Windows activation is not working

Helfe beim Thema Windows activation is not working in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hi All, I have two laptops one lenovo ideapad and another macbook pro. I tried to install windows 10 on lenovo. After installation, due to display... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von userone_169, 21. September 2017.

1. userone_169
    userone_169 Gast

Hi All,

I have two laptops one lenovo ideapad and another macbook pro. I tried to install windows 10 on lenovo. After installation, due to display driver bug, it shows blackscreen but windows is activated on it. i could not fix display driver problem and decided to use windows 10 on macbook pro. After installation on macbook pro, i am not able to activate it says that it is already activated and in use.

is there any way i can deactivate the win 10 on lenovo and activate it on macbook?

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Ansonsten versuche folgende Schritte:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Windows activation is not working - Ähnliche Themen - activation not working

Forum Datum

Antivirus not working

Antivirus not working: Hello, microsoft security is working but the antivirus is not working. It cant scan scan that there is a antivirus. Can you please help?Thanks, very much Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Sicherheit 14. November 2022

Antivirus not working

Antivirus not working: Hello, microsoft security is working but the antivirus is not working. It cant scan scan that there is a antivirus. Can you please help?Thanks, very much Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Sicherheit 14. November 2022

BitLocker recovery Key is not working

BitLocker recovery Key is not working: Hi there! After a Bios Update of my personal Laptop, it asked me for a recoverykey. I found my key in my microsoft account, but it was always incorrect. Now I don't know what to do and the microsoft support requested me to post my issue here. According to the microsoft support the BitLocker is...

Windows 10 Support 19. August 2021

Windows-update not working.

Windows-update not working.: So it stops the installation because of a program not compatible with windows called VirtualBox LDPlayer.I searched for it in the file explorer and, well couldn't find anything.As far as I know, it doesn't exist on my pc.I'm confused. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 28. Juni 2021

Windows Audiosrv not working

Windows Audiosrv not working: Since the last cumulative Update KB4524570 mei Razer Blade has stopped playing audio, after some searching I found out my Windows Audio Service isn't running, and I can't start it manually, I always get the error: 'Windows could not start the Windows Audio service on Local Computer. Error 5:...

Windows 10 Support 13. November 2019

Camera Surface Pro 4 is not working.

Camera Surface Pro 4 is not working.: Hi guys, both cameras (rear and front) are not working. I already installed new drivers and set up a clean windows. I used the Surface pro 4 recovery image to reinstall windows too. No anti-virus is running. I recognized a failure in devices-manager. Have a look at the attached pictures....

Surface 3. Juni 2019

My Windows Mode in Calendar Personalization is not working anymore

My Windows Mode in Calendar Personalization is not working anymore: All my calendar entries are still there but the Windows Mode with the blue boxes is not working anymore. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 10. Mai 2018

Windows activation not working after rebuilding PC

Windows activation not working after rebuilding PC: Dear Community, I've completly rebuild my computer lately including a change of the processor, mainboard, and hard drive so I basicly just the case left. To install Windows 10 Pro on the rebuild machine, I created a bootable USB stick and entered the license key of the previous installation...

Windows 10 Support 14. Juli 2017

Windows activation is not working [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden