Bluetooth Problems (deleted from Device Mangager and more)

Helfe beim Thema Bluetooth Problems (deleted from Device Mangager and more) in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hey guys, I have a problem: I have a Lenovo Ideapad 720 15 KIB (Modelname 81 AG) and yesterday I couldn't activate Bluetooth in the Bluetooth... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von MoritzS, 29. März 2018.

1. MoritzS
    MoritzS Gast

Hey guys, I have a problem:

I have a Lenovo Ideapad 720 15 KIB (Modelname 81 AG) and yesterday I couldn't activate Bluetooth in the Bluetooth Settings, the on/off switch wasn't

(and still isn't) there. So I googled the problem and found different solutions, which all didn't work. At some point I read that I should deinstall everything Bluetooth related in the Device Manager and reboot. With the whacky PC knowledge I have, I thought that the drivers would be automatically reinstalled but that did not happen.

I tried reinstalling the drivers from the lenovo website and I also tried searching for hardware changes in the device manager but both did not work.

I have no idea what to do, can anybody please help me ?

Thanks in advance and best wishes

Moritz

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Die folgenden Tipps sollten helfen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Bluetooth Problems (deleted from Device Mangager and more) - Ähnliche Themen - Bluetooth Problems deleted

Forum Datum

I'm getting more and more BSODs and dont know what to do

I'm getting more and more BSODs and dont know what to do: Hi, its gotten so bad that I cant even finish writing this post without getting a BSOD. This is my first self built PC. These are my specs: CPU: Ryzen 7 2700X Eight Core, 3,70 GHz GPU: AMD Radeon Vega 56 RAM: 16 GB not sure what brand ... Motherboard: ASRock B450 Drive: Samsung 970...

Windows 10 Support 10. April 2021

plug-and-play device

plug-and-play device: So I don't know why but for a few days my pc crashes or got blue screns with the error codes: irql not less or equal kmode exception not handled kernel security check failure I looked in the program perform record what the problem is and it turned out that there is an error: Error counter...

Windows 10 Support 13. März 2021

Bluetooth disappeared from Device Manager, Taskbar. Yesterday it worked, and now its gone.

Bluetooth disappeared from Device Manager, Taskbar. Yesterday it worked, and now its gone.: So yesterday i installed a Steam Game "AeroFly 8" after installing and starting my machine got Bluescreened, restarted and then a few hours after i noticed my Mainboard bluetooth was gone, no where to find, not in the device manager, and now where else. Ive already tried to installing BT...

Windows 10 Support 11. März 2021

Probleme mit Sensor Troubleshooter from Microsoft

Probleme mit Sensor Troubleshooter from Microsoft: Hallo, ich habe Probleme mit der Lokalisation und der Autorotation bei meinem HP Spectre x360. Ich bin auf das Tool "Sensor Troubleshooter from Microsoft" auf dieser Seite gestoßen: https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/4023475/surface-troubleshoot-surface-screen-rotation Direkt...

Windows 10 Support 19. August 2019

Bluetooth im Device Manager verschwunden

Bluetooth im Device Manager verschwunden: Guten Abend, bei meinem Asus Zenbook UX310UA mit Windows 10 64 Bit konnte ich über Bluetooth meine Bluetooth Kopfhörer nicht finden. Ich habe dann den anktuellsten Treiber von der Webseite geladen und seitdem habe ich keinen Zugriff auf Bluetooth mehr. Im Device Manager ist Bluetooth nicht...

Windows 10 Support 12. Juli 2018

Nach massiven (Bluetooth)-Problemen Device Recovery Tool startet nicht

Nach massiven (Bluetooth)-Problemen Device Recovery Tool startet nicht: Hallo zusammen, ich musste aufgrund eines dummen Fehlers meinen Rechner Mitte August komplett neu aufsetzen, was insgesamt sehr gut getan hat (Windows 10 Pro 64bit). Aufgrund von massiven (Bluetooth)-Problemen mit meinem Lumia 950 seit dem creators update und erfolglosen Resets des Geräts,...

Windows 10 Support 5. September 2017

Remove bluetooth Device windows

Remove bluetooth Device windows: I have a problem with my Philips bluetooth headset. it was paired with my computer and working as usual until i paired it with my phone ! the computer doesn't want to connect to it anymore. I tried everything possible and turning the wifi off (readed that in a forum) and delete all the drivers...

Windows 10 Support 26. Juli 2016

10 Gründe für Windows 10 - Music and more

10 Gründe für Windows 10 - Music and more: 10 Gründe für Windows 10 - Music and more [IMG]Video: In Windows 10 sind einige nützliche Apps bereits vorinstalliert, welche Microsoft in diesem Video kurz vorstellt. Mit der Fotos-App lassen sich Bilder verwalten, in Groove-Music kann Musik von der Festplatte oder über das Internet abgespielt...

Windows 10 News 28. Juli 2015

Bluetooth Problems (deleted from Device Mangager and more) [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden