BeatsX paired but not able to connect and play music on Windows 10

Helfe beim Thema BeatsX paired but not able to connect and play music on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; My BeatsX headphones are able to pair but not to connect and play Music lately on Windows 10. They still work fine with my iPhone7 and used to work on... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von PLAtrix, 26. September 2017.

1. PLAtrix
    PLAtrix Gast

My BeatsX headphones are able to pair but not to connect and play Music lately on Windows 10. They still work fine with my iPhone7 and used to work on the same Computer as well up until now.

I have already tried resetting the headphones and removing them from the Bluetooth devices and Pairing them again several times without success. It always says they are paired but it cannot connect.

I seem to remember that earlier Windows did not ask for a Code to pair, but now it does. Maybe this is causing the issue? According to Apple there is no Code needed for Pairing.

Does anyone have similar issue or even a solution?

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

BeatsX paired but not able to connect and play music on Windows 10 - Ähnliche Themen - BeatsX paired but

Forum Datum

Microsoft Store and Xbox App loading forever and not being able to connect Microsoft...

Microsoft Store and Xbox App loading forever and not being able to connect Microsoft...: Hi,I wanted to install a new Flight Simulator Update when the Microsoft Store didn't started and the Xbox App also did not. Xbox Game Bar also doesn't load anymore. After several minutes waiting on the loading screen of the programs they say the error "0x80070426". I already tried reloading the...

Windows 10 Support 29. November 2022

Connect to d.docs.live.net

Connect to d.docs.live.net: Nach der Installation von Office 2019 & Business rief ich Word auf und damit erschien die o.g. Meldung die sich nicht befriedigen lies. Kann mir jemand einen Tipp geben, was hier zu tun ist um die Meldung zu vermeiden? Danke im Voraus Winfried

Windows 10 Allgemeines 14. November 2020

Explorer not able to read information from long paths?

Explorer not able to read information from long paths?: Dear Community, i encountered an issue today that is beyond my understanding. I had data on my C:\ drive and i copied it to my D:\ drive to make free disk space on C:\. On C:\ the data was ca. 6GB big, on the D:\ drive it was at least 17GB big. The data consists from multiple folders and...

Windows 10 Support 16. Juli 2019

I've purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade via the Microsoft store and now I'm not able to...

I've purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade via the Microsoft store and now I'm not able to...: The upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro worked as intended. But like I said in the title, Windows now asks me to enter my product key in order to activate the installation, which is what I did. But I always receive the error 0xc004f050 when I'm trying to activate. I'm really not...

Windows 10 Support 14. Januar 2019

Could not connect to a wireless display

Could not connect to a wireless display: Hi ! I recently bought the AnyCast M2 Plus because I want to mirror my Laptop running Windows 10 to my television. I am able to mirror my tablet, my smartphone and a computer running Windows 8.1 to this television. Unfortunately I am not able to mirror my Windows 10.1 Screen to the...

Windows 10 Support 14. Januar 2018

"Try to connect anyway on: VGA" vor kurzem entfernt?

"Try to connect anyway on: VGA" vor kurzem entfernt?: Hi, ich finde die Option "Try to connect anyway on: VGA" auf meinem Surface Pro 3 nicht. Es scheint als wurde diese Funktion vor kurzem in einem Update abgeschafft. Ich muss aber in der lage sein einen nicht existierenden Bildschrim zu simulieren. Wie kann ich die Option wieder aktivieren?...

Windows 10 Support 10. Februar 2017

You need to fix your Microsoft Account for apps on your other devices to be able to launch apps and

You need to fix your Microsoft Account for apps on your other devices to be able to launch apps and: Hallo Leute ich brauche eure Hilfe,alle 10 sek bekomme ich bei meinem lumia 550 diese Nachricht" You need to fix your Microsoft Account for apps on your other devices to be able to launch apps and continue experiences on this device.". Ich weis nicht was ich tun soll.

Windows 10 Allgemeines 29. August 2016

Groove Music Player

Groove Music Player: Hallo liebe Community, seit der letzten Aktualisierung von Groove Music kann ich das Menü nicht mehr bedienen. Wenn ich die App auf meinem Lumia starte und versuche die Einstellung zu ändern, schließt sich die App automatisch wieder. Das nervt. Da man die App ja unter Windows 10 mobile zur...

Windows 10 Mobile 16. Juli 2016

BeatsX paired but not able to connect and play music on Windows 10 [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden