Lumia 830: Headset and Alarm not working anymore since the upgrade to Windows10Mobile

Helfe beim Thema Lumia 830: Headset and Alarm not working anymore since the upgrade to Windows10Mobile in Windows 10 Mobile um eine Lösung zu finden; hi I recently upgraded my Lumia 830 to Windows 10 Mobile, using the Insider Preview Slow Circle (I have the most recent update available there).... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Mobile" wurde erstellt von casaout, 19. Dezember 2015.

1. casaout
    casaout Gast

Lumia 830: Headset and Alarm not working anymore since the upgrade to Windows10Mobile

hi

I recently upgraded my Lumia 830 to Windows 10 Mobile, using the Insider Preview Slow Circle (I have the most recent update available there).

Since then, my alarm doesn't ring anymore (I overslept today...) and my headset doesn't work anymore. In the new Gadgets app, it quickly sees the headset, but it's then useless... It works fine on my other Lumias and on the Surface...

I already did a hard reset, without any improvements to both problems.

Does anybody else have a similar issue and maybe a solution?

I would appreciate it a lot. Thanks

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Versuche folgende Schritte abzuarbeiten:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Lumia 830: Headset and Alarm not working anymore since the upgrade to Windows10Mobile - Ähnliche Themen - Lumia 830 Headset

Forum Datum

Antivirus not working

Antivirus not working: Hello, microsoft security is working but the antivirus is not working. It cant scan scan that there is a antivirus. Can you please help?Thanks, very much Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Sicherheit 14. November 2022

Windows 10 volume slider and mute button not working on wireless not bluetooth headsets

Windows 10 volume slider and mute button not working on wireless not bluetooth headsets: Hi! I own two different wireless headsets for which the windows sound control does not work changing volume or muting, the volume always stays the same. So thisis the same volume as thisIf I change the volume in the sound mixer for separate programs it works as expected, so only the master...

Windows 10 Support 8. Juni 2021

Night mode not working correctly anymore

Night mode not working correctly anymore: Good day, although I have my Windows 10 night mode set to react on sunrise and sunset information it surprisingly is using the static times that can be defined too. Can anybody help me how I can make Windows 10 to turn the dark mode on or off according to the sunrise and sunset information as...

Windows 10 Support 17. Februar 2021

Project to Surface Pro7 not working

Project to Surface Pro7 not working: Hi there, I recently purchased the Surface Pro7 and would like to use it as a secondary screen for my PC. So far I only succeeded in using my PC as a secondary screen for the Surface via Miracast. When I try it the other way round, my PC is not able to detect the Surface in the list of...

Windows 10 Support 27. November 2020

Bluetooth audio device not working anymore

Bluetooth audio device not working anymore: What I tried so far: - Restarting audio device - Enabling / Disabling bluetooth - Removing / adding Bluetooth device - Reinstalling bluetooth drivers - Rebooting My audio device is connected via bluetooth. It's shown under bluetooth -> audio devices. However, when i try to select the...

Windows 10 Support 12. September 2020

Headset not working fine with Windows

Headset not working fine with Windows: Hi everyone I have in general a problem with my Headsets that are connected to my Headset. I can connect the headset to windows an i can hear stereo Audio an can speak throug my microphone. But when i open an other app like Discord which uses at the same time Audio and the microphone i hear...

Windows 10 Support 2. August 2020

My Windows Mode in Calendar Personalization is not working anymore

My Windows Mode in Calendar Personalization is not working anymore: All my calendar entries are still there but the Windows Mode with the blue boxes is not working anymore. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 10. Mai 2018

Miracast not working anymore with a Sony TV

Miracast not working anymore with a Sony TV: Hello, after buying a new Sony KD-55SD8505 I successfully established using Miracast, connecting my Surface Book to the Sony/Bravia Miracast. Testing videos from Windows Media Player or Windows Explorer did work fine. Afterwars I tried to connect my Android Phone as well as my gf's iPhone and...

Windows 10 Support 1. März 2017

Lumia 830: Headset and Alarm not working anymore since the upgrade to Windows10Mobile [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden