horrible pixelated text and icons on 32" display with 2560 x 1440 resolution

Helfe beim Thema horrible pixelated text and icons on 32" display with 2560 x 1440 resolution in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hi everyone, i just upgraded from a 21" monitor on 1920 x 1080 to a BenQ 3200 32" on 2560 x 1440. My problem is that now all the text and icons look... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von signum71, 19. Dezember 2015.

1. signum71
    signum71 Gast

Hi everyone,

i just upgraded from a 21" monitor on 1920 x 1080 to a BenQ 3200 32" on 2560 x 1440.

My problem is that now all the text and icons look outrageously horrible. This means that they are pixelated,

the borders have fuzzy ends and all weird colors. All the "fixes" i looked up in terms of item size scaling do not really work.

Some fixes involved turning down the scaling to 100%, but that already was the case on my settings, both in the settings and

advanced custom settings menu. Turning the scaling up, makes the text more readable, but then everything looks like frankenstein

and way too big.

Can anybody help me, this seems like a very stupid problem to me.

Best regards,

Thomas

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Ansonsten versuche folgende Schritte:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

horrible pixelated text and icons on 32" display with 2560 x 1440 resolution - Ähnliche Themen - horrible pixelated text

Forum Datum

Surface 7 Pro und UWQHD Auflösung 3440 x 1440

Surface 7 Pro und UWQHD Auflösung 3440 x 1440: kann ich einen UWQHD-Monitor mit einer Auflösung von 3440 x 1440 mit meinem Surface 7 Pro nutzen?Danke für eure Antworten!Gruß,Peter Weiterlesen...

Surface 11. April 2022

Stuck on ASUS Icon

Stuck on ASUS Icon: Hello, before this happened, my PC was not acting right so I restarted, I look and I am just stuck on the ASUS icon screen that you see before booting up, there is no loading circle, nothing, just the ASUS icon.I've tried restarting 3 times and unplugging all my external devices, please help....

Windows 10 Support 9. April 2022

Text vom Ruhemodus ändern?

Text vom Ruhemodus ändern?: Hey wie kann ich den den Text vom Ruhemodus ändern? Finde den Windows10 Text öde. [ATTACH] https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/text-vom-ruhemodus-aendern

Windows 10 Support 28. Februar 2022

Icons werden nicht angezeigt aber der Text

Icons werden nicht angezeigt aber der Text: Die Icons in meinem Explorer und auf meinem Desktop werden nicht angezeigt. Wie auf dem Bild zu sehen. Aber man kann den Text der Icons sehen Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 9. Juni 2021

Icon ändern?

Icon ändern?: [ATTACH] Gibt es irgendeine Möglichkeit die Icons vom Papierkorb und Godmode/Systemsteuerung zu ändern, damit die zu meinem Desktop passen? [ATTACH] Gibt nämlich keine offensichtliche Option aber vllt kennt da jemand einen Weg Freue mich auf Eure Antworten...

Windows 10 Support 23. August 2020

Surface Pro 4 mit Samsung S32D850T (2560 x 1440) funktioniert nicht

Surface Pro 4 mit Samsung S32D850T (2560 x 1440) funktioniert nicht: Liebes Forum, folgendes Problem bringt mich zur Verzweiflung: Ich schließe einen externen Monitor (Samsung S32D850T (2560 x 1440)) an mein Surface Pro 4 (mit den neuesten Updates) per Mini-Display-Port auf Display-Port an. Der Bildschirm bleibt schwarz. Ich schließe das Gerät per Adapter...

Surface 29. Juli 2019

Icons randomly blinking/flashing on desktop and taskbar

Icons randomly blinking/flashing on desktop and taskbar: So I wanted to change the standard browser from chrome to edge but when i did all the icons on the desktop and taskbar started blinking and the standard browser still didnt change. I tried restarting the pc and changing the browser back to chrome but it didn't help. What can I do? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 30. Juli 2017

Taskbar icons and screen freeze on side monitor

Taskbar icons and screen freeze on side monitor: Dear Community, when i play a game in fullscreen on my main monitor, that fixes the mouse to it's screen, the taskbars on my side monitors (i have one left and right of my main) doesn't show the icons and clock anymore. So it's completely empty. Also the images on the screens don't update...

Windows 10 Support 16. August 2015

horrible pixelated text and icons on 32" display with 2560 x 1440 resolution [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden