Buzzing noise and loud popping sounds after Samsung Update program ran updates

Helfe beim Thema Buzzing noise and loud popping sounds after Samsung Update program ran updates in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Before a sound starts playing I get a loud popping sound, then loud buzzing in the background of the sound. When the sound stops, another popping sound... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von StanHarford, 16. September 2016.

1. StanHarford
    StanHarford Gast

Before a sound starts playing I get a loud popping sound, then loud buzzing in the background of the sound. When the sound stops, another popping sound and the buzzing stops aswell.

A few days ago I opened Samsung Update to install the TabPro Pen Manager on my TabPro S.

Along came a dozen other updates, which I can't list now, because Samsung Update does not specify the date on which software has been installed. Samsung Update also does not allow to uninstall updates. The sound problems began after this happened.

• I have tried updating to several different versions of the newest realtek drivers.
    • I have tried disabling and re-enabling several devices in the device manager.
    • I have already disabled all sound enhancements.
    • I have tried using an external sound card, the noise stays the same.

The noise does not occur on any other device, it's not a problem with the headphones. Several other pairs of headphones produce the same results on the TabPro S.

Is there a solution?

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Buzzing noise and loud popping sounds after Samsung Update program ran updates - Ähnliche Themen - Buzzing noise and

Forum Datum

Windows Mixed Reality super loud static sound after 15-30 min playing BUG

Windows Mixed Reality super loud static sound after 15-30 min playing BUG: Hello. I and many WMR users have a big problem with very loud static sound after some time after playing with HMD. Here is same discussion on steam, but the problem is with WMR-Software. Here is one video from me, how I fix this problem for little time....

Windows 10 Support 30. Juli 2020

Noise Cancelling Programm?

Noise Cancelling Programm?: Hallo, kennt irgendjemand von euch ein Programm, dass mit meinem Mikrofon Geräusche aufnehmen und diese für mich ausblenden kann, indem es mir über meine Kopfhörer diesen Ton in invertierter Frequenz abspielt? LG https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/noise-cancelling-programm

Windows 10 Support 7. Mai 2020

After windows update only access to UEFI and CMD

After windows update only access to UEFI and CMD: After updating the Windows-System I can only access to the UEFI after startup. They only acction I can do is to open CMD. Does anyone has an Idea how to solve this problem? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 1. Mai 2020

Insane lag and sluggishness after windows updates

Insane lag and sluggishness after windows updates: OS: Win 10 1803 (17134.191) MSI Z170 GTX 960 I5-6600k SSD Samsung 850 (stock or OC does not matter for the proposed problem) A year ago I had the problem that my PC would not shut down - resulting in a clean installation that was guided by a senior advisor from this forum. Since then...

Windows 10 Support 13. August 2018

Update insider program von rel. 16281

Update insider program von rel. 16281: Beim update von 16281 auf 16288 bricht die Konfiguration be 3% ab. Ca. 5 versuche gescheitert. Auch die Ausführung ist sehr langsam. 30 Min. für 3%. Server überlastet?

Windows 10 Insider 14. September 2017

Headphones won't play sound on any driver after update

Headphones won't play sound on any driver after update: After a win 10 update, my headphones stopped working only on this laptop. They were just fine a day ago, before I had updated. I've selected them as default device, update drivers, tried older drivers and followed all kinds of tutorials on how to get them to work again, but no results. Anything...

Windows 10 Support 31. Dezember 2017

Cannot resolve Router and NAS after Win10 Creators Update

Cannot resolve Router and NAS after Win10 Creators Update: Hi, I am encountering trouble after upgrading to Windows 10 Creators. Apparently my NAS is not visible anymore, neither is another Linux computer nor the router itself. Solely another Windows machine is visible under Network. The strange thing is, that this machine (without creators update)...

Windows 10 Support 14. Mai 2017

Audio noises and desynchronisation and bad system performance

Audio noises and desynchronisation and bad system performance: Hello, since I installed the Windows 10 Anniversary update I get cracking noises in audio and HD audio/video streams desynchronize with about one second per minute. Also scrolling in text documents and PDF files cause an overall system slowdown. In adition to that, my mouse pointer does not...

Windows 10 Support 4. Januar 2017

Buzzing noise and loud popping sounds after Samsung Update program ran updates [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden