Some of my files are got encrypted with the ending ".lost", is there a decrypter available ?

Helfe beim Thema Some of my files are got encrypted with the ending ".lost", is there a decrypter available ? in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aqd1uxBIOTVIhTWuk7pmgluFw_qn This is the scam decrypt. knows maybe anyone what scam virus this is ?... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von DaniGTA, 26. November 2018.

1. DaniGTA
    DaniGTA Gast

Some of my files are got encrypted with the ending ".lost", is there a decrypter available ?

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aqd1uxBIOTVIhTWuk7pmgluFw_qn

This is the scam decrypt. knows maybe anyone what scam virus this is ?

https://i.imgur.com/9qbc2of.png thats how windows defender call it.

btw if you want too know how i get this virus... dont open ports for Remote Desktop...

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Die folgenden Tipps sollten helfen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Some of my files are got encrypted with the ending ".lost", is there a decrypter available ? - Ähnliche Themen - Some files are

Forum Datum

Unlinking my PC from one drive got rid of my files

Unlinking my PC from one drive got rid of my files: I was reassured my files would remain if I unlinked my PC from one drive, but now all things in all file locations have been replaced with "Shortcut to X OneDrive - Personal" and I cannot open that. How do I get my files back and permanently get rid of one drive. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 12. Februar 2024

What is wrong with my computer?

What is wrong with my computer?: For the last month i have been having these issues with my Pc. At first i thought that it could be due to my new RAM that i got 16GB -> 32 GB, but i dont think thats the case. I have tried everything from self diagnosing tools up to running the pc with only one ram stick. However, i still get...

Windows 10 Support 31. Januar 2023

My account got stolen. And the recovery email got changed.

My account got stolen. And the recovery email got changed.: Why is it possible that an mailnesia email is used as an recovery email. Please help me. I bought game pass. The recorvery doesnt work. Please help me. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 24. Juli 2022

Limit the hotspot connection of the mobile with the PC

Limit the hotspot connection of the mobile with the PC: Dear community, I find myself with a difficult problem to solve: I have a computer connected to a corporate network, to which I must connect a mobile phone through the hotspot. I was able to achieve this, the problem is that from the mobile phone I can reach the rest of the devices connected to...

Windows 10 Support 25. Mai 2022

Is there any way to replace the keyboard/base of the surfacebook1 Model 1703?

Is there any way to replace the keyboard/base of the surfacebook1 Model 1703?: Is there any way to replace or buy the keyboard base of a surfacebook1 Model 1703? In this case the battery inside the keyboard popped and rendered the keyboard useless. The screen/tablet works perfectly fine. Weiterlesen...

Surface 2. August 2020

Malware: all my data files especially on my NAS system (Synology) are encrypted

Malware: all my data files especially on my NAS system (Synology) are encrypted: I got hacked and all my data files especially on my NAS system (Synology) are encrypted with the "qweuirtksd" extension. I can not access my music and picture files and the hackers asked me to pay $500 to get the data back. Who can help me? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Sicherheit 21. Oktober 2018

Win10 - can not create a recovery drive - the needed files are missing

Win10 - can not create a recovery drive - the needed files are missing: I can not create a recovery drive : get the message "it" not possible to create a recovery drive on this PC - the needed files are missing " I have a german version of the windows 10 so the original message is "Auf diesem PC kann kein Widerherstellungslaufwerk erstell werden. Einige...

Windows 10 Support 24. Januar 2016

"The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable" bei...

"The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable" bei...: Ich habe versucht ein Update von SketchBook Pro 7 für Win 10 zu installieren. Der Download hat funktioniert, aber bei der Installation habe ich diese Fehlermeldung erhalten: "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable". Ich habe bereits den SketchBook Support...

Windows 10 Support 2. September 2015

Some of my files are got encrypted with the ending ".lost", is there a decrypter available ? [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden