Windows 10 Home Editon is Activated and not Activated at the same time. Troubleshooter...

Helfe beim Thema Windows 10 Home Editon is Activated and not Activated at the same time. Troubleshooter... in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello, I recently reinstalled Windows as I had network problems with the previous version and I was unable to use it anymore, so I've reset windows in... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Chrisoman, 24. Januar 2019.

1. Chrisoman
    Chrisoman Gast

Windows 10 Home Editon is Activated and not Activated at the same time. Troubleshooter...

Hello,

I recently reinstalled Windows as I had network problems with the previous version and I was unable to use it anymore, so I've reset windows in safety mode. Now I just noticed that the "Activate Windows" watermark popped up, but in the setting it doesn't allow me to activate windows or do just anything with it (Troubleshooter also isn't working). I do can do all peronalisation stuff and am also logged in. Screenshots below. (The troubleshooter says that I don't have internet, but I do)

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Führe bitte folgendes aus:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Windows 10 Home Editon is Activated and not Activated at the same time. Troubleshooter... - Ähnliche Themen - Home Editon Activated

Forum Datum

Windows is not activated despite user with e5 licence

Windows is not activated despite user with e5 licence: Hi GuysI have a problem, that a device which is managed with intune does not get activated.Normally when a user logs on the installed windows on the device gets activated with the E5 license the user has assigned.But not in this case. The user which is logged on on this device has a Microsoft...

Windows 10 Support 9. August 2021

My windows 10 is not activated anymore and can't be re-activated

My windows 10 is not activated anymore and can't be re-activated: Hey, I have a strange problem. My updating is acting up and my windows 10 pro is not activated anymore. I've tried a lot so far, which I will list below. But first my error codes I get: for my Updates I get: 0x80240fff and perhaps related to that is my deactivated Windows key. It says I...

Windows 10 Support 9. Dezember 2019

.NET Framework can not be activated

.NET Framework can not be activated: Good day, To use my editing program, I need .NET Framework 3.5. I wanted to activate this under Windows features. After the file was downloaded, I got the following error message: The requested changes could not be completed. The system can not find the stated file. Error code: 0x80070002...

Windows 10 Support 17. Februar 2018

Windows 10 is no longer activated

Windows 10 is no longer activated: Hello there! I got a bit of a problem, as my long used and activated Windows 10, suddenly deactivated itself. Apparently it can't be activated due to a 0xc004f034 issue. That seems to be connected to the activation server(?), however the problem persisted over 3 days. The troubleshooter thing...

Windows 10 Support 11. November 2017

Printer not activated Error code-30

Printer not activated Error code-30: Printer not activated Error code-30

Windows 10 Allgemeines 24. Oktober 2016

Fehlermeldung Printer not activated, error code -30

Fehlermeldung Printer not activated, error code -30: Hallo, kann mir jemand helfen, aus einem Planungsprogramm werden keine PDF`s mehr gedruckt. Statt dessen erscheint permanent o.g. Meldung. Arbeite mit Windows 10. Danke vorab, freundl. Grüße P.Russ

Windows 10 Allgemeines 27. August 2016

Printer not activated, error code -30

Printer not activated, error code -30: Kennt jemand diese Fehlermeldung? Tritt bei mir in Verbindung mit Leyware Büro Easy nach dem Update auf Windows 10 auf. Die Anleitungen die im Netz zum gleichen Thema (error code -20; mit Windows 8.1) zu finden sind bringen mich nicht weiter!

Windows 10 Allgemeines 8. April 2016

Printer not activated, error code -20

Printer not activated, error code -20: Ich bekomme ständig diese Fehlermeldung beim Versuch eine Datei aus Open Office oder Corel im PDF-Format zu speichern: "Printer not activated, error code -20" . Ich will speichern und nicht drucken. Window 10. Was kann ich tun? Ich möchte nicht irgend eine Software herunterladen, die mich dann...

Windows 10 Support 16. Februar 2016

Windows 10 Home Editon is Activated and not Activated at the same time. Troubleshooter... [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden