New laptop window 10 bought in Austria - impossible to dowload a language packet

Helfe beim Thema New laptop window 10 bought in Austria - impossible to dowload a language packet in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hi, yesterday I bought a laptop (windows 10 64 bit) in Austria where I live. I dont speak German and when I arrived home I tried to change the default... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Nari 345, 6. März 2016.

1. Nari 345
    Nari 345 Gast

New laptop window 10 bought in Austria - impossible to dowload a language packet

Hi, yesterday I bought a laptop (windows 10 64 bit) in Austria where I live. I dont speak German and when I arrived home I tried to change the default language of the laptop (German) into Italian or English. I was successful.

Then, I downloaded the windows update and when I restarted the laptop, the default language is German again. This time when I try to download a language packet in Einstellungen, Zeit und Sprache, Region und Sprache I get the following messages:

Italiano (italia)

Sprachpaket verfügbar

als standard - Optionen- entfernen

Deutch (Österreich)

Windows - Anzeigesprache

als standard - Optionen - entfernen

I select for ltaliano "als standard", then I tap on "Optionen" and a new window opens with the following info:

Italiano (Italia)

Sprachoptionen

Sprachpacket herunterladen

Herunterladen

I tap on Herunterladen e and I start to download the language packet but the final message is

Einige Updates wurden nicht installiert.

Die folgenden updates wurden nicht installiert:

Sprachpaket für Italienisch - Windows Technical Preview für x64-basierte Systeme - (KB3146014) [it-IT_LP]

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Führe bitte folgendes aus:
    • Laptop fährt nicht mehr hoch: was tun?

Laptop fährt nicht mehr hoch: was tun?Wenn Ihr Laptop nicht startet, kann das viele Ursachen haben. Wir stellen Ihnen die häufigsten Probleme und deren Lösungen vor. Mögliche Fehlerque...

• Sample Page

Sample PageThis is an example page. It's different from a blog post because it will stay in one place and will show up in your site navigation (in most themes). ...

• Windows 10 Sprache ändern - so geht es

Windows 10 Sprache ändern - so geht esMicrosoft hat bereits erste Einblicke in das neue Windows 10 gegeben. Aber Sie können die Sprache noch nicht so einfach ändern. Wir zeigen dir trotz...

Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

New laptop window 10 bought in Austria - impossible to dowload a language packet - Ähnliche Themen - New laptop window

Forum Datum

PC almost impossible to properly use

PC almost impossible to properly use: For about 3 Weeks my PC started to act up, then it started to crash because of MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. After some research i concluded that my RAM might be damaged. I bought new RAM, but now the PC crashed because of System Eception Service. My PC can't seem to be keeping data, if I download...

Windows 10 Support 12. Juli 2022

Transfer of microsoft products from a "dead" computer to a new one

Transfer of microsoft products from a "dead" computer to a new one: My computer, a Dell XPS 15 "died" the other day. When I say "dead" I mean reallydead because nothing whatsoever seems to be working, no cursor, no Dell or Microsoft logo, absolutely nothing just sometimes the fan. The laptop had a 1TB SSD which I suppose is still working but I've not tested itOn...

Windows 10 Support 1. Dezember 2021

Window resize when starting a new Fullscreen Window on the other Screen

Window resize when starting a new Fullscreen Window on the other Screen: When im Starting a Fullscreen Window, like any game, on the other Screen the Windows resize and its super strange and then when i close the fullscreen window, all the windows go to the other Screen, the one that got resized, what can i do so it stopsOn this screen, there should just be the...

Windows 10 Support 1. August 2021

New SSD - Do I need a Windows Key to Reinstall Windows on the new Drive?

New SSD - Do I need a Windows Key to Reinstall Windows on the new Drive?: I just bought a new ssd. I want to switch my boot disk to the new one and reinstall windows. Im afraid that i will by ask for a key. I have a original windows running but i dont have any idea which key i use. Do i need to extract somehow my Key or can i just format my old drive and reinstall...

Windows 10 Support 4. Mai 2021

Window 10 1809 Language/Kezboard language settings

Window 10 1809 Language/Kezboard language settings: Windows 10 1809 build. I need to have language set to English/UK, but kezboard set to German. On line help searches refer to pre 1809 software builds which are not relevant. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 8. Oktober 2018

Some apps creates a window in a window (store/netflix)

Some apps creates a window in a window (store/netflix): Hello, i'm not sure whats the problem, but my computer minimizes apps inside the app. it's a bit hard to explane so just have a look at the screenshot. So as you can see i fullscreened the app but it creates a small window inside the app. i have it in netflix and also in the windows store....

Windows 10 Support 15. November 2017

How to disable automatic maximize while dragging a window

How to disable automatic maximize while dragging a window: Hello, Anytime I drag a window, I get a huge green "1" on the screen and when I drop it, the window maximizes automatically. I don't even reach the screen border or the screen corner. The Aero Snap doesn't work as well. I've tried this already: control panel -> "make the mouse easier to use ->...

Windows 10 Support 18. November 2016

Impossible to remove a persistent network drive mapping when logged on disconnected

Impossible to remove a persistent network drive mapping when logged on disconnected: Initial situation (tested with Windows 10, 8.1, 7 and XP): Create a persistent (!) network drive mapping (a.k.a. "Reconnect at logon") using the integrated/official "Map Network Drive" dialog . Now physically disconnect from the network folder (unplug the cable or shut down the target system)...

Windows 10 Support 23. August 2015

New laptop window 10 bought in Austria - impossible to dowload a language packet [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden