I've purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade via the Microsoft store and now I'm not able to...

Helfe beim Thema I've purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade via the Microsoft store and now I'm not able to... in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; The upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro worked as intended. But like I said in the title, Windows now asks me to enter my product key in... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von SteffNHe, 14. Januar 2019.

1. SteffNHe
    SteffNHe Gast

I've purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade via the Microsoft store and now I'm not able to...

The upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro worked as intended. But like I said in the title, Windows now asks me to enter my product key in order to activate the installation, which is what I did. But I always receive the error 0xc004f050 when I'm trying to activate.
    I'm really not satisfied with the fact that I spent money on the upgrade in order to prevent potential issues like this, which turned out to not be the case obviously.

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

I've purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade via the Microsoft store and now I'm not able to... - Ähnliche Themen - I've purchased upgrade

Forum Datum

Microsoft Store and Xbox App loading forever and not being able to connect Microsoft...

Microsoft Store and Xbox App loading forever and not being able to connect Microsoft...: Hi,I wanted to install a new Flight Simulator Update when the Microsoft Store didn't started and the Xbox App also did not. Xbox Game Bar also doesn't load anymore. After several minutes waiting on the loading screen of the programs they say the error "0x80070426". I already tried reloading the...

Windows 10 Support 29. November 2022

Upgrade von Windows 10 Home zu Pro

Upgrade von Windows 10 Home zu Pro: Ich habe mir aus dem Store Windows 10 Pro zum Upgrade heruntergeladen. Statt der Pro Version, wurde mir Enterprise geliefert. Die Bezahlung ist erfolgt und auf mein Konto auch angegeben. Was muss ich tun. Ist Enterprise vergleichbar mit Pro? Oder vielleicht sogar kostenlos, wie z.B. bei Chip und...

Windows 10 Allgemeines 9. August 2021

Explorer not able to read information from long paths?

Explorer not able to read information from long paths?: Dear Community, i encountered an issue today that is beyond my understanding. I had data on my C:\ drive and i copied it to my D:\ drive to make free disk space on C:\. On C:\ the data was ca. 6GB big, on the D:\ drive it was at least 17GB big. The data consists from multiple folders and...

Windows 10 Support 16. Juli 2019

****! The best Windows till now!

****! The best Windows till now!: Diese letzte veröflichung ist richtig fantastic! Still testing aber richtig ****, wie in German gesagt! :)

Windows 10 Insider 25. Januar 2015

Could not connect to a wireless display

Could not connect to a wireless display: Hi ! I recently bought the AnyCast M2 Plus because I want to mirror my Laptop running Windows 10 to my television. I am able to mirror my tablet, my smartphone and a computer running Windows 8.1 to this television. Unfortunately I am not able to mirror my Windows 10.1 Screen to the...

Windows 10 Support 14. Januar 2018

BeatsX paired but not able to connect and play music on Windows 10

BeatsX paired but not able to connect and play music on Windows 10: My BeatsX headphones are able to pair but not to connect and play Music lately on Windows 10. They still work fine with my iPhone7 and used to work on the same Computer as well up until now. I have already tried resetting the headphones and removing them from the Bluetooth devices and Pairing...

Windows 10 Support 26. September 2017

Does Microsoft plan to remove the windows store?

Does Microsoft plan to remove the windows store?: I'm not well informed, are there any plans to remove the windows store? Since I'm having a lot of trouble with its presets (always activated microphone for apps, C: as default drive for apps, no real folder for games which makes modding impossible), I would love that! Has microsoft already...

Windows 10 Support 9. Dezember 2016

Lumia 830: Headset and Alarm not working anymore since the upgrade to Windows10Mobile

Lumia 830: Headset and Alarm not working anymore since the upgrade to Windows10Mobile: hi I recently upgraded my Lumia 830 to Windows 10 Mobile, using the Insider Preview Slow Circle (I have the most recent update available there). Since then, my alarm doesn't ring anymore (I overslept today...) and my headset doesn't work anymore. In the new Gadgets app, it quickly sees the...

Windows 10 Mobile 19. Dezember 2015

I've purchased a Windows 10 Pro upgrade via the Microsoft store and now I'm not able to... [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden