I want to reset my Computer with Winwos 10 Setup, but dont work

Helfe beim Thema I want to reset my Computer with Winwos 10 Setup, but dont work in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hey, when im want to refresh my pc with win 10 setup code 0x80072F76 0x20016 Weiterlesen... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Kevin-Hans-Peter K., 6. September 2018.

1. Kevin-Hans-Peter K.
    Kevin-Hans-Peter K. Gast

Hey, when im want to refresh my pc with win 10 setup code 0x80072F76 0x20016

Weiterlesen...

#1 Kevin-Hans-Peter K., 6. September 2018
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Führe bitte folgendes aus:
  3. Michelle Vil
    Michelle Vil Gast

Hello Kevin,

This issue might have occurred due to some Windows Update conflicts or due to a corrupted or missing system file. Given that information, I would recommend you to perform a system repair and let us know if it makes
    any difference. Download Windows 10 ISO and create media from this link.

Once you complete creating media, attach the USB flash drive or insert the DVD on the PC where you want to install Windows 10 and restart your computer. It will automatically boot from the Windows 10 ISO media.

1. After you boot the computer, press any key to boot from the USB flash drive or the DVD.
    2. Select the correct time and Keyboard type.
    3. Click on Repair your computer in the lower left corner.
    4. Select Troubleshoot from Choose an option screen.
    5. Click Advanced options in Troubleshoot screen.
    6. Click Automatic Repair from Advanced Options screen.
    7. Next, choose the operating system by clicking on its button.
    8. Windows will look for problems on hard drives and verify that all required files are intact.

If you have additional questions, or if the issue persists after the troubleshooting steps above, please let me know by replying to this thread. This way, I'll get notified and respond back to you as
    soon as I can.

#2 Michelle Vil, 7. September 2018
  4. Krzyś
    Krzyś Gast
    RaVeNToSs seems to have solved his problem, but just for anyone else with the issue:

I had the same issue with the same error message at 18%.

In my case installer apparently tried to overwrite/copy once again install files in C:\$WINDOWS.~BT after the wizard was over, but failed to do so.

Clearing "Read-only" and "System" attribute from all files in C:\$WINDOWS.~BT (while I was at last screen of the wizard - I mean I was about to click "Install") did the trick.

Alternatively, install from USB media is said to work in such instances.

Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

I want to reset my Computer with Winwos 10 Setup, but dont work - Ähnliche Themen - want reset Computer

Forum Datum

Hello, i need help with my PC

Hello, i need help with my PC: Around 2 days ago i disabled some sort of setting, making it, that only essential program open on startupAfter rebooting, my audiodrivers dont work anymore, and the diagnostics dont recognise the problem either. USB can also not be recognized anymore, and because i have my internet connectuons...

Windows 10 Support 23. Juni 2023

What is wrong with my computer?

What is wrong with my computer?: For the last month i have been having these issues with my Pc. At first i thought that it could be due to my new RAM that i got 16GB -> 32 GB, but i dont think thats the case. I have tried everything from self diagnosing tools up to running the pc with only one ram stick. However, i still get...

Windows 10 Support 31. Januar 2023

My computer keeps crashing with different error codes each time and I dont know what to do?...

My computer keeps crashing with different error codes each time and I dont know what to do?...: my computer since late last year has been crashing very frequently also making my games crash my screen would just freeze or it would display anything and then it goes to the blue screen and i can say i've seen it way to much. pls someone help.Mein Pc crashed jetzt seit ungefähr 1 Jahr, immer...

Windows 10 Support 23. Oktober 2022

Does my Windows 10 key work with any Windows 10 iso?

Does my Windows 10 key work with any Windows 10 iso?: Hi, I bought a Windows 10 Pro key from a website and I created a Windows 10 bootable USB with the ISO that I downloaded from the microsoft website 1909 Update. Will this work or do I need to download the Windows 10 iso from the website where I bought the key from? Here the download page where I...

Windows 10 Support 9. April 2020

When i start a program i get to see all the movements but my mouse and keyboard freezes....

When i start a program i get to see all the movements but my mouse and keyboard freezes....: Hello im Casper My Problem is that when i start a program. It works but my mouse and keyboard freezes. After a few minutes or seconds i can move them again but not on the screen of the game. I can start google chrome with no problem and it doesnt freeze but only things like discord League of...

Windows 10 Support 1. Januar 2020

want to autostart TaskManager.exe on logon, not working with either adding it to...

want to autostart TaskManager.exe on logon, not working with either adding it to...: Using Windows 10. Autostart not able to start this program. When will this be fixed? Sincerely, Daniel Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 14. November 2016

How can i reset my windows 10 password

How can i reset my windows 10 password: Hi How can i reset my windows 10 password. I forget the password and i can't login to my pc. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 12. Mai 2016

I dont have Acces to my Folders

I dont have Acces to my Folders: ich habe heute auf windows 10 aktualisiert, ich möchte einen Ordner aufrufen, Windows sagt mir nur Sie haben nicht die nötigen Rechte. Hier die Vorgeschichte: Ich habe Rise of the Tomb Raider im Windows Store gekauft, dieses Startete das erste Mal ohne Probleme. Danach aber nicht mehr...

Windows 10 Support 1. Februar 2016

I want to reset my Computer with Winwos 10 Setup, but dont work [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden