Reinstalling Windows 10 even with the unofficial Version?

Helfe beim Thema Reinstalling Windows 10 even with the unofficial Version? in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello, I Need some help, as I said it, i have the unofficial Windows 10 Version, so probably it Shows me the Windows Watermark on the right at the... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Almedin_De, 30. November 2015.

1. Almedin_De
    Almedin_De Gast

Hello,

I Need some help, as I said it, i have the unofficial Windows 10 Version, so probably it Shows me the Windows Watermark on the right at the bottom, but that's not the question.

I have the unofficial Windows 10 Version, because i haven't used my Windows Key, to activate it. So is it probably possible, to make a clean-install, like going on Settings > Windows Update> Re-Install? Because i don't want to make a clean-install, but wihtout having a OS on my Pc.

Is it possibly?

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Die folgenden Tipps sollten helfen:
    Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Reinstalling Windows 10 even with the unofficial Version? - Ähnliche Themen - Reinstalling even with

Forum Datum

Limit the hotspot connection of the mobile with the PC

Limit the hotspot connection of the mobile with the PC: Dear community, I find myself with a difficult problem to solve: I have a computer connected to a corporate network, to which I must connect a mobile phone through the hotspot. I was able to achieve this, the problem is that from the mobile phone I can reach the rest of the devices connected to...

Windows 10 Support 25. Mai 2022

Game Pass Ultimate can't share the Minecraft Java Version with family accounts?

Game Pass Ultimate can't share the Minecraft Java Version with family accounts?: Hello,I have the Game Pass Ultimate and I can't start the Minecraft Java version on the PC when my son is logged in with his child account. The Windows version works with his account, but with the Java version it tells me that I can only use the demo or I have to buy it. When I log in on my main...

Windows 10 Support 2. Januar 2022

Windows crashed the second time with the same bluescreen... "ntoskrnl.exe+16c580"

Windows crashed the second time with the same bluescreen... "ntoskrnl.exe+16c580": Hello folks! So my system crashed the second time, due to a MEMORY_MANAGEMENT BSOD. I looked at the dumpfiles with BlueScreenView, but "ntoskrnl.exe+16c580" is not a very helpful clue. Normally it tells almost directly what created the error, but not this time... I hope somebody of you is more...

Windows 10 Support 6. Januar 2018

Windows 10 Fehler Meldung Reinstalling the appliation may fiy this problem

Windows 10 Fehler Meldung Reinstalling the appliation may fiy this problem: Nach update auf Neuste Version Windows 10pro kommt oben auf geführte Fehlermeldung. Bei Surface Book habe aber keine Windows DVD ist Online auf gespielt wurden. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 20. Oktober 2017

Locate the Volume with Number ... lässt sich nicht schliessen

Locate the Volume with Number ... lässt sich nicht schliessen: Hallo, Mein neuestes Problem: Habe auf meinem Laptop für die Sicherheitsbackup Acronis True Image installiert und die Sicherheitsbackups werden auf einer externen Festplatte «Maxtor» mit 5 Tb gespeichert. Als Backupschema habe ich ein tägliches Backup, 1 x Vollversion (ganzer PC) und 5 x...

Windows 10 Support 24. Februar 2017

No Connection with the Ethernet

No Connection with the Ethernet: Im German and so I writh it in my language Mein Computer ist zwar mit dem LAN-Kabel verbunden, doch es steht da, dass das Netzwerk nicht identifiziert ist und das ich keine Internetverbindung habe. Das selbe ist mit meinem WLAN, nur dass ich damit verbunden bin und auch da steht, das ich eine...

Windows 10 Support 6. August 2016

Where was the photo with the mountains and the lakes taken from new Windows 10 wallpapers

Where was the photo with the mountains and the lakes taken from new Windows 10 wallpapers: [IMG]I am despritetly searching for the place where the wallpaper for the lockscreen with the mountains, the lake and the backpack was taken. Windows please help me!!!!!!!!!!!! Any hints are appreciated Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 17. November 2015

Windows 10 bootloop even after formatting

Windows 10 bootloop even after formatting: Hello Windows Community, i upgraded to Windows 10 2 months ago. I never had any issues or bugs until now. My pc succendly shut down and started booting a few times until i got into the special menu which offered me to formate my pc. First i only reinstalled Windows 10 and it didnt help. I...

Windows 10 Support 17. September 2015

Reinstalling Windows 10 even with the unofficial Version? [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
      Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
      Information ausblenden