Windows 10 Hybrid/Fast boot not working anymore after windows update

Helfe beim Thema Windows 10 Hybrid/Fast boot not working anymore after windows update in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hello, I have 2 PCs, both running win 10 updated from 8.1. The desktop has an AMD processor and graphics card, the laptop has an intel i5 and nvidia... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von EMC_3, 28. August 2015.

1. EMC_3
    EMC_3 Gast

Hello,
    I have 2 PCs, both running win 10 updated from 8.1. The desktop has an AMD processor and graphics card, the laptop has an intel i5 and nvidia card. Both have 8 gb ram. After an windows update around 2 weeks ago both have a strange problem: fast booting does not work anymore. In details, if i shutdown the pc, it goes down normally, but as i press the power button, the pc goes on, boots, and ca 1/2 second after showing the windows logo it goes off again (ca 2-3 seconds after pressing the power button the pc is entirely off, no bluescreen, no error message). If i press the power button again, the pc does a full startup (like after reboot) and work perfectly fine. This issue obbligated me to disable fast booting, but the starting got terribly slow...

Can anyone help getting back fast booting?

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Versuche folgende Schritte abzuarbeiten:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Windows 10 Hybrid/Fast boot not working anymore after windows update - Ähnliche Themen - Hybrid boot not

Forum Datum

Windows-update not working.

Windows-update not working.: So it stops the installation because of a program not compatible with windows called VirtualBox LDPlayer.I searched for it in the file explorer and, well couldn't find anything.As far as I know, it doesn't exist on my pc.I'm confused. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 28. Juni 2021

Night mode not working correctly anymore

Night mode not working correctly anymore: Good day, although I have my Windows 10 night mode set to react on sunrise and sunset information it surprisingly is using the static times that can be defined too. Can anybody help me how I can make Windows 10 to turn the dark mode on or off according to the sunrise and sunset information as...

Windows 10 Support 17. Februar 2021

Bluetooth audio device not working anymore

Bluetooth audio device not working anymore: What I tried so far: - Restarting audio device - Enabling / Disabling bluetooth - Removing / adding Bluetooth device - Reinstalling bluetooth drivers - Rebooting My audio device is connected via bluetooth. It's shown under bluetooth -> audio devices. However, when i try to select the...

Windows 10 Support 12. September 2020

Windows Audiosrv not working

Windows Audiosrv not working: Since the last cumulative Update KB4524570 mei Razer Blade has stopped playing audio, after some searching I found out my Windows Audio Service isn't running, and I can't start it manually, I always get the error: 'Windows could not start the Windows Audio service on Local Computer. Error 5:...

Windows 10 Support 13. November 2019

My Windows Mode in Calendar Personalization is not working anymore

My Windows Mode in Calendar Personalization is not working anymore: All my calendar entries are still there but the Windows Mode with the blue boxes is not working anymore. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 10. Mai 2018

Windows activation not working after rebuilding PC

Windows activation not working after rebuilding PC: Dear Community, I've completly rebuild my computer lately including a change of the processor, mainboard, and hard drive so I basicly just the case left. To install Windows 10 Pro on the rebuild machine, I created a bootable USB stick and entered the license key of the previous installation...

Windows 10 Support 14. Juli 2017

Windows 10 Not working properly after creators update

Windows 10 Not working properly after creators update: Hello, I recently downloaded and installed the creators update and after that my Windows 10 isn't working properly. My taskbar is completely broken, since I can't use it like normally. Every windows application doesn't work (the start button, the sound mixer, the taskbar settings, the news...

Windows 10 Allgemeines 28. April 2017

after battery change battery is not charging anymore.

after battery change battery is not charging anymore.: Windows 10 latest update installiert. Ultrabook Toshiba Satellite Z930-130 (4-5 years old) new OEM battery replaced the old one. but it is not charging. reinstalled old battery: not charging. followed the recommendation in internet: take out the battery de-install the battery driver...

Windows 10 Support 4. Februar 2017

Windows 10 Hybrid/Fast boot not working anymore after windows update [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden