows 10 to another windows 10 PC in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hi there, i want to migrate from one Windows 10 Notebook to another. Is there a tool, which transfers all data and also the installed software like... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von StefanStoerig, 22. November 2015.

1. StefanStoerig
    StefanStoerig Gast

Hi there,

i want to migrate from one Windows 10 Notebook to another.

Is there a tool, which transfers all data and also the installed software like Office, etc.?

Thans for your help,

Stefan

Weiterlesen...

#1 StefanStoerig, 22. November 2015
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Ansonsten versuche folgende Schritte:
    • Sample Page

Sample PageThis is an example page. It's different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation (in most themes). ...

• PC über Tastenkombination herunterfahren - ist das möglich?

PC über Tastenkombination herunterfahren - ist das möglich?Windows kann mit wenigen Klicks per Tastenkombination heruntergefahren werden. Wie Sie Ihren Windows-Computer ohne die Schaltfläche Start ausschalten...

• Windows 10: Startsound ändern - so gehts

Windows 10: Startsound ändern - so gehtsSie können den Startton unter Windows 10 mit wenigen Klicks ändern, aber Sie müssen diese Option erst freischalten. In diesem Leitfaden zeigen wir ...

Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Migration from Windows 10 to another windows 10 PC - Ähnliche Themen - Migration from another

Forum Datum

Unable to boot Windows from SSD

Unable to boot Windows from SSD: Hi all,i have been going crazy the last three days and hope that someone can help me.I recently purchased a new SSD Crucial MX500.Firstly i had many problems trying to install Windows from a USB onto the SSD with the error message, that the SSD wasnt supported by the BIOS.Thanks to some guides i...

Windows 10 Support 26. Januar 2022

Downgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 8.1

Downgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 8.1: Hi! Months passed since I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. I thought it could possibly improve my old Laptops performance. It did not. My Laptop was delivered with Windows 8.1 and I do not know how to downgrade back to it. I hope I could get an answer asap. Thanks in advance!...

Windows 10 Support 7. Dezember 2020

Migration from Active Directory to Azure Active Directory (DS)

Migration from Active Directory to Azure Active Directory (DS): Hey guys, my company is considering to move Active Directory to the cloud and we have several questions. Is there a migration path from Active Directory to Azure Active Directory (Domain Services)? Is it possible to migrate computer accounts, group policies, OUs etc. from on-premises...

Windows 10 Support 13. Dezember 2019

Transfer windows license from dead pc to new one

Transfer windows license from dead pc to new one: My pc died and I'm building a new one now. I was wondering if I could somehow get a free installation for my new pc since I already had a license once. Thing is I can't access my old pc to uninstall if I have to. I had the license since windows 8 and upgraded to windwos 10 if that matters. I...

Windows 10 Support 6. August 2019

inplace Upgrade Windows 10 from 1709 to 1809 faild

inplace Upgrade Windows 10 from 1709 to 1809 faild: We have to Upgrade aprox 2000 client computers from Windows 10 1709 to 1809. We want to Upgrade this computers with an inplace upgrade. I have downloaded the ISO image from Volume licensing; modify the install.wim file so it is suitable for us. This wim file works fine for me at the following...

Windows 10 Support 19. Juli 2019

Windows 8 auf 10 Migration

Windows 8 auf 10 Migration: Nach der Migration von Windows 8 auf 10 funktioniert kein Windows mehr. Bitte um Unterstützung. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 19. Oktober 2017

Moving Windows from a hard drive to an SSD

Moving Windows from a hard drive to an SSD: What is the best and most affective way if i want to move the OS on an SSD Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 2. Dezember 2016

How to migrate from SPro 3 to SB (surface book) OR from Win10 to Win10

How to migrate from SPro 3 to SB (surface book) OR from Win10 to Win10: Hi, Since 2 days I am trying to Setup my new Surface book. I know how to Transfer files. But much more important is the tranfer of my Settings for Office and other Software. Here I feel left allone from Microsoft. Any suggestions are appreciated. Thanks, Timo Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 20. Februar 2016

Migration from Windows 10 to another windows 10 PC [gelöst]

Andere User suchten nach Lösungen mit:

1. windows 10 migration firehistory

2. windows 10 migration other pc

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden