Win10 Mobile - impossible to change time zone after upgrade to ver. 1703

Helfe beim Thema Win10 Mobile - impossible to change time zone after upgrade to ver. 1703 in Windows 10 Mobile um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello community, I am still using my Lumia 640 LTE Dual SIM - I like the phone. After update to Win10 mobile - v1703 it is impossible to change... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Mobile" wurde erstellt von ElmarHD, 6. September 2018.

1. ElmarHD
    ElmarHD Gast

Hello community,

I am still using my Lumia 640 LTE Dual SIM - I like the phone.

After update to Win10 mobile - v1703 it is impossible to change time zone.

Neither Automatic nor manual change is working.

Drop down field is just empty even in manual time zone setting mode.

Reset to factory does not help - only available time zone during first setup after reset is GMT-8h (some US time zone - I am located in Europe though).

I even tried to flash manually back to Win8 Mobile:

Time zone setting is possible there and after all updates it's working properly.

--> After update to v1703 time zone drop-down field is empty and device is stuck to US time zone.

--> Because of that calendar as well as reminders are not working formy time zone - effectively rendering the device useless.

Any help or further updates?

Thanks!

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Ansonsten versuche folgende Schritte:
  3. fluX0
    fluX0 Gast

I was having the same problem with my Lumia 435 on build 1607. Eventually I found this thread:

Time does not automatically update on Lumia 950 XL when changing timezone

I turned on "Location" (along with "Set time zone automatically"), which allows the phone to retrieve timezone information from GPS. The timezone did not appear to get fixed until I also disabled Wi-Fi and Mobile Data, although this may just be coincidence.

Unfortunately the drop-down is still empty when I go back to manual, but at least the timezone is correct now!

4. Heinz
    Heinz Gast
    Hallo HP
    Ich denke,die wissen selber noch nicht,welche Nummer das Rs4 spater haben soll,daher bleibt man noch bei 1703
    Da ich auf dem ersten Notebook nur CPU mit dem integrierten Intel habe,ist bei mir GPU natürlich nicht vorhanden.
    Auf dem Zweiten ist zwar eine Nvideakarte nebst dem Intel verbaut,aber ich hab diese deaktiviert,weil ich Intel CPU will. Dort ist zwar dann GPU aufgeführt,aber stets auf Null.

5. ElmarHD
    ElmarHD Gast
    Problem was solved with last update a few days ago.

Now on Firmware: 02177.00000.15313.35004

6. frankyLE
    frankyLE Gast
    Die 1703 wurde in Wellen ausgeliefert. Einzelne haben diese erst Anfang September über Windows Update erhalten.

Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Win10 Mobile - impossible to change time zone after upgrade to ver. 1703 - Ähnliche Themen - Win10 Mobile impossible

Forum Datum

PC almost impossible to properly use

PC almost impossible to properly use: For about 3 Weeks my PC started to act up, then it started to crash because of MEMORY_MANAGEMENT. After some research i concluded that my RAM might be damaged. I bought new RAM, but now the PC crashed because of System Eception Service. My PC can't seem to be keeping data, if I download...

Windows 10 Support 12. Juli 2022

how to prevent users to change lockscreen photo?

how to prevent users to change lockscreen photo?: Hello there, i am trying to sett my company’s wallpaperlogo manual Photo as windows lock screen, but windows either doesn’t acceptor set windows’s default wallpaper. How I did sofar, didsome online introductions.Could anyone helpme, please with some fixed and granted trick?Thanks for yourgently...

Windows 10 Support 23. April 2021

Undoing change made to your computer....

Undoing change made to your computer....: Guten Abend Gestern hat mein Laptop ein Update runtergehen.... er hing .... heute schaffte er nach mehreren Stunden 23% meine Kinder kamen an den Stecker so hatte er keine Stromversorgung mehr denk ich mal. Als ich nachschauen war PC aus. Habe ihn wieder gestartet dann kommen diese 4 Viereck...

Windows 10 Support 15. Dezember 2020

Crackling audio after update to 2004

Crackling audio after update to 2004: Titel i try much stuff and talk one week with razer supp and got this answer . Hello Claus, I hope you find this message safe. This is Lara, a representative of the escalation team. Your case has been forwarded to us for further assistance. We have been told that you are having issues with...

Windows 10 Support 8. September 2020

Problems after upgrading to 2004

Problems after upgrading to 2004: I recetly upgarded to 2004 but my pc keeps freezing, so i reinstalled it completly with a 2004 iso. Now often the pc soft freezes, i mean it didnt freeze completly but all programs are non responsible, even task manager. I can open new apps but tuey are also non responsible and i cant close...

Windows 10 Support 13. Juni 2020

Windows 10: Cursor jumps to center of screen after inactive time

Windows 10: Cursor jumps to center of screen after inactive time: Hello Community, i have a question regarding Windows 10, we have an Intel Nuc installed as a display for an Info webpage, no HW peripherals attached apart from a screen ofc... Always when im back in the company and check the screen on a new workday, the mouse seems to have been reset to...

Windows 10 Support 13. Februar 2018

Outlook Termin mit Cortana time to leave

Outlook Termin mit Cortana time to leave: Hallo zusammen, wie muss ich einen Termin in Outlook eingeben das mir Cortana auf dem Handy mitteilt das es zeit ist zu gehen (Funktion time to leave). Cortana teilt mir das nur äußert selten mit. Und was muss ich in Cortana einstellen´? Gruß Carsten Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Mobile 15. Juli 2016

Experiencing random crashes after upgrade to Windows 10

Experiencing random crashes after upgrade to Windows 10: Hello everyone, after I have upgraded my desktop to win 10 today (coming from win 7 home premium) I was surprised to find all programs still being there and mostly installed, which was not the case for my laptop. This pleasure was not of long duration however, as Windows 10 now randomly crashes...

Windows 10 Support 1. Januar 2016

Win10 Mobile - impossible to change time zone after upgrade to ver. 1703 [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden