Is the Windows Store Client included in my Windows version?

Helfe beim Thema Is the Windows Store Client included in my Windows version? in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello, i have Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB installed. Can i use the Windows Store client? Or is it not included in my operating system? I am... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von StCon_851, 26. November 2018.

1. StCon_851
    StCon_851 Gast

Hello,

i have Windows 10 Enterprise 2015 LTSB installed.

Can i use the Windows Store client? Or is it not included in my operating system?

I am trying to download the "Windows Photos App" from here:

https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/p/microsoft-fotos/9wzdncrfjbh4?activetab=pivotIs the Windows Store Client included in my Windows version?verviewtab

But i get an error message:

"The address wasn’t understood
    Firefox doesn’t know how to open this address, because one of the following protocols (ms-windows-store) isn’t associated with any program or is not allowed in this context.
    You might need to install other software to open this address."

Can someone please help?

Thank you,

SM

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Klicke die folgenden Schritte durch:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Is the Windows Store Client included in my Windows version? - Ähnliche Themen - the Store Client

Forum Datum

What is wrong with my computer?

What is wrong with my computer?: For the last month i have been having these issues with my Pc. At first i thought that it could be due to my new RAM that i got 16GB -> 32 GB, but i dont think thats the case. I have tried everything from self diagnosing tools up to running the pc with only one ram stick. However, i still get...

Windows 10 Support 31. Januar 2023

My PC is crashing when playing the game "War Thunder"

My PC is crashing when playing the game "War Thunder": I dont even get a BSOD my screen just turns black and restarts. This started happening recently and I havent been able to figure out why. Tried updating my GPU drivers and my windows. Heres my MEMORY.DMP filehttps://1drv.ms/u/s!AqucuFFLeqYCsyit9XkFvXrvznDD?e=FuIqGUAny help would be nice!...

Windows 10 Support 7. November 2022

The packaged version of WSL is not supported by windows-version 10.0.19045.2130

The packaged version of WSL is not supported by windows-version 10.0.19045.2130: Hello,I have activated the windows feature WSL and restarted my PC as well.When I run the wsl command from the powershell, I receive the following message "The packaged version of WSL is not supported by windows-version 10.0.19045.2130". This is weird since I have the windows-version 22H2 build...

Windows 10 Support 1. November 2022

whats is the Tab "Graphics_1" (GPU) in the Taskmanager?

whats is the Tab "Graphics_1" (GPU) in the Taskmanager?: For what is the tab "Graphics_1" in the Gpu submenu in the Taskmanager? Which part of the gpu does is represent? What uses this part of the gpu? [ATTACH] Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 24. März 2019

Check if my Windows 10 license is valid

Check if my Windows 10 license is valid: First and foremost, I bought my license with the PC which I got directly from Lenovo. No shady third parties involved, not a refurbished version of any kind. Because the performance of my PC has become very bad over the last year, I wanted to reset my PC & install both Linux and Windows. I was...

Windows 10 Support 1. Dezember 2018

Where is the windows insider forum?

Where is the windows insider forum?: I am german but would like to be in the us insider forum. Can not find a link. where is it?

Windows 10 Insider 9. April 2015

kann nicht ins store rein "The server stumbled""the error code is 0x80131500"

kann nicht ins store rein "The server stumbled""the error code is 0x80131500": hallo zusammen.kann nicht im store rein.es heisst immer "The server stumbled""the error code is 0x80131500"ich bitte euch um hilfe. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 10. Juni 2016

Your Windows Version is suspended

Your Windows Version is suspended: [IMG]Hallo ich habe seid heute morgen das Problem. Was kann man da gegen machen ? Ich weiß nicht wie/wo ich diesen Serial Key bekomme/finde. Ich habe meinen PC im Internet gekauft. Windows 10 pro War schon darauf aber seit heute morgen kam das plötzlich. Ich kann nichts mehr machen. Sobald ich...

Windows 10 Support 20. April 2016

Is the Windows Store Client included in my Windows version? [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden