Bluescreen Warning: A problem with the cooling system hast been detected.

Helfe beim Thema Bluescreen Warning: A problem with the cooling system hast been detected. in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Ich habe folgendes Problem: Ich besitze einen Toshiba Satellite Notebook der nach längerem Betrieb (1-2h) plötzlich einen Bluescreen zeigt. Nachdem er... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von NenaChan, 23. September 2017.

1. NenaChan
    NenaChan Gast

Ich habe folgendes Problem:
    Ich besitze einen Toshiba Satellite Notebook der nach längerem Betrieb (1-2h) plötzlich einen Bluescreen zeigt. Nachdem er sich von alleine herunter gefahren hat erscheint eine Anzeige :" Warning: A problem with the cooling system hast been detected."

Hängt der Bluescreen mit der Warnung zusammen?
    Gibt es günstigere Optionen als es zum Service zu bringen? Da ich mir nicht so sicher bin ob ich das Recht auf Service noch habe.

Vielen dank im voraus.

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Versuche folgende Schritte abzuarbeiten:
  3. hal9000
    hal9000 BoardComputer
    Mitarbeiter

@ NenaChan, drehe mal Deinen Laptop um und sauge die Lüftung sauber

Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Bluescreen Warning: A problem with the cooling system hast been detected. - Ähnliche Themen - Bluescreen Warning problem

Forum Datum

Limit the hotspot connection of the mobile with the PC

Limit the hotspot connection of the mobile with the PC: Dear community, I find myself with a difficult problem to solve: I have a computer connected to a corporate network, to which I must connect a mobile phone through the hotspot. I was able to achieve this, the problem is that from the mobile phone I can reach the rest of the devices connected to...

Windows 10 Support 25. Mai 2022

Black screen with a cursor

Black screen with a cursor: Hello, I have been having this problem for almost a week, well basically, I boot up the laptop, and then I get a black screen with a cursor, I can only move my cursor and cannot do anything else, I can't open task manager or do something, I can only move my cursor.I've tried booting it with...

Windows 10 Support 15. Januar 2022

Enabling W32time with a shell command

Enabling W32time with a shell command: Hi there,i want to enable the Windows time service, W32time, via a shell script since it may be disabled. For testing i disabled the service and ran as admin:"net start w32time" and i also tried:"sc start w32time"both fail to start/enable the service. "net start w32time" reports: "The specified...

Windows 10 Support 7. Juni 2021

I need help finding a solution or atleast the cause for my Bluescreen problem. SYSTEM...

I need help finding a solution or atleast the cause for my Bluescreen problem. SYSTEM...: So I've been having this issue now for about a month. Started with trying to install Microsoft Flight Simulator. It crashed in the process a couple of times. But without Bluescreens though. It restarted normally after. After a few times, I had enough, so I stopped the download and went to bed....

Windows 10 Support 9. Mai 2021

BLUESCREEN A

BLUESCREEN A: Ich bekamm seit den letzten paar Tagen dieses Bluescreen. Kann jemand mir dies bitte erklären? Problemsignatur Problemereignisame: BlueScreen Code: a Parameter 1: ffffe781a62eea50 Parameter 2: 2 Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: fffff803e4ee7e19 Betriebssystemversion: 10_0_17134 Service Pack: 0_0...

Windows 10 Support 13. September 2018

Windows crashed the second time with the same bluescreen... "ntoskrnl.exe+16c580"

Windows crashed the second time with the same bluescreen... "ntoskrnl.exe+16c580": Hello folks! So my system crashed the second time, due to a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD. I looked at the dumpfiles with BlueScreenView, but "ntoskrnl.exe+16c580" is not a very helpful clue. Normally it tells almost directly what created the error, but not this time... I hope somebody of you is more...

Windows 10 Support 6. Januar 2018

Issue with a special function of a function key after system reset

Issue with a special function of a function key after system reset: Hi, because I didn't want the preinstalled programs that came with my windows 10 acer notebook I did a complete new windows install (resetting without keeping any data). After that a special function of a function key enabling or disabling the flight mode does not work anymore, although the...

Windows 10 Support 10. März 2017

No Connection with the Ethernet

No Connection with the Ethernet: Im German and so I writh it in my language Mein Computer ist zwar mit dem LAN-Kabel verbunden, doch es steht da, dass das Netzwerk nicht identifiziert ist und das ich keine Internetverbindung habe. Das selbe ist mit meinem WLAN, nur dass ich damit verbunden bin und auch da steht, das ich eine...

Windows 10 Support 6. August 2016

Bluescreen Warning: A problem with the cooling system hast been detected. [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden