Update causes problems

Helfe beim Thema Update causes problems in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Twice the windows button in the lefthand corner of the taskbar has stopped working after an update. I have fixed the problem by undoing the update but... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von KarinBaasch, 7. November 2018.

1. KarinBaasch
    KarinBaasch Gast

Update causes problems

Twice the windows button in the lefthand corner of the taskbar has stopped working after an update. I have fixed the problem by undoing the update but the system keeps on wanting to try again. How can I stop it?

Weiterlesen...

#1 KarinBaasch, 7. November 2018
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
  3. Kapil Arya [Directly]
    Kapil Arya [Directly] Gast

Hello,

If you like, you can block the problematic update:

https://www.kapilarya.com/how-to-block-specific...

Let us know if this helps!

Note: Included link(s) in this reply refers to non-Microsoft website(s). The page(s) appears to be providing accurate, legitimate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site(s) that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially
    Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

#2 Kapil Arya [Directly], 7. November 2018
  4. areiland
    areiland Gast
    Ständige Treiberupdates sind unnötig und sorgen in vielen Fällen für Probleme. Erst recht die Nvidia Treiber machen sehr schnell Probleme, wenn man immer die aktuellsten haben muss.

5. KarinBaasch
    KarinBaasch Gast
    Hi

Haven't had time to try yet, will let you know.

Thanks

!

#4 KarinBaasch, 8. November 2018
  6. Gast
    Gast Gast
    Updates für einzelne Spiele nutze ich auch nicht. Bei Windows 7 hatte ich nie Probleme ich frage mich einfach was sich verändert hat weil absolut nichts hilft.

Thema:

Update causes problems

Die Seite wird geladen...

Update causes problems - Ähnliche Themen - Update causes problems

Forum Datum

cause of bluescreen STOP: 0x0000009f ntoskrnl.exe

cause of bluescreen STOP: 0x0000009f ntoskrnl.exe: Hi all, I got two blue screens the last view days.Can anyone please help me review the dump files and give me a hint how to fix this?Minidumps: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AqKzxT_Ypc27jjaZ4mB5CAD6O3GS?e=uHVnUj==================================================Dump File : 050923-11671-01.dmpCrash Time :...

Windows 10 Support 10. Mai 2023

Just Cause App startet nicht?

Just Cause App startet nicht?: [ATTACH] Das kommt da immer, auch bei Flight Simulator, also alles was aus dem ms Store ist. was muss ich machen https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/just-cause-app-startet-nicht

Windows 10 Support 1. Juni 2021

Batch called Taskkill.bat causes problems!

Batch called Taskkill.bat causes problems!: I just created a simple batch and came into doubt. The command: taskkill /T /IM notepad.exe pause Lead to an endless loop in the cmd window, despite pause! With no changes! notepad.exe is still there. When I renamed the batch to takill.bat, everything went smoothly! Is it wanted like...

Windows 10 Support 20. Dezember 2019

update problems

update problems: Ihave loaded updates (search) and it says updates available but my Computer Downloads only one % tehen stops (as an 85 year old man it is very worrysome) PLEASE what can I do? Thank you Alex Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 16. Mai 2017

Creators Update causes problems with old HP laptop

Creators Update causes problems with old HP laptop: Dear Microsoft. Using an old HP Pavilion dv6780se Laptop. No problems like this under the Anniversary Update. The Creators Update in your last version (am no Windows Insider) causes the follwing problems on my computer: - when fast startup is turned on I cannot start Windows anymore. Windows...

Windows 10 Support 8. April 2017

Update Probleme

Update Probleme: Seit einiger Zeit habe ich immer wieder irgendwelche Updates , danach kann ich den Pc nicht mehr richtig starten, meine Apps sind alle entfernt, und wenn ich Pech habe muss ich sogar den PC zurücksetzen und alles wieder neu installieren. Das nervt und ist sehr Zeit aufwendig, mit Windows 7 hatte...

Windows 10 Support 5. Januar 2017

BSOD, no clue what's the cause

BSOD, no clue what's the cause: My Pc keeps crashing randomly and the Bluescreen that should appear has either white stripes but is still kinda readable or it is just orange-white stripes. I already tried the "Verifier" but it didn't find anything. Dumps: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AonWniLW4ixwgsZmRHwsJZeZomXAVA Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 15. November 2016

Update causes multiple problems

Update causes multiple problems: Good morning, last night my Windows 10 PC performed an update, I heard about an anniversary update. Sadly, the update history in the settings is still empty (???), but WMIC lists a hotfix KB3176929 dated yesterday. The first thing I noticed is that my start menu was messed up after the...

Windows 10 Support 6. August 2016

Update causes problems [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden