HDD partitioned and formatted under Windows 7 home premium PC is not accessible under...

Helfe beim Thema HDD partitioned and formatted under Windows 7 home premium PC is not accessible under... in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello 1.) I got a new PC with Windows 10 pro and an external 5TB HDD (WD). I partitioned and formatted the HDD on the old PC with Windows 7 home... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von B. Huber, 15. April 2016.

1. B. Huber
    B. Huber Gast

HDD partitioned and formatted under Windows 7 home premium PC is not accessible under...

Hello

1.) I got a new PC with Windows 10 pro and an external 5TB HDD (WD). I partitioned and formatted the HDD on the old PC with Windows 7 home premium with GPT. I shut down the old PC and connected the HDD to the new PC. The disk is there not visible in the explorer and in the disk management it contains only a protected partition! Why???
    When I check the disk in the old PC everything is ok (i.e. as originally created)

2.) I cleaned then the HDD with diskpart on the new PC and partitioned and formatted it with GPT. I shut down the PC and connected the HDD to the old Win 7 PC. The disk is then not visible in the explorer and in the disk management it contains only unallocated Space! Why???
    When I check the disk in the new PC everything ist ok (i.e. as originally created)

3.) How should I init, partition and format the HDD for the data transfer to the new PC?

Kind regards

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Ansonsten versuche folgende Schritte:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

HDD partitioned and formatted under Windows 7 home premium PC is not accessible under... - Ähnliche Themen - HDD partitioned and

Forum Datum

G920 not correctly installing under Windows 10 Version 1909

G920 not correctly installing under Windows 10 Version 1909: During the last hours I tried to get my G920 running again. Unfortunately without any success... The problem is, as far as I could find out through my research, that the G920 is detected in Xbox mode and does not install the correct drivers. I think I have gone through all available...

Windows 10 Support 27. Mai 2020

tastatur under windows 10

tastatur under windows 10: hallo meinte Tastatur funktioniert nur zum teil hab schon viel versucht ist seid dem ich auf Windows 10 um gestiegen bin alle Ratschläge im netz kein Erfolg. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 29. November 2019

S/MIME under Windows Phone 10

S/MIME under Windows Phone 10: Ich sehe im Moment keine Möglichkeit, wie ich in der neuen Outlook Mail App S/MIME aktivieren/konfigurieren könnte. Habe es unter 8.1 mit dem Exchange Account genutzt. Kommt das noch oder wird dies nicht mehr mit eigenem Exchange (2010) angeboten werden? I noticed that there seems to be...

Windows 10 Insider 21. April 2015

Trimble mobile devices not recognized anymore under Windows 10

Trimble mobile devices not recognized anymore under Windows 10: I use Trimble geodetic devices which were managed under Windows 7 using the mobile device manager. Since installation of Windows 10, non of the devices can be used anymore, they aren't recognized and all help available on MS or Trimble websites refers to....windows VISTA (!) Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 14. Februar 2017

Gerätetreiber für Windows 7 Home Premium

Gerätetreiber für Windows 7 Home Premium: Hallo, mein PC findet keinen Treiber wenn ich mein Handy Lumia 640 xl anschließe . Wie kann ich das Problem beheben ??? mfg Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Mobile 20. Juni 2016

Does MS ADCS work under Windows CE and Windows EH?

Does MS ADCS work under Windows CE and Windows EH?: Hi, I couldn't find the information anywhere. Does ADCS work under the followin OS'? Microsoft CE 6.0 Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5.3 Thanks a lot in advance. Torsten Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Mobile 11. April 2016

office home and business under windows 10

office home and business under windows 10: Hallo Zusammen. Habe ein original Office home and Business mit Rechnung und key für 299 euro und kann es jetzt unter Windows 10 nicht mehr installieren. Ein Techniker hat es gelöscht, weil er dachte es wäre ein Crack, machte ein update auf Windows 10 und jetzt geht gar nichts mehr. Es sind...

Windows 10 Support 13. November 2015

Treiberproblem under Win 10

Treiberproblem under Win 10: Guten Tag! Ich habe unter Win 7 einen Dell Multifunktinsdrucker in Betrieb genommen, bei der das Programm "Nuance PaperPort 14" dabei war mit dem ich ohne Probleme Scanen, Faxen und Drucken konnte. Seit der Umstellung auf Win 10 wird zwar eine Verbindung zum Drucker angezeigt, aber sobald ich...

Windows 10 Support 24. September 2015

HDD partitioned and formatted under Windows 7 home premium PC is not accessible under... [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden