vcredist — please, Microsoft, libraries are NOT software to be user-managed!

Helfe beim Thema vcredist — please, Microsoft, libraries are NOT software to be user-managed! in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; it's entirely impossible that programs that depend on a (given version of a) redistributable like c++ fail because they either don't find (the right... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von tobr, 20. Oktober 2015.

1. tobr
    tobr Gast

it's entirely impossible that programs that depend on a (given version of a) redistributable like c++ fail because they either don't find (the right version of) it or don't manage to install it, who knows

google: "Microsoft.VC80.CRT,type="win32",version="8.0.50727.6195",publicKeyToken="1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b",processorArchitecture="amd64""

a software that depends on a visual c++ lib needs to bloody be able to either install it, have it resolved and automagically loaded, or just find it and have itself registered in the OS to be using it, the OS should make sure that all software using a library of a given version (and language) has it available and show a user EXACTLY which software is registered to use which API version of which library

it's bloody simple, so get it working and stop all this opaque business where it's entirely unclear which software depends on what framework

this stuff has nothing to do in the main controlpanel for uninstalling / managing software ...so, make it a library panel that shows...

lib > lib version > dependencies

How difficult can that be?

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Klicke die folgenden Schritte durch:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

vcredist — please, Microsoft, libraries are NOT software to be user-managed! - Ähnliche Themen - vcredist — please

Forum Datum

Win10 Education; Files appear to be encrypted, but not through bitlocker

Win10 Education; Files appear to be encrypted, but not through bitlocker: I am currently faced with the following issue: When booting the PC I boot into a "automatic repair could not fix your PC" screen. trying to run chkdsk or similar commands through the in this menu available X: cmd tells me that the disk is in read-only. read-only can not be cleared through...

Windows 10 Support 17. Oktober 2022

how to prevent users to change lockscreen photo?

how to prevent users to change lockscreen photo?: Hello there, i am trying to sett my company’s wallpaperlogo manual Photo as windows lock screen, but windows either doesn’t acceptor set windows’s default wallpaper. How I did sofar, didsome online introductions.Could anyone helpme, please with some fixed and granted trick?Thanks for yourgently...

Windows 10 Support 23. April 2021

The associated script can not be loaded?

The associated script can not be loaded?: Wie löse ich dieses Problem. Es liegt an den scripten vom third person controller. [img] https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/the-associated-script-can-not-be-loaded

Windows 10 Support 1. April 2021

If you are using Windows Update, the latest SSU KB4541338 will be offered to you automatically.

If you are using Windows Update, the latest SSU KB4541338 will be offered to you automatically.: Hallo, mein Computer nutzt Windows Update, bekommt aber das oben erwähnte SSU nicht angeboten und kann die Kumulativen Qualitätsupdates nicht erfolgreich installieren. Gibt es da vielleicht einen Zusammenhang der sich bitte beheben lässt? MfG. Hype Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 15. März 2020

.NET Framework can not be activated

.NET Framework can not be activated: Good day, To use my editing program, I need .NET Framework 3.5. I wanted to activate this under Windows features. After the file was downloaded, I got the following error message: The requested changes could not be completed. The system can not find the stated file. Error code: 0x80070002...

Windows 10 Support 17. Februar 2018

German please Microsoft can not my send updates for Windows 10 ???

German please Microsoft can not my send updates for Windows 10 ???: my phone number: <removed> AUSTRIA : <removed> email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** Bitte um updates für Windows 10 please send my updates for Windows 10...

Windows 10 Support 3. Januar 2018

To be filled by O.E.M.

To be filled by O.E.M.: Hallo liebe Experten, bekam vor einigen Tagen ein neues Mainboard eingebaut. Windows10 wurde problemlos aktiviert. Nur auf meinem Konto steht bei den Geräten unter diesem PC - To be filled by O.E.M. Muss ich da noch etwas extra machen, damit das wieder weg ist? Viele Grüße Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 16. März 2017

System needs to be restarted again

System needs to be restarted again: Nach der Windows 10 Installation war eigentlich alles ok bis auf die folgende Meldung: "System needs to be restarted again. Make sure all driver is installed."

Windows 10 Allgemeines 26. April 2016

vcredist — please, Microsoft, libraries are NOT software to be user-managed! [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden