Windows 10 Pro (1703): Unable to create new user accounts

Helfe beim Thema Windows 10 Pro (1703): Unable to create new user accounts in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hi Community, I'm trying to create a new account on my system which I have upgraded to the Creators Update recently. When trying to add a new... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von tomblue78, 6. Mai 2017.

1. tomblue78
    tomblue78 Gast

Hi Community,

I'm trying to create a new account on my system which I have upgraded to the Creators Update recently.

When trying to add a new Microsoft Account, the process fails with error 0xd0070005.

When trying to setup a local account (using the Computer Management Console), all seems fine until I try to login with that new user. I'm getting a "Access Denied" error from the User Profile Service (EventID 1500). No user folder is created in c:\Users.

I've tried another angle by using "runas /user:<new user> cmd" which also ends in an "Access denied". Although I was able to trace things with "ProcMon". ProcMon logged several "Access Denied" errors in the Registry:

HKU\S-1-5-21-3358352006-1693011757-3251293416-1005\AppEvents\EventLabels

HKU\S-1-5-21-3358352006-1693011757-3251293416-1005\AppEvents\Schemes

HKU\S-1-5-21-3358352006-1693011757-3251293416-1005\Control Panel\Desktop\WindowMetrics

HKU\S-1-5-21-3358352006-1693011757-3251293416-1005\Software\Microsoft\AuthCookies\Live\Default

.... and a few more

These keys, in fact everything including "HKU\S-1-5-21-3358352006-1693011757-3251293416-1005", should be created from scratch for the new user. It doesn't really make sense to suddenly get a "Access denied" within a registry path that is just being created. The are plenty of other "RegOpenKey" operations in this path which are processed successfully.

I don't know since when this issue existed on my system or if it was introduced with the Creators Edition update. All pre-existing users where migrated fine by the upgrade.

Any ideas on how to remedy this problem? Maybe it's even a bug?

Thanks in advance!

Weiterlesen...

#1 tomblue78, 6. Mai 2017
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
    • Sample Page

Sample PageThis is an example page. It's different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation (in most themes). ...

• Windows 10 neu installieren (Clean Install)

Windows 10 neu installieren (Clean Install)Diese Anleitung soll in groben Zügen erklären, wie eine Neuinstallation (Clean-Installation) unter Windows 10 ausgeführt werden soll. Da sich hier...

• Defaultuser0 Benutzer entfernen in Windows 10

Defaultuser0 Benutzer entfernen in Windows 10Erscheint unter C: \ Benutzer das Profil defaultuser0 dann brauchen Sie keine Angst zu haben. Dieser Benutzer wird von Windows bei einer Neuinstallati...

Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Windows 10 Pro (1703): Unable to create new user accounts - Ähnliche Themen - 1703 Unable create

Forum Datum

New User Problem

New User Problem: Hallo, ich brauche eure Hilfe. Anstatt dass mein normales Konto angezeigt wird, ist das einzige Konto auf dem Anmeldebildschirm ein Konto namens "New User". Ich habe das Konto nicht angelegt, also kein Passwort dafür und kann es auch nicht zurücksetzen. Was kann ich tun, um wieder in meinen...

Windows 10 Support 11. April 2024

Unable to boot Windows from SSD

Unable to boot Windows from SSD: Hi all,i have been going crazy the last three days and hope that someone can help me.I recently purchased a new SSD Crucial MX500.Firstly i had many problems trying to install Windows from a USB onto the SSD with the error message, that the SSD wasnt supported by the BIOS.Thanks to some guides i...

Windows 10 Support 26. Januar 2022

AnyConnect "...was unable to create the interprocess communication depot"...

AnyConnect "...was unable to create the interprocess communication depot"...: AnyConnect lässt sich nicht installieren. Ich bekomme folgende Fehlermeldungen. Bei dieser Fehlermeldung soll es angeblich 2 Lösungswege geben. Einmal per Adapter oder Systemweit. Wie man auf folgendem Bild sieht, ist an der Stelle wo der Haken herausgenommen werden soll überhaupt kein Haken...

Windows 10 Support 16. Oktober 2021

Move Windows 10 to new rig

Move Windows 10 to new rig: Hi!In fact that Windows 11 is released i need to upgrade my PC. Since the HDD where Win10 was installed is not big enough to handle Win11 and I bought Win10 Pro via Microsoft Store APP I want to ask if and how its possible to reinstall this windows on a complete new PC.Im not that interested in...

Windows 10 Support 6. Oktober 2021

After Effects Fehlermeldung (Unable to create AGM font)?

After Effects Fehlermeldung (Unable to create AGM font)?: Hallo. Ich habe mir vor kurzem Adobe After Effects installiert (Windows 10). Aber es kommt sehr oft (was sehr sehr nervig ist) eine Fehlermeldung, und zwar diese hier: [ATTACH] Ich habe eigentlich nichts besonderes gemacht, und auch keine Schriftarten irgendwie "rein importiert" oder so, kann...

Windows 10 Support 10. Juni 2021

Unable to connect

Unable to connect: Beim Hochfahren von Wien 10 erscheint "Fatal Error" Unable to connect to PHHELP:Sys vor SDDHELP.Sys. Was ist das und wie bekomme ich es weg. Danke für ev. Hilfe

Windows 10 Allgemeines 29. Februar 2020

Programs unable to create temporary files

Programs unable to create temporary files: This is a reoccurring problem. When trying to install a program, the installer will throw an error stating that it was unable to create temporary files necessary to complete the installation. I have gotten this repeatedly with multiple programs including iTunes, Corsair Utility Engine, Steam,...

Windows 10 Support 10. April 2018

unable to install message filter

unable to install message filter: Gibt es Nutzer hier die beim Starten z.B. von Dovetail Flugsimulator die Meldung unable to install message Filter erhalten. Mein Eindruck ist, dass seit einem der letzten Microsoft Update´s dieser Fehler auftritt. Bankrath Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 15. August 2017

Windows 10 Pro (1703): Unable to create new user accounts [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden