Can the Surface be configured to hibernate automatically after e.g. two hours, if it is in...

Helfe beim Thema Can the Surface be configured to hibernate automatically after e.g. two hours, if it is in... in Surface um eine Lösung zu finden; Sleep is faster to wake up than hibernate. During a work day, when I go from one meeting to the next, it is convenient that the surface starts fast... Dieses Thema im Forum "Surface" wurde erstellt von PeterSteier, 9. Juni 2019.

1. PeterSteier
    PeterSteier Gast

Can the Surface be configured to hibernate automatically after e.g. two hours, if it is in...

Sleep is faster to wake up than hibernate. During a work day, when I go from one meeting to the next, it is convenient that the surface starts fast when I quickly have to look up something; thus I just close the lid and it goes to sleep. The last time I use it during the day, I send it to hibernate. I do not usually take it out at home during the night or the weekend for charging. I charge it when I do longer work in my office, and the battery is below ~50%. Works very well for me.

However, if I forget to actively put it to sleep mode at the end of the day, a weekend in sleep mode will empty the battery. On Monday morning, I have to find a power outlet in the first meeting, and in a plane or train it is entirely useless. The Microsoft Help says that the device goes from sleep to hibernate automatically if the battery comes to critical level. This I can confirm. However, draing the battery until it is prectically empty is not the smartest choice in my opinion. An option like "With lid closed, go from sleep to hibernate after 2 hours" would be very useful. Is such an option available, maybe as an app?

Weiterlesen...

#1 PeterSteier, 9. Juni 2019
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Diese Schritte solltest du nacheinander ausführen:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Can the Surface be configured to hibernate automatically after e.g. two hours, if it is in... - Ähnliche Themen - Can the Surface

Forum Datum

Why is it so hard to get the truth out there these days?

Why is it so hard to get the truth out there these days?: for many years i tryed on the internet too inform the people about something realy realy evil ..... found plans leaked on the internet on 11/9/2015 terrorist attack plans like paris 11/13/2015 which arrived exactly as it was found on the internet days before, the attack in brussels also...

Windows 10 Insider 20. August 2023

Surface Laptop 048915161354 what is it

Surface Laptop 048915161354 what is it: I need help identifieing an Surface. What model is it? the only number on the back is the following: 048915161354it can release its Screen but is currently brocken. Its Battery is inflatet and i want to buy an replacement. Weiterlesen...

Surface 11. Oktober 2022

Intune: how to automatically power off if the PC is unattended

Intune: how to automatically power off if the PC is unattended: Hi guys, we use MS Teams Rooms based on Windows 10 from Yealink. The devices are switched on before our users use them. But the MTRs are not switched off from some users after the meeting is over. Maybe this is also desired by MS. But we want to save energy and prevent hardware wear and tear. So...

Windows 10 Support 2. Juli 2022

Tried to rename PC, now it has two names and can't be renamed again

Tried to rename PC, now it has two names and can't be renamed again: Hey, so since there are some people on my work network that I didn't want to see my pc, I tried to change it's name so they wouldn't know its me. I clicked on rename this PC in the About section of the normal windows 10 settings, and then I shut it down just to restart it later. Now however,...

Windows 10 Support 1. April 2022

The associated script can not be loaded?

The associated script can not be loaded?: Wie löse ich dieses Problem. Es liegt an den scripten vom third person controller. [img] https://www.gutefrage.net/frage/the-associated-script-can-not-be-loaded

Windows 10 Support 1. April 2021

WhatsApp Desktop app continuously disappearing after pinning it to the taskbar

WhatsApp Desktop app continuously disappearing after pinning it to the taskbar: Good Day, since a few days I constantly experience an issue that I never had before: When I pin the WhatsApp Desktop app from the Windows Store to the taskbar, it stays there for a while and then suddenly loose itself from the taskbar. It suddenly gets unpinned from it. I can re-pin the app,...

Windows 10 Support 10. November 2020

Connecting surface earbuds to two devices

Connecting surface earbuds to two devices: Is it possible, if using an android phone and a surface book to connect the earbuds similitaniously to each of those devices? Having the surface audio app installed on both devices, it's still hard to quickly change audio between the phone and the laptop. Weiterlesen...

Surface 13. Mai 2020

If you are using Windows Update, the latest SSU KB4541338 will be offered to you automatically.

If you are using Windows Update, the latest SSU KB4541338 will be offered to you automatically.: Hallo, mein Computer nutzt Windows Update, bekommt aber das oben erwähnte SSU nicht angeboten und kann die Kumulativen Qualitätsupdates nicht erfolgreich installieren. Gibt es da vielleicht einen Zusammenhang der sich bitte beheben lässt? MfG. Hype Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 15. März 2020

Can the Surface be configured to hibernate automatically after e.g. two hours, if it is in... [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden