Issue with logging in to second Account on Windows 10

Helfe beim Thema Issue with logging in to second Account on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello! I hava an issue with logging in to the second Account on Windows 10. I have created the second account on my computer for my wife. But when... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Qba_EU, 24. Februar 2016.

1. Qba_EU
    Qba_EU Gast

Hello!

I hava an issue with logging in to the second Account on Windows 10.

I have created the second account on my computer for my wife. But when she wants to log in, the system in showing first "loggin in" and then "loggin out" and is returning to the log in option.

I created first the second account by creating a "family account" then I tried creating a conventional account. In both cases the problem persists.

I have tried these solution:

How to: create a Local Account in Windows 10

It didn't helped.

How can I solve this problem?

Regards

Kuba

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Gehe die folgenden Anleitungen durch:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Issue with logging in to second Account on Windows 10 - Ähnliche Themen - Issue with logging

Forum Datum

Windows Update Issues on Surface Pro 9 intel i7 with 32 GB ram

Windows Update Issues on Surface Pro 9 intel i7 with 32 GB ram: Hi, today i'm faced with the following errors on Windows Update. The Updates cannot be installed. How to correct this ? Weiterlesen...

Surface 16. Februar 2023

Windows Update Issues on Surface Pro 7 intel i7 with 32 GB ram

Windows Update Issues on Surface Pro 7 intel i7 with 32 GB ram: Hi, today i'm faced with the following errors on Windows Update. The Updates cannot be installed. How to correct this ? Weiterlesen...

Surface 16. Februar 2023

[ISSUE] Maximized Apllication Windows, bleeding into second monitor

[ISSUE] Maximized Apllication Windows, bleeding into second monitor: Hello, certain application when maximized are bleeding 1-2 Pixels into my second monitor. Setup: Two 27 Inch Monitor one running with 144hz and 1920x1080 the other with 60hz and 1920x1080 Tried everything i could think of and everything the threads which i found by googling the problem...

Windows 10 Support 19. Juli 2020

Issues with capacitive pens on Microsoft Surface

Issues with capacitive pens on Microsoft Surface: I'm running Windows 10 1803 on a Surface Pro 2017 (i5/8GB). Most of the time I'm taking notes in college using OneNote. That's where I've encountered some weird issues: From time to time (days to weeks) the "ink" just randomly smears over the canvas, even with the tip not touching the display at...

Surface 13. Oktober 2018

Logging on -> time is always -2 hours

Logging on -> time is always -2 hours: use Mint and Windows. After login in windows time say -2 hours. Need always to set to reload time. Sucks. Wnat my direct local time after login. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 21. Mai 2018

Logging on -> time is always -2 hours

Logging on -> time is always -2 hours: use Mint and Windows. After login in windows time say -2 hours. Need always to set to reload time. Sucks. Wnat my direct local time after login. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 21. Mai 2018

want to autostart TaskManager.exe on logon, not working with either adding it to...

want to autostart TaskManager.exe on logon, not working with either adding it to...: Using Windows 10. Autostart not able to start this program. When will this be fixed? Sincerely, Daniel Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 14. November 2016

Verbose Logging

Verbose Logging: Hallo zusammen, hatte letzte Woche Probleme bei der Installation von Update Defender-Definition. Habe das zusammen mit dem Hersteller McAfee lösen können. Habe seitdem aber das Problem, dass bei jedem Start von Windows 10 ca. 120 Log-Dateien ins temp-Verzeichnis geschrieben werden. Ein...

Windows 10 Support 28. Dezember 2015

Issue with logging in to second Account on Windows 10 [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden