Locked account - no information

Helfe beim Thema Locked account - no information in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hi, I've got a problem and can't seem to reach any human being from tech support, while the suggestions on the Support Website are not helpful to me.... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von SupremeEffUp, 19. Januar 2019.

1. SupremeEffUp
    SupremeEffUp Gast

Hi, I've got a problem and can't seem to reach any human being from tech support, while the suggestions on the Support Website are not helpful to me.

After the latest data breach I wanted to reset all my passwords and did the very stupid thing of resetting Windows before I saved my new Google password somewhere else than on my Windows account. Now I don't have access to either of the accounts, and because I'm using two-factor-identification, there is no way of retrieving my password and both are locked now. To bypass the Security Lock on my Windows Account, I had to answer a row of questions about my account. I didn't remember all the answers, e.g. because I hadn't used my Skype Account in years. So, I got the notification that there is not enough information to confirm me as the owner of my account. I tried a second attempt - this time with another Email-Adress to receive the code there - got the same questionnaire, answered it, and then received the message that, as I had already sent a previous request to restore my account, the current one will be ignored. So basically, it looks like neither of my requests are being looked into and I can't think of another way of retrieving my account and the data stored on it. (I did call the hotline number loads of times, but didn't get hold of an actual person or helpful advice and I don't really want to spend any more on my phone bill because of this). If I could get direct help or at least a tech support mail adress that directs me to someone who can help find a solution, it would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Weiterlesen...

#1 SupremeEffUp, 19. Januar 2019
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Klicke die folgenden Schritte durch:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Locked account - no information - Ähnliche Themen - Locked account information

Forum Datum

Surface Duo 2 Stop development - No No No

Surface Duo 2 Stop development - No No No: Please microsoft not again I've read that my brilliant surface duo 2 is no longer being developed Making another great device disappear again???I already had this once with the Micorsoft Band and a sound system. Both really good systems that would of course have deserved further development and...

Surface 29. Januar 2024

Cannot fix broken boot manager, Windows system partition locked with Bitlocker, no recovery...

Cannot fix broken boot manager, Windows system partition locked with Bitlocker, no recovery...: My friend's HP laptop is not booting, it shows the error described here at startup:RecoveryYour PC/Device needs to be repaired"The Boot Configuration Data file doesn't contain valid information for an operating system".File: \BCDStatus: 0xc0000098There are no backups or system images available.I...

Windows 10 Support 13. Juli 2022

Hacking information

Hacking information: Ich bin gestern von einer angeblichen Mitarbeiterin von Microsoft auf meinem Festnetz angerufen worden, um mir mitzuteilen, dass mein Computer gehackt wird. Die Dame sprach nicht gut Englisch mit starkem asiatischen Akzent und schien aus einem turbulenten Callcenter anzurufen Fernost ?. Führt...

Windows 10 Support 30. Januar 2021

Erstanmeldung Account Informationen

Erstanmeldung Account Informationen: Hallo zusammen, ich möchte bei der Erstanmeldung bei Windows10 meine Domain *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** nutzen. Es ist ein EXCHANGE Account, gekoppelt an eine Office 365 Enterprice Lizenz im Monats-Abo. Bei der Erstanmeldung verlangt Windows ein Privates...

Windows 10 Support 22. April 2020

Windows 10 - peripherals locked in windows, no switching/no taskbar functionality possible

Windows 10 - peripherals locked in windows, no switching/no taskbar functionality possible: Hello all, i am experiencing a very confusion problem in Windows 10 1903 N for a few days now. Peripherals / control get locked on a specific window. i can't switch windows (win+tab) or use the taskbar. Once i click on another window, it is being selected/active but when i click inside the...

Windows 10 Support 28. August 2019

Locked screen

Locked screen: Ich kann mich trotz Eingabe des korrekten Passwortes nicht einloggen. Der Laptop bleibt gesperrt mit der Meldung es wäre ein falsches Passwort. auch nach reset des Passwortes keine Änderung. Konnte mich über Handy und dem selben Passwort hier einloggen und bin nun ratlos. Laptop ist neu...

Windows 10 Support 22. Juli 2019

keyboard locked

keyboard locked: I am using a lenovo laptop with a touchscreen. while typing in Word suddenly the keyboard was locked. it is now locked for all apps, I can use only the virtual keyboard. how can I unlock the laptop keyboard? re-boot didn't help. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 20. Dezember 2015

Fehler Hard disk locked

Fehler Hard disk locked: Problembeschreibung: Beim Upgrade sind Fehler aufgetreten. Fehler Hard disk locked

Windows 10 Fehler und Bluescreens 21. August 2015

Locked account - no information [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden