Never asked about Update to Windows10 - still installed automatically

Helfe beim Thema Never asked about Update to Windows10 - still installed automatically in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello, I am really angry about Windows 10 having been installed on my PC without myself ever being asked. In addition I see that my PC and Internet... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von PaulGasowski, 9. März 2016.

1. PaulGasowski
    PaulGasowski Gast

Hello,

I am really angry about Windows 10 having been installed on my PC without myself ever being asked. In addition I see that my PC and Internet is much slower at the moment, which is probably due to Microsoft collecting personal data of mine, including statistical data of how paced I write (see "telemetry" in the adjustments). Totally pissed off.

Please justify Microsoft!

Weiterlesen...

#1 PaulGasowski, 9. März 2016
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Klicke die folgenden Schritte durch:
    • Fehler 0x80248007 bei Windows Update beheben

Fehler 0x80248007 bei Windows Update behebenDer Fehler 0x80248007 kann unter Windows 10, 7 und 8 auftreten, wenn Sie ein Update installieren. Wir zeigen Ihnen die Lösung den Fehler zu beheben. ...

• Sample Page

Sample PageThis is an example page. It's different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation (in most themes). ...

• Adware Web Companion - was ist das?

Adware Web Companion - was ist das?Web Companion ist eine Anti-Spyware, die entwickelt wurde, um Hijacker und Adware von Ihrem PC fernzuhalten. Was Sie beachten sollten, wenn Sie sich f...

Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Never asked about Update to Windows10 - still installed automatically - Ähnliche Themen - Never asked about

Forum Datum

Windows 10 Installed Language Pack. Windows Store Apps still in English or particular English

Windows 10 Installed Language Pack. Windows Store Apps still in English or particular English: Hallo,I installed German Language and changed language to German. Everything except Windows Store Apps Settings, Calculator, Photos, etc are German.Windows Store Apps are remaining English or only translated particularly German.Anyone facing similar issues with Language Pack? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 13. Oktober 2022

Intune: how to automatically power off if the PC is unattended

Intune: how to automatically power off if the PC is unattended: Hi guys, we use MS Teams Rooms based on Windows 10 from Yealink. The devices are switched on before our users use them. But the MTRs are not switched off from some users after the meeting is over. Maybe this is also desired by MS. But we want to save energy and prevent hardware wear and tear. So...

Windows 10 Support 2. Juli 2022

KB5004476 still Failing!

KB5004476 still Failing!: Also, ich bekomme seit Monaten schon keine Updates mehr, weil ein wichtiges update immer wieder fehlschlägt. Mit diesem Update hat man irgendwie versucht den alten "Edge" zu entfernen und den Chromium basierten zu installieren? Nun hat Microsoft mit KB5004476 ein Emergency Update herausgebracht...

Windows 10 Support 13. Juni 2021

Laptop looses connection to other network computers internet still working

Laptop looses connection to other network computers internet still working: My Thinkpad T590 is connected via Wifi to an Access Point, that has Internet connection and manages a local private network. When my laptop is connected with an ethernet cable to the AP I can see all network computers and network drives are working fine. However if I connect to the AP via Wifi...

Windows 10 Support 25. Dezember 2019

Is it save to install Windows Updates (firmware) without informations about the features?

Is it save to install Windows Updates (firmware) without informations about the features?: Windows is trying to install these updates "ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. - Firmware - 7/15/2019 12:00:00 AM - 10.1.2.309" "ICEpower - Extension - 6/14/2019 12:00:00 AM - 7.1.12.213" I´ve blocked them because I cannot find informations (catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q= and...

Windows 10 Support 19. September 2019

Uable to Update to 1803 - where to start?

Uable to Update to 1803 - where to start?: Hi, I am currently trying to update to 1803 which results in a rollback. I have read the setuperr.log but am lost on how to identify the error that resuts in a rollback. Is there a way to identify critical errrors? Ones that lead to an unsuccessfull update? Here the setuperr.log:...

Windows 10 Support 3. November 2018

No Teredo installed

No Teredo installed: I just bought Forza Horizon 4 but I cannot connect to the "Horizon Life". So I checked my Network in the XBox App and it displays this: [ATTACH] I already clicked on "Click here for more information" but that didn't help. I tried to search online for another solution and came across that I...

Windows 10 Support 30. September 2018

Windows Firewall blocking Chrome - Firewall Settings revert to default automatically after...

Windows Firewall blocking Chrome - Firewall Settings revert to default automatically after...: I ran into a very annoying problem with the windows firewall which blocks software from accessing the internet. Everytime I run Chrome (or any internet-dependend software for that matter) the Firewall-popup opens up and I have to click "allow access". This is even more annoying since the...

Windows 10 Support 22. September 2016

Never asked about Update to Windows10 - still installed automatically [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden