Cortana Search prevents me from typing after first letter

Helfe beim Thema Cortana Search prevents me from typing after first letter in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; I have been using the search feature of windows 10 pretty regularly. For a few days now, everytime I enter a button into the search bar, the first... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Kompe02, 11. Januar 2018.

1. Kompe02
    Kompe02 Gast

I have been using the search feature of windows 10 pretty regularly. For a few days now, everytime I enter a button into the search bar, the first results for this letter will be loaded. As soon as the first result is shown, I am unable to continue typing. For example if I type in "C" and the first result suggests "Camera" but I want "Contacts" I am unable to type the "o".

This is really inconvenient, as I was using this search feature very often, and this makes it basically unusable.

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Cortana Search prevents me from typing after first letter - Ähnliche Themen - Cortana Search prevents

Forum Datum

Can't boot from my old SSD after cloning it and changing drive letter

Can't boot from my old SSD after cloning it and changing drive letter: Hello guys,I am upgrading to a new SSD drive. Therefore I wanted to clone my old SSD with Windows 10 OS to the new SSD.I used the Macrium Reflect 8 software to clone the drive. In the cloning process I had the choice to give a drive letter to the new drive, so I chose the letter C: because I...

Windows 10 Support 6. Oktober 2022

How to prevent Microsoft Surface Go 3 from failing?

How to prevent Microsoft Surface Go 3 from failing?: Hello,To my terrible unluck, I have purchased a Microsoft Surface Go shipped with the brand new Windows 11 operating system. 3 Weeks after purchase just outside of the 2-week money-back window the device failed. Upon trying to turn on the device, the Windows logo would appear for a second, after...

Surface 28. November 2021

Prevent Windows from renaming my default Document locations to "Documents"

Prevent Windows from renaming my default Document locations to "Documents": Ich bin es leid zu recherchieren und keine Lösungen zu finden. Ich bekomme einen neuen PC mit Windows 10 und ich würde Geld wenn auch nicht viel - schließlich habe ich über 100€ für Windows Pro ausgegeben für eine einfache Lösung für dieses Problem bezahlen: Immer wenn ich ein lokales...

Windows 10 Support 12. März 2021

Program Icons missing in Windows search after system reset

Program Icons missing in Windows search after system reset: Hello! Just reset my system and wanted to install programs that I have installed before, however the windows search bar doesn't recognise these program icons. I've already tried cleaning the icon cache which did not work. I have to mention that the start menu folder has been kept on the system...

Windows 10 Support 4. Dezember 2020

Search and Cortana application

Search and Cortana application: Hallo, ich habe seit Monaten auf meinem Desktop-PC folgendes Problem: Alle paar Tage funktioniert o.g. Funktion nicht mehr (Meldung: "nicht mehr funktionsfähig".) In der Zuverlässigkeitsanzeige erscheint: Quelle Search and Cortana application Datum ‎30.‎10.‎2018 12:31 Status Der Bericht...

Windows 10 Support 31. Oktober 2018

Letter Opener

Letter Opener: Ich habe heute Letter Opener erworben in der Hoffnung dass ich damit meine E-Mail Anhänge öffnen kann. Leider funktioniert es nicht. Habe ich falsch gedacht? Wozu ist dann de Letter Opener gedacht? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 21. Juli 2017

Cortana search not opening browser

Cortana search not opening browser: When I search in Cortana and press on a result no browser opens with it. I reset browsers (Chrome and Edge installed) did sfc /scannow Malwarebytes scans What can I do? Happened on creator's update but now also with the newest insider build. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 23. April 2017

Windows 10 configuration goes back to first screen after completion

Windows 10 configuration goes back to first screen after completion: My newly arrived Ideapad MIIX 300, with Windows 10 32bit already installed, cannot complete configuration. I start the tablet, then it goes to the first part of the configuration (language), internet connection, and a general settings screen. When I complete the settings, it goes to a loading...

Windows 10 Support 4. Dezember 2016

Cortana Search prevents me from typing after first letter [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden