troubles with Windows 10 update

Helfe beim Thema troubles with Windows 10 update in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hallo, I have some troubles with my windows 7 and the upgrade to win 10. I don't want to upgrade now as my system is running smoothly, I am waiting... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Forgot my name, 29. August 2015.

1. Forgot my name
    Forgot my name Gast

Hallo,

I have some troubles with my windows 7 and the upgrade to win 10. I don't want to upgrade now as my system is running smoothly, I am waiting at least till may 2016.

At first the win 10 upgrade reservation in my task bar was missing (no Problem), but my PC downloaded around 6 GB to the folder $WINDOWS.~BT. As I had only 2 GB left on my SSD I wanted to remove this, so I found the update package to show the icon in the task bar, canceled the reservation, and removed the folder with the cleanmgr.exe. Then I tried to hide the Icon for the update, but after every restart it is shown again.

Some time later I found that he had again downloaded the 6 GB to $WINDOWS.~BT, but the update reservation was still inactive, so I tried to reserve it, cancel it and delete the folder again. I was able to delete the folder, but I cannot cancel the reservation anymore as the windows that should be opened by the icon in the taskbar is only shown for half a second before it is closed again.

So here are my questions:

1.1 How can I fix the behavior of the Icon in the task bar and prevent the opened window from crashing?

1.2. Or is there a way to cancel the reservation without it?

2. What can I do to hide the Icon in the task bar without having it reappear after every restart?

3. What can I do to prevent my PC from downloading the files for the update to $WINDOWS.~BT a third time?

Weiterlesen...

#1 Forgot my name, 29. August 2015
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

troubles with Windows 10 update - Ähnliche Themen - troubles with update

Forum Datum

Windows 10 Updates error with 0xc1900101 code

Windows 10 Updates error with 0xc1900101 code: Hi, I've finally found out what caused the problem on my home build system preventing an update. I got error code 0xC1900101 on this machine every time windows attempted an update. For like weeks. What finally solved the problem immediately was removing my AMD Radeon Vege 2 graphics card from my...

Windows 10 Support 1. Juli 2021

Passwort Windows 10 vergessen bin aber angemeldet! Trouble nach Update

Passwort Windows 10 vergessen bin aber angemeldet! Trouble nach Update: Hallo, folgende Sache: Nach einem Windows Update funktionierte die automatische Anmeldung zu meinem lokalen Konto Adminkonto und auch einziges Konto nicht mehr. Also sollte ich mich Abmelden und per Hand wieder anmelden. So, nun wußte ich das KEnnwort nicht mehr, scheibenkleiste!!! Also im PC...

Windows 10 Support 21. März 2020

Von Windows 7 auf Windows 10 installiert jetzt performance troubles?

Von Windows 7 auf Windows 10 installiert jetzt performance troubles?: Hallo, habe einen PC von Dell der auf Windows 7 eig TOP lief usw. Nun wurde dieser auf Windows 10 aufgesetzt und man hat brutalste Performanceprobleme mit AutoCAD Programmen die nun pro klick zwei Sekunden laden.. Liegt das an Windows 10? Festplatte ist nicht mit Bitlocker verschlüsselt, keine...

Windows 10 Support 29. Oktober 2019

Bitlocker Troubles

Bitlocker Troubles: Hallo meine bekannte hat sich ein netbook mit win 10 gekauft beim Microsoft konto anlegen schlich sich ein fehler teufel ein und die email adresse endet *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** die hdd wurde mit Bitlocker verschlüsselt Code hat sie keinen und zusenden...

Windows 10 Support 27. September 2017

share photos with windows 10 photo app with Thunderbird

share photos with windows 10 photo app with Thunderbird: I want to share photos form the Win10 photo app by email. But not with the Win10 Mail app, but with Thunderbird. In settings I have Thunderbird as my standard-mail-client. BUT it does not show um when sharing photos. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 20. Juni 2017

Trouble bei Installation von Win 10 auf Akoya 7816

Trouble bei Installation von Win 10 auf Akoya 7816: Moin Gemeinde, Ich hatte mein Läppi von Win 8.1 auf 10 gebeamt und war nach anfänglicher Begeisterung ziemlich genervt. Vor Allem die mittlerweile bekannte Dysfunktion von PHotkey. Dann flippte das WLAN ständig herum (in ... out ... in ... out ...) und als ich Kaspersky installieren wollte...

Windows 10 Support 10. September 2015

WIN 10 - USB Trouble

WIN 10 - USB Trouble: Hei Guys | Hallo Leute ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ENG Since I've installed Windows 10, my USB-Controller reacts strange. USB-Stick and Mouse/Keyboard-dongle are working...

Windows 10 Support 7. September 2015

Windows 10 with DirectX 11

Windows 10 with DirectX 11: Hi everyone I have a problem with my 2 gpu. I have a Nvidia 970 and a 560 Ti. As the 970 Supports DirectX 12 but the 560 Ti dosn't. Now the 560 Ti is not working. How can I run the 970 with DX12 and the 560 Ti with DX11. I hope for some help here as I Need this card. Greetings Janick...

Windows 10 Support 19. August 2015

troubles with Windows 10 update [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden