Incompatibilites with Win10?

Helfe beim Thema Incompatibilites with Win10? in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; 1. Wenn man von Win8.1 auf Win10 aktualisiert, muss man dann alle Software neu installieren? - MS Office 2013? - AVM Fritz ISDN-Karte und Software?... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von HJM1, 17. September 2015.

1. HJM1
    HJM1 Gast

1. Wenn man von Win8.1 auf Win10 aktualisiert, muss man dann alle Software neu installieren?

- MS Office 2013?

- AVM Fritz ISDN-Karte und Software?

- Firefox und alle Bookmarks?

- Pegasus Mail?

- Kaspersky Internet Security?

- TuneUp Software?

Kann es sein, dass man dabei die Lizenz für Microsoft Office und andere Produkte verliert

und neu bezahlen muss?

2. Funktionieren dann noch die Treiber für folgende Drucker und Scanner?

- HP LaserJet 5p

- HP Photosmart 1000

- Lexmark 6170

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Die folgenden Tipps sollten helfen:
    Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Incompatibilites with Win10? - Ähnliche Themen - Incompatibilites with Win10

Forum Datum

Activate Windows 10 Home with Win10 Pro key

Activate Windows 10 Home with Win10 Pro key: Hello, I bought a new Pc but want to move my License from my old one. On my old pc I hava a Windows 10 Pro license. On the new one I made the mistake of installing Windows 10 Home. I dont wanna install the PC anew so is there a possibility to activate the Windows with the Pro key or is there a...

Windows 10 Support 9. Dezember 2022

Windows login with PIN

Windows login with PIN: Hallo,Ich habe wegen eines Boardwechsels Windows neu installiert und dabei das Online-Konto gewählt, damit meine Lizenz übernommen wird. Das hat auch geklappt. Aber dabei wurde auch eine Hello-Anmeldung mit PIN eingerichtet - hab ich wohl falsch verstanden. Ich bekomme diese Anmelde-Sperre nicht...

Windows 10 Support 19. August 2021

Wither in bedrock edition besiegen?

Wither in bedrock edition besiegen?: Spiele minecraft auf der Windows 10 Edition und da wollte ich mal fragen ob jemand eine Methode kennt den wither ohne ihn zu hidden zu besiegen Unter den portal und under det nether decke tp er sich immer raus https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/wither-in-bedrock-edition-besiegen

Windows 10 Support 11. Juli 2020

App Ride with GPS Lumia640 with windowsphone 8.1

App Ride with GPS Lumia640 with windowsphone 8.1: App "Ride With GPS" invoice no. : 16098820062 Date: 28/02/2019 I can not download this app anymore. It is still running on the Lumia 630 and I want to install it on my Lumia 640. A transfer with the SD card failed unfortunately. Do you have a solution? Thank you very much Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Mobile 12. November 2019

BSOD Problems with Win10

BSOD Problems with Win10: Hello, I've Updated on Windows 10 a few Weeks ago (had Windows 8 before). Since i updated, i get multiple BSOD's when Starting up, i usually have to start my PC 4-5 Times before i can even Log in. When i can Log in however, Windows randomly gets BSOD's again wiuthout any obvious reson....

Windows 10 Support 6. Januar 2019

How to start Win10 IE11 with -nomerge?

How to start Win10 IE11 with -nomerge?: How to open a separate session with Win10 IE11? It used to be possible with -nomerge. How now? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 30. September 2016

synchronize several win10 pc´s with my edge favourites bar...

synchronize several win10 pc´s with my edge favourites bar...: hi! i´ve tried to change from Chrome to edge...now i was able to Import my chrome favourites bar etc into edge (though the Symbols were missing....). but now, when i Switch to my win10 tablet, of Course i like the other unit to be synchronized...isn´t that possible...? thanks! Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 17. Mai 2016

Different Keyboard Layout with different devices under Win10

Different Keyboard Layout with different devices under Win10: I currently run win10 on two different devices with different keyboard layouts. Right now i am changing the layout every time i switch devices as my settings are synchronized through my microsoft account. Is there a more efficient way of doing this (for example disabling synchronisation for the...

Windows 10 Support 3. November 2015

Incompatibilites with Win10? [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
      Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
      Information ausblenden