Downgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 8.1

Helfe beim Thema Downgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 8.1 in Windows 10 Support um eine Lösung zu finden; Hi! Months passed since I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. I thought it could possibly improve my old Laptops performance. It did not. My... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows 10 Support" wurde erstellt von Thunfisch00, 7. Dezember 2020.

1. Thunfisch00
    Thunfisch00 Gast

Hi!

Months passed since I upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10. I thought it could possibly improve my old Laptops performance. It did not. My Laptop was delivered with Windows 8.1 and I do not know how to downgrade back to it. I hope I could get an answer asap. Thanks in advance!

Weiterlesen...

#1 Thunfisch00, 7. Dezember 2020
  2. Hobi Expert
    Willkommen,

Führe bitte folgendes aus:
Thema:

Die Seite wird geladen...

Downgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 8.1 - Ähnliche Themen - Downgrading from

Forum Datum

Unlinking my PC from one drive got rid of my files

Unlinking my PC from one drive got rid of my files: I was reassured my files would remain if I unlinked my PC from one drive, but now all things in all file locations have been replaced with "Shortcut to X OneDrive - Personal" and I cannot open that. How do I get my files back and permanently get rid of one drive. Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 12. Februar 2024

Surface Pro 9 from outside the EU, using in EU?

Surface Pro 9 from outside the EU, using in EU?: Hello everyone,I ordered a new Surface Pro 9 online.I have now realised that it was not intended for Germany, as it has a different power plug and a suitable one was also included in the package.I think it comes from the USA or possibly Australia.Now my question, are there any restrictions or...

Surface 2. Februar 2024

No Bootable device after i wanted to switch back from Kali Linux to Windows

No Bootable device after i wanted to switch back from Kali Linux to Windows: I wanted to switch back so i put the flashdrive with the IOS in and tried to install it and now it says no bootable device.Today i tried the SurfaceGo_FixNoBootableDevice.zip but now iam stuck at the wpeinit thing screen Weiterlesen...

Windows 10 Support 25. Januar 2024

How do I see my Product key from an old SSD

How do I see my Product key from an old SSD: So my Laptop broke and now I want to reinstall Windows on it.I had a Windows 10 pro Product key for this laptop but it came preinstalled.Now I want to see the product key. I tried CMD but that wouldn't work and I currently can only access CMD through the troubleshooting menu.Now maybe I could...

Windows 10 Support 15. Dezember 2023

remove everything from a drive thats write protected

remove everything from a drive thats write protected: Hello! I recently had some problems with my computer and had to reset windows 10. I have windows running on a new Drive now and everything works fine there. The old drive saved its files and I can look at a lot of them. I copied everything from the old drive to the new drive and I could reset it...

Windows 10 Support 29. November 2023

Installing offline windows updates via files from catalog.update.microsoft to LTSC 2019 system

Installing offline windows updates via files from catalog.update.microsoft to LTSC 2019 system: Hi everyone, I'm running into a strange behavior while installing windows updates manually on a system with Windows 10 Enterprise IoT LTSC 2019.I downloaded the latest cumulative update from https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/ and some other req. updates and start installing it in the...

Windows 10 Support 26. September 2023

OneDrive: Synced from Cloud items dont inherit lokal permissions correctly

OneDrive: Synced from Cloud items dont inherit lokal permissions correctly: Hi!We are using OneDrive in the following way: We have 2 Servers - one being the Domain Admin and Dataserver, and the other one being the Terminalserver for RDP connections. On the DC we setup OneDrive into a folder and we setup this SYNC folder to be shared on the network. We mapped this then...

Windows 10 Support 8. September 2023

Downgrading.

Downgrading.: Ich habe mir heute einen neuen Laptop gekauft. Es ist der 250 G4, von HP. Ich habe mich eingeloggt und wurde dann direkt mit dem, mir neuen, Windows 10 konfrontiert. Mal von den Gründen abgesehen, wollte ich fragen ob ich diesen Laptop auf Windows 7 oder 8.1 Downgraden kann, am besten kostenlos....

Windows 10 Support 29. Oktober 2016

Downgrading from Windows 10 to Windows 8.1 [gelöst]

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies. Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Information ausblenden