Why can't I install any network adapters?

Helfe beim Thema Why can't I install any network adapters? in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; I tried Hamachi and Tunngle and neither of them were able to install their network adapters. I tried it in every possible way but the installation... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von SimonWeiler, 27. August 2015.

1. SimonWeiler
    SimonWeiler Gast

I tried Hamachi and Tunngle and neither of them were able to install their network adapters. I tried it in every possible way but the installation fails everytime. I have been searching the internet for days now and I haven't found any solution. Help me, PLEASE!

My PC:

Time of this report: 8/20/2015, 12:05:29
    Machine name: SIMONSPC
    Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 10240) (10240.th1.150810-2333)
    Language: German (Regional Setting: German)
    System Manufacturer: BIOSTAR Group
    System Model: H81MGV3
    BIOS: BIOS Date: 12/16/14 16:30:36 Ver: 04.06.05
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790 CPU @ 3.60GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.6GHz
    Memory: 16384MB RAM
    Available OS Memory: 16340MB RAM
    Page File: 3692MB used, 29031MB available
    Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
    DirectX Version: 12
    DX Setup Parameters: Not found
    User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
    System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
    DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
    Miracast: Available, with HDCP
    Microsoft Graphics Hybrid: Not Supported
    DxDiag Version: 10.00.10240.16384 64bit Unicode

My Anti-Virus: The newest Kaspersky Internet Security

Weiterlesen...

#1 SimonWeiler, 27. August 2015
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Ansonsten versuche folgende Schritte:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Why can't I install any network adapters? - Ähnliche Themen - Why can't install

Forum Datum

Network

Network: Hello,I suddenly got the problem that my network crashed while I was AFK for like 20 secs. I came back and saw that I wasnt connected anymore and thought that maybe comes from device, but everyone else had a network connection just as usual. I restarted my pc, I restarted the network, I...

Windows 10 Support 17. Oktober 2023

computer can't connect to the Network

computer can't connect to the Network: Hey All,Im at the office, my computer does not connect to the Wi-Fi, i use the docking station and i have a sim card from the company.on the hone it works properly Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 7. August 2023

why is windows crashing when i logout or install an update

why is windows crashing when i logout or install an update: so my windows always shows a bluescreen when i want to logout and also when i tried to restart it. There was always a bluescreen with the error code 0xc0000006 on it. then i found out it has something to do with java so i tried to deinstall it and it crashed again and since then when i try to...

Windows 10 Support 24. April 2023

Why can´t I download Apps in the Microsoft Store?

Why can´t I download Apps in the Microsoft Store?: I cant Install Stuff on Microsoft Store anymore, the download button is just gray. And not only at Minecraft. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 27. Dezember 2022

Network Adapter Driver

Network Adapter Driver: Since I upgraded to Windows 10, I had some issues with audio and video so i used LatencyMon, which told me i have problems with the Network driver, so i tried updating it. My Network adapter is: Qualcomm Atheros AR8171/8175 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller NDIS 6.30 I currently have the...

Windows 10 Support 9. Oktober 2020

Windows10 - Can't connect to ad-hoc network

Windows10 - Can't connect to ad-hoc network: Hi, I created a network using an ad-hoc communication on a computer with Windows 7 in order to do some wireless printing (the buildings networks firewall would not allow the normal wifi connection to work). The printer can log into that network and the computer from which I create the network...

Windows 10 Support 26. Mai 2019

Why can't I deinstall the not / never needed Xbox, Cortana and OneDrive App from Windows 10

Why can't I deinstall the not / never needed Xbox, Cortana and OneDrive App from Windows 10: Hello, I want to remove / deinstall the Xbox, Cortana and OneDrive App from Windows 10 from my business PC but in the "System\Apps & Features" dialog the Deinstall button is grayed out and OneDrive is not listed even in "Systemsteuerung\Alle Systemsteuerungselemente\Programme und Features"....

Windows 10 Support 2. März 2016

Windows 10 Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter Kompatibilität

Windows 10 Broadcom 802.11 Network Adapter Kompatibilität: Liebe Community, ich bin leider absolut kein PC-Profi, daher wende ich mich, nachdem mir die bisher recherchierten Informationen überhaupt nicht weitergeholfen haben, an das Forum hier und hoffe, dass mir jemand (hoffentlich in nicht zu komplizierter PC-Sprache) weiterhelfen kann. Mein Problem...

Windows 10 Support 2. Februar 2016

Why can't I install any network adapters? [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden