Prgrams starting randomly and closing instantly

Helfe beim Thema Prgrams starting randomly and closing instantly in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; For a couple of days there has been a unknown program randomly opening in 1-4 hour intervals and then instantly closing so i don't even know what it... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Piuliv, 30. Mai 2017.

1. Piuliv
    Piuliv Gast

For a couple of days there has been a unknown program randomly opening in 1-4 hour intervals and then instantly closing so i don't even know what it is. I ran virus scans and uninstalled all programs I don't really need and it is still happening. Its becoming a problem during gaming as it puts me back on the desktop screen and also interrupts whilst I am working on Word.

If you have any ideas on what it could be and how i can resolve it I would be very thankful and if you need any more data please tell me.

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
    Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Prgrams starting randomly and closing instantly - Ähnliche Themen - Prgrams starting randomly

Forum Datum

Desktop icons symbols randomly rearrange

Desktop icons symbols randomly rearrange: I have a Problem on my Windows 10 Home 10.0.19045 Desktop PC.1. Monitor: 3440x14402. Monitor 1920x1080 turned off!Windows+P Settings set to PC screen onlyProcossor: AMD Ryzen 2600Graphics Card: AMD rx 580I am not sure how it started, but my desktop icons/symbols were moved to the top left...

Windows 10 Support 10. November 2023

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 download not starting

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 download not starting: Hi,A short time ago I bought a new PC to play my games in better Resolution. I also wanted to play Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 so I tried to install it, but the installation progress didn't started at all!!! It says: "Starting Download" and nothing happens. I also have that problem with the...

Windows 10 Support 20. Juli 2022

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 download not starting

Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 download not starting: Hi,A short time ago I bought a new PC to play my games in better Resolution. I also wanted to play Microsoft Flight Simulator 2020 so I tried to install it, but the installation progress didn't started at all!!! It says: "Starting Download" and nothing happens. I also have that problem with the...

Windows 10 Support 20. Juli 2022

games crash randomly after installing and playing valorant

games crash randomly after installing and playing valorant: Nach der Installation und dem Spielen von Valorant für 2 Tage stürzt mein Valorant und jedes andere Spiel abIch weiß nicht, warum vielleicht ein Treiberproblem, das ich wirklich nicht weiß Ich habe versucht: Neuinstallation der Spiele, cmd sfc, dism, chkdsk, Neuinstallation von Vanguard, DDU ......

Windows 10 Support 7. Februar 2022

Browser and Taskbar Freeze Randomly

Browser and Taskbar Freeze Randomly: Hello, I've been having this problem since I reset my windows, my disc drive was broken and I couldn't do anything, so then I replaced my disc with another one and got a new weird windows 10, I should have gotten it from the official microsoft site, but I got it from a random unknown site, which...

Windows 10 Support 28. Januar 2022

PC's randomly crashing with new image

PC's randomly crashing with new image: Hi GuysWe have recently rolled out pc's at a customer with a new image Windows 10 Ent LTSC Build 17763The pc's are: HP Elitedesk 800 G1, G2 & G4Since then, the pc's have been crashing irregularly.The event log lists event 41 - kernel power error.I have already tried several solutions:-...

Windows 10 Support 7. Dezember 2021

audio window not closing what to do?

audio window not closing what to do?: Hey Guys, so I accidentally opened this audio-window on the left and can't seem to get rid of it.. I tried everything but even restarting the Computer doesn't help. [ATTACH] Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 10. Februar 2020

Icons randomly blinking/flashing on desktop and taskbar

Icons randomly blinking/flashing on desktop and taskbar: So I wanted to change the standard browser from chrome to edge but when i did all the icons on the desktop and taskbar started blinking and the standard browser still didnt change. I tried restarting the pc and changing the browser back to chrome but it didn't help. What can I do? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 30. Juli 2017

Prgrams starting randomly and closing instantly [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
      Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
      Information ausblenden