How to prevent StartMenuExperienceHost.exe waking up my PC?

Helfe beim Thema How to prevent StartMenuExperienceHost.exe waking up my PC? in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello Community, Up until now, I have found a solution to any of my problems by simply googling, erm binging, them. This time tho, I have had no luck... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von JonasRietdorf, 5. Dezember 2018.

1. JonasRietdorf
    JonasRietdorf Gast

Hello Community,

Up until now, I have found a solution to any of my problems by simply googling, erm binging, them. This time tho, I have had no luck so far. So this issue in particular has had me frustrated for the past couple of weeks. I like to put my PC in sleep mode to be able to resume my work faster when I get back. However, whenever I resumed work in the past weeks, the PC had already booted. This is what "powercfg -lastwake" returns:

From the issues I've had so far with waking up my PC I would try to edit the configuration of the service returned by "powercfg -lastwake". One problem was caused by my network adapter and I simply prevented it from waking up my PC as follows:

With the StartMenuExperienceHost.exe issue, I have no clue how to stop this process from waking up my PC. I don't even know in what way this process causes my PC to wake up. The only notable difference is that the start menu is opened up when this issue occurs.

Any help would be appreciated.

My current version of Windows 10 is:

Some more system info:

Kind regards

Jonas

Weiterlesen...

#1 JonasRietdorf, 5. Dezember 2018
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Klicke die folgenden Schritte durch:
    • Sample Page

Sample PageThis is an example page. It's different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation (in most themes). ...

• Office 2016 oder Office 365 komplett deinstallieren - so gehts

Office 2016 oder Office 365 komplett deinstallieren - so gehtsDamit Office 2016 oder Office 365 neu installiert werden kann, müssen alle vorherigen Office-Versionen aus dem System entfernt werden. Die funktionie...

• Windows 10: abgesicherten Modus starten

Windows 10: abgesicherten Modus startenEs gibt verschiedene Möglichkeiten, wie man Windows 10 in einen abgesicherten Modus starten kann. Hier finden Sie eine Übersicht. Abgesicherten Mod...

Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

How to prevent StartMenuExperienceHost.exe waking up my PC? - Ähnliche Themen - How prevent StartMenuExperienceHost

Forum Datum

How to prevent Microsoft Surface Go 3 from failing?

How to prevent Microsoft Surface Go 3 from failing?: Hello,To my terrible unluck, I have purchased a Microsoft Surface Go shipped with the brand new Windows 11 operating system. 3 Weeks after purchase just outside of the 2-week money-back window the device failed. Upon trying to turn on the device, the Windows logo would appear for a second, after...

Surface 28. November 2021

how to prevent users to change lockscreen photo?

how to prevent users to change lockscreen photo?: Hello there, i am trying to sett my company’s wallpaperlogo manual Photo as windows lock screen, but windows either doesn’t acceptor set windows’s default wallpaper. How I did sofar, didsome online introductions.Could anyone helpme, please with some fixed and granted trick?Thanks for yourgently...

Windows 10 Support 23. April 2021

How to update my Nokia XpressMusik 5800 from v40.0.005 to v50.0.005!!???

How to update my Nokia XpressMusik 5800 from v40.0.005 to v50.0.005!!???: Hi, how can i update my nokia? the problem is that the server can’t be found and hear for it cant install the update on my nokia the update v50.0.005 and subsequently download the v50.0.0 and i need as quick as possible an answer to this huge problem!!! Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Mobile 19. April 2021

Prevent Windows from renaming my default Document locations to "Documents"

Prevent Windows from renaming my default Document locations to "Documents": Ich bin es leid zu recherchieren und keine Lösungen zu finden. Ich bekomme einen neuen PC mit Windows 10 und ich würde Geld wenn auch nicht viel - schließlich habe ich über 100€ für Windows Pro ausgegeben für eine einfache Lösung für dieses Problem bezahlen: Immer wenn ich ein lokales...

Windows 10 Support 12. März 2021

How to logoff the system account and login to my normal user?

How to logoff the system account and login to my normal user?: So I just logged into the SYSTEM user somehow not gonna say it and now I don't know how to log off and login to my normal user do I just have to alt+f4 and select log off or smth? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 14. Januar 2021

How can I readd my Windows 10 PC to Microsoft Account Devices

How can I readd my Windows 10 PC to Microsoft Account Devices: Hello. I removed my Windows 10 PC from "Microsoft Account -> Devices" as it was showing wrong Hardware Infos. Now I am unable to readd this PC to Devices. I already tried a couple times to readd the Microsoft Account -> log out from the MS Account -> log in to the local Account -> restart the...

Windows 10 Support 28. September 2020

How to Activate my Hotmail Account?

How to Activate my Hotmail Account?: Click Create an account. It's a link in the top-right side of the page. Create your email address. Enter a password. ... Uncheck the "Send me promotional emails from Microsoft" box. ... Click Next. ... Enter your first and last name. Click Next. ... Select a country or region. To get more...

Windows 10 Mobile 16. Mai 2019

How to, Insider Programm

How to, Insider Programm: Abend, wahrscheinlich ne dumme frage, und eine die schn zich mal gestellt wurde, aber ich finde einfach keine Antwort. Ich habe meinen PC gebraucht mit Win 10 gekauft (d.H. ich habe weder eine Disc mit Windows 10, noch irgendwelche Codes, daher kommt ein beenden ja nicht in Frage) , das...

Windows 10 Insider 22. November 2017

How to prevent StartMenuExperienceHost.exe waking up my PC? [gelöst]

Andere User suchten nach Lösungen mit:

1. startmenuexperiencehost beenden

2. StartMenuExperienceHost.exe

3. startmenuexperiencehost

4. StartMenuExperienceHost.exe Starten,
  5. startmenuexperiencehost.exe deaktivieren,
  6. startmenuexperiencehost disable,
  7. startmenuexperiencehost.exe disable,
  8. disable startmenuexperiencehost,
  9. startmenuexperiencehost.exe beenden,
  10. how to disable startmenuexperiencehost.exe,
  11. how to stop startmenuexperiencehost.exe,
  12. disable start menu experience host,
  13. start menu experience host,
  14. StartMenuExperienceHost.exe Start,
  15. can not find StartMenuExperienceHost.exe
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden