Windows keeps disabling my sound enhancement profile

Helfe beim Thema Windows keeps disabling my sound enhancement profile in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; hi, I try in vain to regain the health of the sound volume in my laptop but in recent windows 10 builds that is impossible. Volume is too low. It used... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von intre4si32, 22. Februar 2018.

1. intre4si32
    intre4si32 Gast

hi,

I try in vain to regain the health of the sound volume in my laptop but in recent windows 10 builds that is impossible. Volume is too low. It used to be loud. I solve it by configuring custom equalizer, then only is the volume loud again. As soon as I log in again I find it low and the sound enhancements disabled.

Why is that? In the beginning was not like that. How can I tell the system what I want and have it obey?

Best regards

Weiterlesen...

2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Die folgenden Tipps sollten helfen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Windows keeps disabling my sound enhancement profile - Ähnliche Themen - keeps disabling sound

Forum Datum

My Pc keeps blue screening

My Pc keeps blue screening: Hello,for a few months my computer has been acting up. Certain games like FIFA 23 which in all honesty is a programming **** show anyway and Hitman 3 just crash without any error message and other times Windows just straight up goes to blue screen. The error codes always indicate that it is...

Windows 10 Support 17. August 2023

Disabling Side button surface Pen

Disabling Side button surface Pen: Hello Everyone,my cat sadly damaged the side button of my surface pen, so that it is always pressed. I wanted to know if there is any way to disable that button, so that no software etc. can detect it is pressed and I can use my pen again.I tried using AutoHotkey and Tablet Pro Pen Tool, but...

Surface 21. Februar 2023

My monitor keeps changing the refresh rate on reboot

My monitor keeps changing the refresh rate on reboot: Hey, so I recently got a new monitor acer ei322qur and when I first used it, I set the refresh rate to 165hz in the Windows settings under System -> Display ->Advanced Graphic Options -> Refresh rate but when I rebooted my PC it was back at 60hz. Does anybody know why? Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 31. Dezember 2022

PC keeps keeps getting bluescreen and restarts.

PC keeps keeps getting bluescreen and restarts.: I´ve been having the annoying problem, that almost every hour my hp laptop freezes for a few seconds, then a bluesceen pops up for half a second so I can´t read it, and it restarts. After that the fan gets very loud for a while. Has anybody had that same problem? Thank you for any advice !...

Windows 10 Support 14. Dezember 2020

Win10 2004 Update killed my audio and user profile

Win10 2004 Update killed my audio and user profile: Hello everyone, my system automatically installed the newest windows update at 16.08.2020 with a restart. I immediately noticed that some minor changes/bugs appeared profile picture is a "pixelated placeholder" and the lock screen function does not work anymore. I could log in my user profile...

Windows 10 Support 17. August 2020

High contrast disabling not properly

High contrast disabling not properly: I accidentally activated the high contrast mode on my win 10 laptop with the alt+ shift + print command. I was able to disable it with the same command, but it's not back to normal in all programs. For example, in Firefox the URL field is black aswell fields with dropdown menus. Google chromes...

Windows 10 Support 1. April 2019

Windows 10 keeps installing KB4048955

Windows 10 keeps installing KB4048955: So my Windows 10 keeps installing the Update KB4048955 every few minutes... I have like around 50 entrys in my update history claiming the update was installed successfully but windows tries to install the update every few minutes and reboots every time when i leave the pc for more than 10...

Windows 10 Support 18. Dezember 2017

wifi keeps diconnecting

wifi keeps diconnecting: Sometimes my Asus Notebook disconnects from the Internet on its own, while my all other devices still work, the only way for it to start working again is to restart the Computer, it´s really annoying. i dont even know if it´s a software or a hardware problem. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 15. Juni 2017

Windows keeps disabling my sound enhancement profile [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden