Lumia 640 XL stucks forever on 2 % during preperation for Windows 10 mobile update to...

Helfe beim Thema Lumia 640 XL stucks forever on 2 % during preperation for Windows 10 mobile update to... in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hi, I have a problem with the Lumia 640 XL from my mother in law. First of all I want to mention that i recommended to her to buy a Windows phone but... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von KThomas1337, 15. August 2016.

1. KThomas1337
    KThomas1337 Gast

Lumia 640 XL stucks forever on 2 % during preperation for Windows 10 mobile update to...

Hi,

I have a problem with the Lumia 640 XL from my mother in law. First of all I want to mention that i recommended to her to buy a Windows phone but now I have to deal with the problem from her phone.

The Phone has around 2 GB of free space on the Phone and around 24 GBs on the connected SD card. The download of the update seems to work. After the download is finalized it starts to "Prepare for update" and it stucks on 2% until I get this Errorcode 0x800705b4 .

The error message says basically that I should try it later or I should connect the support!

I tried it for 3 times it stucks always on 2% during "Prepare for update" mesage. She needs this update because she is annoyed by the runtime of the phone after the upgrade to win10 which should be fixed in this version!

The language of the phone is "german".

Best regards

K. Thomas

Weiterlesen...

#1 KThomas1337, 15. August 2016
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Ansonsten versuche folgende Schritte:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Lumia 640 XL stucks forever on 2 % during preperation for Windows 10 mobile update to... - Ähnliche Themen - Lumia 640 stucks

Forum Datum

Installation stuck on Insider Update for Version 1903

Installation stuck on Insider Update for Version 1903: Got stuck at the update "Funktionsupdate für Windows 10, Version 1903 x64 2019-04" with the following error 0x80242016. Update process stuck at 8 percent, goes on to 76% and reboots. Then the update want to be installed again. Any solution for this? AV is already uninstalled. No USB devices....

Windows 10 Insider 10. Mai 2019

Installation stuck on Insider Update for Version 1903

Installation stuck on Insider Update for Version 1903: Got stuck at the update "Funktionsupdate für Windows 10, Version 1903 x64 2019-04" with the following error 0x80242016. Update process stuck at 8 percent, goes on to 76% and reboots. Then the update want to be installed again. Any solution for this? AV is already uninstalled. No USB devices....

Windows 10 Support 9. Mai 2019

Windows 10 stuck in restart during reset

Windows 10 stuck in restart during reset: Hi there, Theres a problem with my pc at reset, where it gets stuck just after it has restarted but before the blue windows icon. It just says please wait and nithing else. I dont know what to do.[IMG] Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 20. Oktober 2018

Wecker bei Lumia 640 XL mit windows 10 Mobile

Wecker bei Lumia 640 XL mit windows 10 Mobile: Hallo habe seid kurzem Windows 10 Mobile auf meinem Lumia 640 XL so auch alles super nur das mein Wecker ein eigen Leben hat, er klingelt täglich 21:50 obwohl keine weckzeit eingestellt ist weis echt nicht mehr weiter. Vllt könnt Ihr mir ja helfen. Danke schon im Vorraus für eure Hilfe. Mfg...

Windows 10 Mobile 1. Mai 2016

Windows 10 mobile auf Microsoft Lumia 640 xl

Windows 10 mobile auf Microsoft Lumia 640 xl: Ich habe gestern mein Handy auf Windows 10 mobile das update durchgeführt. Meine Kontakte und mein Kalender sind weg. Ich kann keine Kontakte neu anlegen. Beim Versuch springt das Handy sofort auf den Startbildschirm zurück. In Outlook kann ich kein Konto anlegen. Wenn ich nach erfolgreicher...

Windows 10 Mobile 19. März 2016

Lumia 640 xl mit Windows 10 Mobile

Lumia 640 xl mit Windows 10 Mobile: Hallo seit heute kann ich mit meinem oben genannten Lumia Phone den Store nicht mehr öffnen. Es gab ein Update für den Store das vermutlich abgebrochen ist. Danach ließ sich der Store trotz mehreren Neustarts nicht mehr öffnen. Betriebssystembuild: 10.0.10586.36 Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Mobile 24. Januar 2016

Lumia 640 XL Windows 10 Mobile crashing on Video playback/recording

Lumia 640 XL Windows 10 Mobile crashing on Video playback/recording: Hey there, I've recently got me a Lumia 640 XL DS without LTE. Installed is the latest Insider Build 10586.63. I really love this device and the new Windows 10 Mobile. But I discovered a problem when i started to playback videos e.g. on Edge, Photos App or Facebook. When the device starts to...

Windows 10 Mobile 21. Januar 2016

LUMIA 640 XL ..... Probleme mit mobilen Daten

LUMIA 640 XL ..... Probleme mit mobilen Daten: Seit einigen Wochen funktioniert die mobile Datenverbindung nur eingeschränkt: - whatsapp: Nachrichten können geschrieben und empfangen werden, jedoch keine Fotos gesendet oder empfangen - Live-Kacheln: News in den Nachrichen werden am Startbildschirm angezeigt, öffnet man die app, kann keine...

Windows 10 Mobile 9. Dezember 2015

Lumia 640 XL stucks forever on 2 % during preperation for Windows 10 mobile update to... [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden