Can't get access to the windows 7 installation iso.

Helfe beim Thema Can't get access to the windows 7 installation iso. in Windows 10 Allgemeines um eine Lösung zu finden; So here's the deal. I bought a ten year old thinkpad. It was originally sold with windows 7 pro but the guy who sold it to me has replaced it with... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Allgemeines" wurde erstellt von IDislikeW10andWantToGoBac, 3. Februar 2018.

1. IDislikeW10andWantToGoBac
    IDislikeW10andWantToGoBac Gast

So here's the deal.

I bought a ten year old thinkpad. It was originally sold with windows 7 pro but the guy who sold it to me has replaced it with windows 10 pro.

This means that the pc is running w10 and still has the oem w7 product key sticker thingie on the bottom.

I don't like w10, I find it unapealing, hard to use and cluttered with stuff I don't care about. That's why I'd like to change to w7.

The problem is, I can't get access to the w7 installation files from microsoft's website because the key is oem. I checked for instructions from lenovo but the only tutorial I found was for if you want to get the files with w7 *already* installed. This isn't very useful for my case...

Has anyone an idea how to get the files?

Thanks for the help!

Weiterlesen...

#1 IDislikeW10andWantToGoBac, 3. Februar 2018
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Die folgenden Tipps sollten helfen:
  3. Säm
    Säm Win Experte
    Mitarbeiter

Hallo Gast
    Schau einmal hier:
    https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/12415/windows-10-recovery-options

Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Can't get access to the windows 7 installation iso. - Ähnliche Themen - Can't get access

Forum Datum

Vdi to iso?

Vdi to iso?: Wie kann ich eine VDI Datei zu einer iso convertiern https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/vdi-to-iso

Windows 10 Support 18. September 2023

Why is it so hard to get the truth out there these days?

Why is it so hard to get the truth out there these days?: for many years i tryed on the internet too inform the people about something realy realy evil ..... found plans leaked on the internet on 11/9/2015 terrorist attack plans like paris 11/13/2015 which arrived exactly as it was found on the internet days before, the attack in brussels also...

Windows 10 Insider 20. August 2023

computer can't connect to the Network

computer can't connect to the Network: Hey All,Im at the office, my computer does not connect to the Wi-Fi, i use the docking station and i have a sim card from the company.on the hone it works properly Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 7. August 2023

Windows 7 Iso Wo Downloaden?

Windows 7 Iso Wo Downloaden?: Ich habe https://www.deskmodder.de/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=23139&hilit=windows+7+mit+allen+updates eine Windows 7 ISO mit allen Updates gefunden, wo kann ich die denn downloaden? Finde da kein Downlaod Button! https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/windows-7-iso-wo-downloaden

Windows 10 Support 7. November 2022

StartMenuExperienceHost.exe won't run or start - KERNELBASE.dll - Can't access Windows...

StartMenuExperienceHost.exe won't run or start - KERNELBASE.dll - Can't access Windows...: Even started manually in C:\Windows\SystemApps\Microsoft.Windows.StartMenuExperienceHost_cw5n1h2txyewy via Admin mode it won't show up in Task Manager. But every time I try to run this .exe errors show up in the event log identical every time: Name der fehlerhaften Anwendung:...

Windows 10 Support 6. April 2022

I sent my Surface Pro in to get a refurbished unit - connecting to the internet doesn't...

I sent my Surface Pro in to get a refurbished unit - connecting to the internet doesn't...: Dear Community, I am extremely disappointed with Windows support services. Due to a cracked screen, I had decided to take advantage of Microsoft's offer to get a refurbished device of equal value for almost 500 euros. However, there is no question of equivalence. The device recognizes the...

Surface 22. November 2021

This driver can't release to failure

This driver can't release to failure: Ab diesem Thread teilen. Hallo, seit build 9926 kenne ich diese Meldung auch. Es geschah nach einem NVidia Treiber-Update auf 347.25 durch W10. Mein System multi-boot (Win8.1-Win10-9926). Hardware: "Z77X-UD3H MB, RAM 16GB, i7-3770K, GeForce GTX 750 Ti / 2GB, Windows 8.1 Prof. 64bit, 2xSSD,...

Windows 10 Insider 2. Februar 2015

Get windows 10 iso before aniversary update

Get windows 10 iso before aniversary update: I am looking for a Windows 10 iso version before aniversary update, After getting the aniversary update my computer freezes regularly and i have to force shutdown it. i did every thing , including updated drivers and reset my pc but no success , it still freezes. So i believe the only solution...

Windows 10 Support 12. September 2016

Can't get access to the windows 7 installation iso. [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden