Windows 10 (7), Explorer, Issues with Actualisation, Display and Creation of new folders

Helfe beim Thema Windows 10 (7), Explorer, Issues with Actualisation, Display and Creation of new folders in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; I'm running a fresh installation of Windows 10 Pro x64 German. When using the explorer, it happens often that there is no actualisation of the display... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Michael Päßler, 29. März 2016.

1. Michael Päßler
    Michael Päßler Gast

Windows 10 (7), Explorer, Issues with Actualisation, Display and Creation of new folders

I'm running a fresh installation of Windows 10 Pro x64 German.

When using the explorer, it happens often that there is no actualisation of the display when I've modified the content of a folder with another program, not even when I use the Actualisation option from the menu or the context menu. On a restart of the explorer fixes this problem.

When creating a new folder(or other content) via explorer, it happens regularly (90 %) that the folder is created as "Neuer Ordner" (New Folder) and during the input of the foldername the input field starts to jump across the display until I do some kind of action with the mouse (e.g. click somewhere). The foldername is afterwards either still "Neuer Ordner" or any piece of the name which I typed in (first letters, last letters, some letters in the middle). Sometimes the input field stays on top of the display showing "Neuer Ordner". The only way to get rid of this is to close and restart the explorer.

Remark: I had exactly the same behavior before on my old computer with completely different hardware, Windows 7 Pro x64 as OS. The current one is completely setup from scratch and I haven't reused anything from the hardware or installation besides that I've installed more or less the same applications again.

Is there any known way to fix the problem becaus it is very annoying to start an additional application just to create a new folder when moving around files on the disks?

Weiterlesen...

#1 Michael Päßler, 29. März 2016
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Windows 10 (7), Explorer, Issues with Actualisation, Display and Creation of new folders - Ähnliche Themen - Explorer Issues with

Forum Datum

Windows Explorer Issue

Windows Explorer Issue: Hello, i suddenly appeared this morning when i got on my work desktop have an issue with explorer where it takes several "attempts" to open a folder. What happens is, that once i doubleclick a folder, the small blue loading circle appears beside the cursor. then the circle disappears and...

Windows 10 Support 7. Februar 2024

PC's randomly crashing with new image

PC's randomly crashing with new image: Hi GuysWe have recently rolled out pc's at a customer with a new image Windows 10 Ent LTSC Build 17763The pc's are: HP Elitedesk 800 G1, G2 & G4Since then, the pc's have been crashing irregularly.The event log lists event 41 - kernel power error.I have already tried several solutions:-...

Windows 10 Support 7. Dezember 2021

Windows Explorer Issues getting very frequent Thumbnails / Copy Paste / Folder Refresh

Windows Explorer Issues getting very frequent Thumbnails / Copy Paste / Folder Refresh: Since months now, I am having troubles with Windows Explorer. It seems explorer is getting very buggy. I have the same issues on separate machines, both in Windows 10 Pro. Here are the most common issues:1. My thumbnails are not refreshing or take a long time to refresh cache solution not...

Windows 10 Support 5. Dezember 2021

Issue with representation of Distinguished Name element STATE in certificates

Issue with representation of Distinguished Name element STATE in certificates: If you open a certificate with any Windows Crypto Library also the certificate viewer, the representation of a specific information is not according to the X.500 standard and RFC 2253. The value STATE in the DN is represented in Windows with S. In the RFC the string S does not exists....

Windows 10 Support 16. Oktober 2020

Windows 10 Startmenü ändern + Folder Icon ändern?

Windows 10 Startmenü ändern + Folder Icon ändern?: Ich habe im Internet schon einige Methoden zur Anpassung des Startmenüs gefunden, habe aber doch noch eine Frage: wenn ich mir Apps bzw. Programme als Kacheln angelegt habe, habe ich diese ja so gesehen doppelt. Wie kann ich eine App/Programm aus der Liste aller Programme entfernen, ohne das...

Windows 10 Support 7. Oktober 2020

Change appearance of desktop files and folders

Change appearance of desktop files and folders: Hi community, I recently resented my PC and now the desktop icons appear more narrow then before. The problem is not the size. I attached the appearance of how it is at the moment (narrow) and how it was used to be (desired). Please let me know how this can be changed as I did not find any...

Windows 10 Support 1. Oktober 2018

List duplicates of files within a specific folder from within another folder and their...

List duplicates of files within a specific folder from within another folder and their...: I've got a folder with files. I suspect that within another folder and its subfolder there are duplicates of some of these files. How is it possible with windows to find and list all of those duplictes? (and/or even delete all of those files in that folder that have existing duplicates)?...

Windows 10 Support 7. September 2018

Issue with a special function of a function key after system reset

Issue with a special function of a function key after system reset: Hi, because I didn't want the preinstalled programs that came with my windows 10 acer notebook I did a complete new windows install (resetting without keeping any data). After that a special function of a function key enabling or disabling the flight mode does not work anymore, although the...

Windows 10 Support 10. März 2017

Windows 10 (7), Explorer, Issues with Actualisation, Display and Creation of new folders [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden