What model to choose

Helfe beim Thema What model to choose in Windows 10 Mobile um eine Lösung zu finden; Hi all, My wife's phone broke and so I am currently checking which new one to get her. We are looking for a featurephone; mandatory requirements... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Mobile" wurde erstellt von southy_de, 15. Februar 2016.

1. southy_de
    southy_de Gast

What model to choose

Hi all,

My wife's phone broke and so I am currently checking which new one to get her.

We are looking for a featurephone; mandatory requirements are:

- flashlight (not for fotos, but as a torchlight)

optional is:
    - bluetooth usage within VW car -> profiles required: phonebook access & handsfree. SIM Access would be extra great.
    - CardDav & CalDav

I have been looking into the following devices: 215, 222, 225, 230 & 301, 515

It seems that neither the 225, 222, 215 and also not the 515 & 301 do allow for the required bluetooth profiles.

CardDav & CalDav seems to be missing on all devices. Here 301 and 515 allow at least for Exchange sync, right?

All in all the 230 seems to be the only one that has the bluetooth profiles and the flashlight - but can it be used as a torchlight?

Also the 230 is a bit expensive - ~60 EUR compared to the other 2?? family members...

Can you recommend me anything in this regard?

Thanks in advance!

southy

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Führe bitte folgendes aus:
Thema:

What model to choose

Die Seite wird geladen...

What model to choose - Ähnliche Themen - What model choose

Forum Datum

Was ist das für ein Model?

Was ist das für ein Model?: [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Hallo es handelt sich um ein sureface von Microsoft ich kenn mich garnicht damit aus weiß nicht genau was das ist kann mir jemand da bisschen helfen ? und passt Da So ein genannter (USB) Stick rein ? Ist da power Point und Word 2016 drauf...

Windows 10 Support 20. Januar 2023

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR idk what to do anymore

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR idk what to do anymore: Im getting this BSOD for the past few weeks every now and then but recently Im getting it more and more again. It stopped for a while but now is back.The BSOD also shows these errors 0x00000000000000100xFFFFD70E0C7280280xFFFFD70DFEB6492C0xFFFFD70DFEC9B1A0I honestly dont know what to do anymore....

Windows 10 Support 29. September 2022

audio window not closing what to do?

audio window not closing what to do?: Hey Guys, so I accidentally opened this audio-window on the left and can't seem to get rid of it.. I tried everything but even restarting the Computer doesn't help. [ATTACH] Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 10. Februar 2020

What drive replacement to buy for Samsung Ultra 5

What drive replacement to buy for Samsung Ultra 5: Hi everybody, my hard drive needs to be replaced on my Samsung Ultra 5 NP530U3C-A0EDE. I attached pictures of the hard drive specs and need help on which drive to buy to switch out the old one. According to the specs its a hgst hts54505a7e380 I don't know much about hard drives but I need...

Windows 10 Support 17. November 2018

Windows "File Chooser" funktioniert nicht

Windows "File Chooser" funktioniert nicht: Hallo Community, bei mir funktioniert seit Aktualisieren auf die Insider-Builds von "Redstone 3" der "File Chooser" nicht mehr. Beispielsweise in Thunderbird kann ich keine Anhänge an E-Mails hinzufügen, ohne die Dateien per Drag 'n' Drop hinzuzufügen. Wenn ich auf den Knopf "Anhang" oben...

Windows 10 Insider 6. Mai 2017

Administer Password not accespted / lost. What to do?

Administer Password not accespted / lost. What to do?: Using WIN 10 since last October. Have Administrator and User Account on my Desktop. I am the only user. Now suddenly system is asking for the Admin Password. ( Is the automatic Update procedure the cause?) I can not install new software without this Admin Password. I did not change it bat now it...

Windows 10 Support 22. März 2016

whats app

whats app: Seit dem 02.03.2016 (update) geht das WhatsApp nicht mehr. Habe ein Lumia 950. Vorher hat alles einwandfrei funktioniert. Trotz mehrmaligem deinstallieren und installieren bleibt die app bei der verifizierung hängen. Hat jemand eine Lösung parat? Gruß Wolfgang Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Mobile 18. März 2016

Whats app

Whats app: Hallo,ich habe ein lumia 550 und möchte whats app laden .leider wird es nicht ausgeführt.was mache ich falsch? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Mobile 29. Dezember 2015

What model to choose [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden