Change size of desktop in display settings

Helfe beim Thema Change size of desktop in display settings in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; How can I change the size of the displays like shown below?I don't want to change screen resolution or scale of text and apps, just the size of these... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Christian-051, 21. Mai 2021.

1. Christian-051
    Christian-051 Gast

How can I change the size of the displays like shown below?I don't want to change screen resolution or scale of text and apps, just the size of these displays.Reason is that the borders between the screens, where you can switch over, are depending on this.In my example - display 1 is 1920x1080 with scale 125% and

Weiterlesen...

#1 Christian-051, 21. Mai 2021
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Gehe die folgenden Anleitungen durch:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Change size of desktop in display settings - Ähnliche Themen - Change size desktop

Forum Datum

Settings change every reboot

Settings change every reboot: Hello everyone,so I have the problem that every single time I start my PC, the setting "show window content while dragging" gets disabled for some reason. Every single time I re-enable it and I dont know why it does it. It is really annoying and I hope you can help me fix this. What I already...

Windows 10 Support 21. Februar 2022

Change Directory of SwaggerClient

Change Directory of SwaggerClient: 've been having some problems with this Application I've created code below:First I installed the NuGet Packages:Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.RelationalMicrosoft.EntityFrameworkCore.ToolsMicrosoft.EntityFrameworkCore.SQLServerall in Version 5.0.12.Then I typed the following command into the PM...

Windows 10 Support 3. Februar 2022

Ändern der Größe der Anzeige in den Anzeigeeinstellungen / Change size of desktop in...

Ändern der Größe der Anzeige in den Anzeigeeinstellungen / Change size of desktop in...: Wie kann man die Größe der Displays in den Anzeige Einstellungen ändern?Ich will nicht die Auflösung oder die Skalierung der Texte oder Apps ändern, nur die Größe der Displays.Der Grund dafür ist, dass die Bereiche für den Übergang zwischen Bildschirmen davon abhängen.In meinem Beispiel sind-...

Windows 10 Support 21. Mai 2021

windows 10 Update 2004 und font size changer

windows 10 Update 2004 und font size changer: Ist der system font size changer mit dem Windows 10 - Update 2004 - verträglich? Da die Anwendung in die Registry eingreift, möchte ich sicher sein, dass es keine unangenehmen Überraschungen gibt.

Windows 10 Allgemeines 23. Juli 2020

Change appearance of desktop files and folders

Change appearance of desktop files and folders: Hi community, I recently resented my PC and now the desktop icons appear more narrow then before. The problem is not the size. I attached the appearance of how it is at the moment (narrow) and how it was used to be (desired). Please let me know how this can be changed as I did not find any...

Windows 10 Support 1. Oktober 2018

change symbol of icon

change symbol of icon: Change symbol of a icon is a kind of personalization. This is a bug report rather than a question, however, does anybody know why this doesn´t work? To change the symbol of an icon seems simple enough. But unexpectedly it doesn´t work. No error message. Just no reaction. [IMG] [IMG] No...

Windows 10 Support 26. Juni 2018

System Settings Change

System Settings Change: Hallo, hab meinen Laptop ganz normal gestartet und hab diese "Fehlermeldung" bekommen. [IMG] ich hab schon nach einer Lösung gesucht wie z.B. der folgenden... [IMG] hat mir leider nichts gebracht, auch kein Neustart hat geholfen... Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 25. April 2016

remote desktop settings

remote desktop settings: Hallo, ich möchte meine PC's im Heimnetzwerk für den remote Zugriff freigeben. Laut Anleitungen müsste die Maske für die Settings folgendermaßen aussehen: [IMG] bei mir fehlt der untere Teil und die Maske sieht so aus: [IMG] irgend eine Idee, warum die Hälfte der Maske fehlt ?...

Windows 10 Support 14. Oktober 2015

Change size of desktop in display settings [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden