Windows 10 Stuck before loading screen after starting the Computer

Helfe beim Thema Windows 10 Stuck before loading screen after starting the Computer in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; After a game crashed i turned off the Computer and started it again. After it started i couldn't continue to the login screen. I was stuck at the... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von DanielS78, 27. August 2018.

1. DanielS78
    DanielS78 Gast

After a game crashed i turned off the Computer and started it again. After it started i couldn't continue to the login screen. I was stuck at the screen before the loading screen and clicking with my mouse(the cursor was on the screen) or pressing random keys on the keyboard didnd't do anything. I turned the computer off and on again but nothing changed. After some time everything went away and only the wallpaper remained on the screen.

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
  3. FLORI78
    FLORI78 Gast

Guten Tag!

Du postest hier in ein deutschsprachiges Nutzer zu Nutzer-Forum.

Um welches Gerät (Hersteller/Modell) geht es hier überhaupt und mit welcher Windows 10-Version (Build) wird dieses betrieben?

BIOS & Treiber sind aktuell?

Welches "Schutzprogramm" oder auch "Tuning"-Tool befindet sich im Einsatz?

4. DanielS78
    DanielS78 Gast

5. Leo_L
    Leo_L Gast
  6. miac
    miac Gast
    Das sollte eigentlich nicht passieren. Kann eigentlich nur ein Fehler in der Anwendung sein.

Sonst versuche das: http://superuser.com/questions/1110...tarting-the-computer-after-installing-updates

Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Windows 10 Stuck before loading screen after starting the Computer - Ähnliche Themen - Stuck before loading

Forum Datum

Dual Boot Issue with Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio - Stuck at Loading Screen

Dual Boot Issue with Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio - Stuck at Loading Screen: Hi everyone,I'm facing an issue trying to set up a dual boot system on my Microsoft Surface Laptop Studio. I've followed the standard procedures required for dual boot installation, but when I attempt to boot into the new system, my laptop gets stuck at the loading screen Microsoft logo with the...

Surface 7. März 2024

Stuck in "Hardware Monitor" Screen

Stuck in "Hardware Monitor" Screen: Hello! I wanted to put my computer in secure boot. I didn’t find the option in my BIOS, and I was stupid and thought the ‚quick Boot‘ option would mean the same and disabled it. Now every time I try to boot, I am stuck in this ‚Hardware Monitor‘ screen. I can’t exit the hardware monitoring...

Windows 10 Support 8. Oktober 2023

Surface Loading Screen Stuck

Surface Loading Screen Stuck: Surface Pro bleibt Im Windows Logo screen stecken und kann nicht ge- oder neu- oder abgeschaltet werden.Erzwungenen Neustart und alle anderen Methoden funktionieren durch obiges nicht. Weiterlesen...

Surface 4. Juli 2023

Windows doesn't boot - loading Icon stuck

Windows doesn't boot - loading Icon stuck: Hey allI recently visited my grandfather who has a PC that he uses and abuses. This morning he was faced with a problem - his Windows 10 didn't boot. The Mainboard Manufacturers logo showed up with the infamous loading icon underneath but the actual OS didn't load. The loading Icon stopped after...

Windows 10 Support 6. Februar 2022

Windows 10 black screen after boot and stuck at welcome screen after restart

Windows 10 black screen after boot and stuck at welcome screen after restart: For a while now, anytime I boot up my laptop, I get a black screen. I can see that the screen is on, but the only option I have is to press WIN+P which opens the external screen menu but selecting any of the options doesn't change anything Ctrl-Alt-Delete doesn't get any response. So if I then...

Windows 10 Support 31. Januar 2022

Windows 10 installation freezes after Windows logo disappears and before the language...

Windows 10 installation freezes after Windows logo disappears and before the language...: Hi there,some history: I had a PC crash that lead to a non booting Windows. I made a ddrescue of the disc zero reading errors, all partitions ok, all files there. So: The operating system being not bootable, I wanted to start a repair session to apply chkdisk, fixboot via bootable USB device....

Windows 10 Support 16. September 2021

Window resize when starting a new Fullscreen Window on the other Screen

Window resize when starting a new Fullscreen Window on the other Screen: When im Starting a Fullscreen Window, like any game, on the other Screen the Windows resize and its super strange and then when i close the fullscreen window, all the windows go to the other Screen, the one that got resized, what can i do so it stopsOn this screen, there should just be the...

Windows 10 Support 1. August 2021

UEFI lässt Windows Loading Screen weg

UEFI lässt Windows Loading Screen weg: Hallo Liebe Leute ich habe ein unterschied nach meinem clean install bemerkt unzwar wird mir der windows lade Bildschirm nicht mehr beim hochfahren meines PCs angezeigt und er startet auch viel schneller, liegt es vlt daran dass jetzt das UEFI an ist denn vor dem clean install war es aus....

Windows 10 Support 21. Juli 2020

Windows 10 Stuck before loading screen after starting the Computer [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden