List duplicates of files within a specific folder from within another folder and their...

Helfe beim Thema List duplicates of files within a specific folder from within another folder and their... in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; I've got a folder with files. I suspect that within another folder and its subfolder there are duplicates of some of these files. How is it... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von haemse, 7. September 2018.

1. haemse
    haemse Gast

List duplicates of files within a specific folder from within another folder and their...

I've got a folder with files.

I suspect that within another folder and its subfolder there are duplicates of some of these files.

How is it possible with windows to find and list all of those duplictes? (and/or even delete all of those files in that folder that have existing duplicates)?

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Wähle einen der folgenden Ratgeber:
  3. Ingo Böttcher
    Ingo Böttcher Gast

Mit Bordmitteln dürfte das nur mit Powershell sinnvoll möglich sein. Eine Liste von Dateien sammeln, einen Hash berechnen und die doppelten Hashes auflisten sollte mit einigen Zeilen Powershell erreichbar sein.

Ansonsten gibts eine Reihe von teils auch freien Programmen, die sich sowas zum Ziel gesetzt haben.

Als App: Duplicates Cleaner beziehen – Microsoft Store de-DE

Als Programm: AllDup - Freeware zum Suchen und Löschen von Dateiduplikaten

#2 Ingo Böttcher, 7. September 2018
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

List duplicates of files within a specific folder from within another folder and their... - Ähnliche Themen - List duplicates files

Forum Datum

Accidently deleted attributes of all files and folder inside my user home directory. Is my...

Accidently deleted attributes of all files and folder inside my user home directory. Is my...: My Big MistakeIt all began when I wanted to use PowerShell to set the attribute of some personal folders matching a specific regex to "Hidden". Bonus info: for my defense of what follows: I was way overslept!. I quickly found the following suggestion on a forum here, which I blindly...

Windows 10 Support 23. Januar 2022

Windows 10 Startmenü ändern + Folder Icon ändern?

Windows 10 Startmenü ändern + Folder Icon ändern?: Ich habe im Internet schon einige Methoden zur Anpassung des Startmenüs gefunden, habe aber doch noch eine Frage: wenn ich mir Apps bzw. Programme als Kacheln angelegt habe, habe ich diese ja so gesehen doppelt. Wie kann ich eine App/Programm aus der Liste aller Programme entfernen, ohne das...

Windows 10 Support 7. Oktober 2020

Folder Icons

Folder Icons: How can I change individual folder icons ? With previous Microsoft versions under folder "properties" there was the "Customize" tab. I selected the "Change Icon" button. and a new windows opened with a number of icons to chose from. The Customize tab is missing from Win10 Home, version...

Windows 10 Support 13. Juli 2020

Default Folder View

Default Folder View: Ich möchte eine Standardordneransicht für alle Ordner festlegen. Ich bekomme die Anweisung: 1. Öffnen Sie den Datei-Explorer mit der Tastenkombination Windows Key + E und navigieren Sie zu dem Ordner, den Sie als Quelle für die Layout-Einstellung der Ansicht verwenden möchten. Wo ist...

Windows 10 Support 29. Januar 2019

Folder Permissions

Folder Permissions: So habe ich einen Dateiserver, der viele wichtige Dateien und andere Daten hat, vor kurzem habe ich eine der Ordnerberechtigungen geändert, aber versehentlich einen der Berechtigungseinträge entfernt. Leider erinnere ich mich nicht mehr daran, was in diesem speziellen Beitrag ausgewählt wurde,...

Windows 10 Support 29. Januar 2019

Change appearance of desktop files and folders

Change appearance of desktop files and folders: Hi community, I recently resented my PC and now the desktop icons appear more narrow then before. The problem is not the size. I attached the appearance of how it is at the moment (narrow) and how it was used to be (desired). Please let me know how this can be changed as I did not find any...

Windows 10 Support 1. Oktober 2018

view add remote windows users in file and folders security settings

view add remote windows users in file and folders security settings: Hello everybody, I have a computer on a widows network which hosts some folders and files for other computers on the network. I have that host's admin user name and password and can modify the permissions of the users that are currently in permission list remotely. The problem for me is that...

Windows 10 Support 31. Juli 2018

Nokia 2720 fold

Nokia 2720 fold: Wenn ich mein Handy, Nokia 2720 fold, im Auto über das Ladekabel lade, funktioniert dies nur, wenn das Handy ausgeschaltet ist. Wenn das Handy eingeschaltet ist und ich es über das Ladekabel laden möchte erhalte ich auf dem Handy die Nachricht: " Ladegerät nicht unterstützt " Am Original...

Windows 10 Mobile 6. September 2017

List duplicates of files within a specific folder from within another folder and their... [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden